An Hour and Eight Minutes

You really don't see the connection he's making? He really can't make it any more clear.

In January 1941, President Franklin Roosevelt came to this chamber to speak to the nation. He said, “I address you at a moment unprecedented in the history of the Union.”

Hitler was on the march. War was raging in Europe.

President Roosevelt’s purpose was to wake up the Congress and alert the American people that this was no ordinary moment.

Freedom and democracy were under assault in the world.

Tonight I come to the same chamber to address the nation.

Now it is we who face an unprecedented moment in the history of the Union.

And yes, my purpose tonight is to both wake up this Congress, and alert the American people that this is no ordinary moment either.

Not since President Lincoln and the Civil War have freedom and democracy been under assault here at home as they are today.
Good speech. You should post more of it, as your people need to read it. Did you watch it from start to finish?

You really don't see the connection he's making? He really can't make it any more clear.

In January 1941, President Franklin Roosevelt came to this chamber to speak to the nation. He said, “I address you at a moment unprecedented in the history of the Union.”

Hitler was on the march. War was raging in Europe.

President Roosevelt’s purpose was to wake up the Congress and alert the American people that this was no ordinary moment.

Freedom and democracy were under assault in the world.

Tonight I come to the same chamber to address the nation.

Now it is we who face an unprecedented moment in the history of the Union.

And yes, my purpose tonight is to both wake up this Congress, and alert the American people that this is no ordinary moment either.

Not since President Lincoln and the Civil War have freedom and democracy been under assault here at home as they are today.

I'm glad I missed that, what a complete, total, unfettered scumbag

I would have throw the TV out the window...OK, it's a ranch house, but still

Again, any speech that starts "my political opponent = Hitler" is by definition a terrible speech.
AP22245026536485-1620x1080.jpg

Trump would make a good point to compare Biden to Adolf

According to CSPAN, the speech was an hour and 8 minutes. Also, apparently, Biden hung around for about 90 minutes after word chatting it up with lawmakers on the House floor.

Impressive performance.

Why?

What I mean is why do you find this impressive?

A feller would have to routinely fall up stairs to find something as trivial as standing for a couple of hours to be impressive.

Please tell me you're just yanking my chain.
Would I do that? Pretend you are in court and made the statement somebody compared somebody to someone, maybe suing for damages, but it turns out, they were not named. Would they win their case. Not in a million years.

surada Bad jobs report today... could mean recession and higher interest rates...
Economics 101: higher unemployment would mean lower demand, lower inflation and correspondingly lower intrest rates.

During 2020 recession Federal Fund rate was near zero, same 2008 recession.

Last edited:
And P01135809 is talking with Viktor Orbán, who is the Hungarian prime minister first won power through a democratic election, then proceeded to weaken the institutions of that democracy by eroding the legal system, firing civil servants, politicizing business, attacking the press and intimidating opposition parties and demagoguing migration.

P01135809, whom you idolize, lol , you are a comedy all by itself calling someone else a name.
And P01135809, has left no doubt that he’d try something similar in the United States if he wins a second term – so the presumptive GOP nominee will presumably be eager to compare notes when he hosts Orbán in Florida on Friday.
So take your little chicken -shit name calling and blow it up P01135809 ass. Anyone from texASS like you already has their head so far up P01135809 back side they are thinking you are a hemorrhoid.
Which you really are. All you eunuchs are alike
:fu:

Prove it, ya commie bitch.

And P01135809 is talking with Viktor Orbán, who is the Hungarian prime minister first won power through a democratic election, then proceeded to weaken the institutions of that democracy by eroding the legal system, firing civil servants, politicizing business, attacking the press and intimidating opposition parties and demagoguing migration.
Sounds exactly like what Biden (Soros) is doing in this country.

BIDEN cutting credit card late fees from 32.00 to 8 dollars that will be a help.
Then the lowlifes who don't pay their bills will have no incentive to pay on time. They are in control. Simple, If they pay their bills on time they don't get charged late fees. SMH. Smoke and mirrors for deadbeats.

Forum List

Back