An Hour and Eight Minutes

The butthurt that Biden just inflicted will keep the BDS losers here screaming for days.

I feel sorry for the orderlies in their facilities. They might have to resort to sedation. After all, these are the lowest-tier eldercare facilities. That's where you end up when your family disowns you, and you've been a welfare leech your whole life.

Really? Literally starting his speech with 'Trump = Hitler' and you thought he a did a good job?

White thinks Trump is Hitler and is going to become a dictator. :cuckoo: Not sure why Trump has to be pres to be a dictator though, if he had the capability to become that, he could do it regardless of whether or not he was POTUS. These idiots that spout such ridiculous nonsense are nothing but old fools.

Really? Literally starting his speech with 'Trump = Hitler' and you thought he a did a good job?
He did not say Trump = Hitler, you sensitive little thing. Hitler was not mentioned.
He said, “I address you at a moment unprecedented in the history of the Union.”
Hitler was on the march. War was raging in Europe.
President Roosevelt’s purpose was to wake up the Congress and alert the American people that this was no ordinary moment.
Freedom and democracy were under assault in the world.
Tonight I come to the same chamber to address the nation.
Now it is we who face an unprecedented moment in the history of the Union.
And yes, my purpose tonight is to both wake up this Congress, and alert the American people that this is no ordinary moment either.
Not since President Lincoln and the Civil War have freedom and democracy been under assault here at home as they are today.
What makes our moment rare is that freedom and democracy are under attack, both at home and overseas, at the very same time.
Overseas, Putin of Russia is on the march, invading Ukraine and sowing chaos throughout Europe and beyond.
If anybody in this room thinks Putin will stop at Ukraine, I assure you, he will not.

He did not reference Trump's Nazi like remarks, Former President Donald Trump vowed this weekend to "root out" his political opponents, who he said "live like vermin"

He probably should have.

He did not say Trump = Hitler, you sensitive little thing. Hitler was not mentioned.
He said, “I address you at a moment unprecedented in the history of the Union.”
President Roosevelt’s purpose was to wake up the Congress and alert the American people that this was no ordinary moment.
And yes, my purpose tonight is to both wake up this Congress, and alert the American people that this is no ordinary moment either.
Not since President Lincoln and the Civil War have freedom and democracy been under assault here at home as they are today.
What makes our moment rare is that freedom and democracy are under attack, both at home and overseas, at the very same time.
Overseas, Putin of Russia is on the march, invading Ukraine and sowing chaos throughout Europe and beyond.
If anybody in this room thinks Putin will stop at Ukraine, I assure you, he will not.

He did not reference Trump's Nazi like remarks, Former President Donald Trump vowed this weekend to "root out" his political opponents, who he said "live like vermin"

He probably should have.
Damn White, didn't bother reading it?

There was no sense of duty, honor, Country or unity or patriotism.
You must live in a parallel universe because these things were ALL Biden's SOTU was about.
As opposed to Trump's unhinged, whiny, blamy, conspiracy theory, angry, lying, all-about-me, rambling bullshit, Biden's speech was refreshing.
Reminded America what legitimate, REAL leaders sound like.

You must live in a parallel universe because these things were ALL Biden's SOTU was about.
As opposed to Trump's unhinged, whiny, blamy, conspiracy theory, angry, lying, all-about-me, rambling bullshit, Biden's speech was refreshing.
Reminded America what legitimate, REAL leaders sound like.
:laughing0301: all he did was yell, and project blame to others it's what he does best!

:laughing0301: all he did was yell, and project blame to others it's what he does best!

Plus he's got the X Files black oil eyes

gettyimages-2059261699.jpg

According to CSPAN, the speech was an hour and 8 minutes. Also, apparently, Biden hung around for about 90 minutes after word chatting it up with lawmakers on the House floor.

Impressive performance.
And then the Adderall and meth wore off and he was back to the elderly man with poor memory

To hear the media and his detractors talk, Biden can’t remain awake for 15 minutes (generalizing here). He just did over an hour from what is being regarded as a very effective speech.
He was holed up at Camp David for 5 days for this. A more thoughtful speech would be true bipartisan work done. Less condemning of the other side in near everything he spewed. He could not because the Prog party is fracturing. Even if they win in November, the party has cracks and getting more. Just on the Israel/Islam war it was inevitable to see diametrically opposed sides in the Prog party as their propaganda in the schools took root.

Merica! The fact that the leftist friggin assholes pushing their agenda on Merica suck, anymore questions?

So you can't come up with any tangible explanation as to what makes you intelligent nor these other people you note?

He stated history. Did not mention Trump.
You really don't see the connection he's making? He really can't make it any more clear.

In January 1941, President Franklin Roosevelt came to this chamber to speak to the nation. He said, “I address you at a moment unprecedented in the history of the Union.”

Forum List

Back