An Idea.Why Not Have Some Airlines Offer "Violent Or Non-Violent" Sections ??

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:2up: And we are getting to that point, right? It seems that by this point, most of our major airlines have had to deal with various forms or wrestling or fist fight incidents. So hey, when booking your seat/seats on line, maybe this summer we will all be able to choose to sit in a peaceful section, or a violent section, where we will be allowed to pounce on passengers that piss us off! {But only during specific times of the flight, like when we are allowed to remove our seatbelts/use restrooms/smoke/drink/stand..etc.
:iagree: :laugh2:

I am still wondering how long this has been going on on aircraft? They drag people off and the passengers are fighting now? We've had social media for ten + years you'd think there would be pages of cell phone videos and everyone would know about it.

I am still wondering how long this has been going on on aircraft? They drag people off and the passengers are fighting now? We've had social media for ten + years you'd think there would be pages of cell phone videos and everyone would know about it.
wait till the summer vacations start, they may as well make a weekly show of the matches. like the WWE

I'm thinking people always just put up with it, and someone got off the plane. People must have finally gotten tired of that shit, and started saying no.

I'm thinking people always just put up with it, and someone got off the plane. People must have finally gotten tired of that shit, and started saying no.

But do you remember any of this going on before other than a once every six months seeing some blip on the news about an 'unruly passenger' or 'drunk pilot'? How has this gone from nowhere to crowds of people fighting in a few months.

too bad it wasnt Hillary that got too drunk and was asked to leave the plane peacefully,,,then they sent in the reinforcements to physically remove the beast

But do you remember any of this going on before other than a once every six months seeing some blip on the news about an 'unruly passenger' or 'drunk pilot'? How has this gone from nowhere to crowds of people fighting in a few months.

I suspect seeing the news reports about people being drug off planes has given people a chance to decide what they would do before it happens. WHen they are faced with the situation now, they respond with anger instead of the shock and surprise that has always been the expected response.

too bad it wasnt Hillary that got too drunk and was asked to leave the plane peacefully,,,then they sent in the reinforcements to physically remove the beast

You're getting into childish idiot territory there, aren't you

now everyday we have people boarding planes wondering if this will be the plane with the daily chaos event, and hoping their are not the innocent passengers who may get hurt by flying debris or random punches.

You want segregated planes?
why not just do this,,,we can have a choice of three sections,,democrats in the back,,independents in the center, and republicans in the front 1/3rd. this way, when the fights break out, the upper 2/3rds of rows are safe.

Forum List

Back