An Hour and Eight Minutes

Well, again....the blob is surrounded by yes men; he’s his own campaign manager. So when you set the bar so low for your opponent and he clears it by a few yards...you sort of sound like a lunatic when you run that offense again.

I hope the dems remember that lesson.
The Honorable Joseph Biden just needs to cross the finish line and win one for the Gipper.

He managed to read a speech off the teleprompter that he had months to prepare for with no major senior moments or brain farts. Personally I don’t consider that a major accomplishment but I suppose for Biden that is a big deal.

The Honorable Joseph Biden just needs to cross the finish line and win one for the Gipper.

I’m really happy that in 2028 we won’t have any Trumps, Bushes, or Clintons running. Hopefully we can put the dark chapter of the blob behind us.

I’m really happy that in 2028 we won’t have any Trumps, Bushes, or Clintons running. Hopefully we can put the dark chapter of the blob behind us.

If you're still alive by then, you'll still be here with your infantile pejoratives for whoever the next R nominee is, who do you think you're fooling? You're party/cult over everything else.

According to CSPAN, the speech was an hour and 8 minutes. Also, apparently, Biden hung around for about 90 minutes after word chatting it up with lawmakers on the House floor.

Impressive performance.
You are easily impressed. Why aren't I surprised?

He managed to read a speech off the teleprompter that he had months to prepare for with no major senior moments or brain farts. Personally I don’t consider that a major accomplishment but I suppose for Biden that is a big deal.
My guess is that is why it was pushed back so far so he could try and make sense,they had to spread out the drug usage while he was memorizing so it doesn't kill him! That or they used electric shock to trigger his memory last night!

According to CSPAN, the speech was an hour and 8 minutes. Also, apparently, Biden hung around for about 90 minutes after word chatting it up with lawmakers on the House floor.

Impressive performance.

Biden's been given the appropriate moniker Old Yeller.

LOL

There was no sense of duty, honor, Country or unity or patriotism. It was a hate filled angry sometimes incoherent political rant. Typical of the Biden administration.

The DemoKKKrat party is nothing but a racist hate group now. It should be banned.

Forum List

Back