An Hour and Eight Minutes

ALSO liked when BIDEN said NOTHING is beyond our capacity when we act together.
I could spend all day here pointing out the lies and contradictions in that speech. Had to laugh at the hype over drug costs. Sure he'll bring down drug costs for the uninsured and underinsured--but the insured premiums are going to increase--somebody will pay. I think the congress should censure him for the blatant threat he made to the SCOTUS. That was unbelievable. Biden and the democrats are not uniters--completely opposite.

Because all we hear on this board and all a lot of commentators say is that (figuratively speaking), Biden has to campaign in an oxygen tent.

Oh. I was just curious.

I stood at a slot machine for an hour after doing my blood work today.

I won 1800 bucks. Only cost me 78 bucks. :rock:

You really don't see the connection he's making? He really can't make it any more clear.

In January 1941, President Franklin Roosevelt came to this chamber to speak to the nation. He said, “I address you at a moment unprecedented in the history of the Union.”

Hitler was on the march. War was raging in Europe.

President Roosevelt’s purpose was to wake up the Congress and alert the American people that this was no ordinary moment.

Freedom and democracy were under assault in the world.

Tonight I come to the same chamber to address the nation.

Now it is we who face an unprecedented moment in the history of the Union.

And yes, my purpose tonight is to both wake up this Congress, and alert the American people that this is no ordinary moment either.

Not since President Lincoln and the Civil War have freedom and democracy been under assault here at home as they are today.
Setting historical context is always great. You Trumpsters are just angry Biden didn’t even bother to mention your moronic Orange Godhead’s name. Good for him. Now you can’t blame him for TDS or taking your Lord’s name in vain.

Biden mentioned economic matters and details of legislation and programs and bipartisan successes, things your leader is completely obstructionist on, uninterested in and incompetent in even proposing.

Above all he showed energy and focus. Personally I think there were lots of things he should have done which he did not. For example I thought Biden should have threatened to impose by EO all aspects of the bipartisan border policy he can implement legally, and then challenge the Repubs to finance the others, or go beyond them.

Some more sober treatment of the border problems would have been appropriate, but this was not a back-corridor discussion, or a speech to a reasonable bipartisan oriented Congress. It was necessarily a rallying war cry. Not bad for what it was.

Last edited:
Setting historical context is always great. You Trumpsters are just angry Biden didn’t even bother to mention the name of your Orange Godhead’s name. Good for him. Now you can’t blame him for TDS or taking your Lord’s name in vain.

Biden mentioned economic matters and details of legislation and programs and bipartisan successes, things your leader is completely obstructionist on, uninterested in and incompetent in even proposing.

Above all he showed energy and focus. Personally I think there were lots of things he should have done which he did not. For example O thought Biden should have threatened to impose by EO all aspects of the bipartisan border policy he can implement legally, and then challenge the Repubs to finance those, or go beyond them.

Some more sober treatment of the border problems would have been appropriate, but this was not a back-corridor discussion, or a speech to a reasonable bipartisan oriented Congress. It was necessarily a rallying war cry. Not bad for what is was.
The vegetable should be censured for making an open threat on the SCOTUS! Democrats are not above the law.

I don't think it qualified as an actual ''State of the Union'' address.

Not at all. It didn't even remotely reflect what a ''State of the Union'' address is supposed to be about.

We do know what a ''State of the Union'' address actuall is. Right? Or what it is supposed to be anyway.

Seemed more like a campaign speech, after flipping through it this morning.

As I said elsewhere, it seemed like more of a rehearsed swamplash, with theswamp monsters speaking through him and the teleprompter to try to say that big government is back at a time when they know that people are just plain getting tired of them.

Last edited:
Setting historical context is always great. You Trumpsters are just angry Biden didn’t even bother to mention your moronic Orange Godhead’s name.
I'm disgusted as an American that the President, in his SOTU address, would equate his political rival to Hitler.

They fact that you Bidenfluffers are not equally disgusted is disturbing.

I'm disgusted as an American that the President, in his SOTU address, would equate his political rival to Hitler.

They fact that you Bidenfluffers are not equally disgusted is disturbing.
I am disgusted as an American that 70 million or so of my countrymen are too fucking gone to the MAGAt cult's indoctrination that they can't see the obvious signs of history (Nazi Germany) trying to repeat itself with the MAGAt movement.

I am disgusted as an American that 70 million or so of my countrymen are too fucking gone to the MAGAt cult's indoctrination that they can't see the obvious signs of history (Nazi Germany) trying to repeat itself with the MAGAt movement.
Really? You see a lot rounding up of the Jews and firing up the ovens? Is that what you see?

1709941311390.png

Really? You see a lot rounding up of the Jews and firing up the ovens? Is that what you see?
Not yet. I do see a lot of the same type language coming out of Trump and the MAGAt movement though that ultimately allowed Hitler to round up his "undesireables" and fire up the ovens.
If your next stupid question/statement goes something like
"w-what language?"
"Give me some examples,"
then fuck off.
It goes on everyday coming from Trumptard MAGAts on this message board.
If you can't see it then that means you are inside of it....and of course you'll NEVER see it from the inside out.

Not yet. I do see a lot of the same type language coming out of Trump and the MAGAt movement though that ultimately allowed Hitler to round up his "undesireables" and fire up the ovens.
If your next stupid question/statement goes something like
"w-what language?"
"Give me some examples,"
then fuck off.
It goes on everyday coming from Trumptard MAGAts on this message board.
If you can't see it then that means you are inside of it....and of course you'll NEVER see it from the inside out.
Have a blessed day

Forum List

Back