An Inconvenient Truth: The Facts on Ferguson that Liberals wish to ignore

which is completely irrelevant to your desire to prosecute a police officer for defending himself.

yet you seem to think it's connected. Anything to help justify your desire to rob people.

That we have communities like Ferguson in the richest country on the planet is most certainly connected.

That you are unable to see the connections is quite unfortunate.

Because that's what caused a young man to rob a store and then attack a police officer. That's what is stirring up people to violence.

poor people are violent so we should rob others to make them less violent. Brilliant reasoning. Even with the ridiculous assumptions it's irrational.

the problem is rather than teach people how to improve their conditions there are robbers like you who want to use them for your own selfish purposes

Because that's what caused a young man to rob a store and then attack a police officer. That's what is stirring up people to violence.

poor people are violent so we should rob others to make them less violent. Brilliant reasoning. Even with the ridiculous assumptions it's irrational.

the problem is rather than teach people how to improve their conditions there are robbers like you who want to use them for your own selfish purposes

God, that has to be the stupidest thing I've heard today, and I've already talked to TamponKotex today.

Reality, when you've got nothing to lose, you have no investment is a civil society. When you can be shot in the street by a cop, with no repercussions for that cop, the there's no reason for you to respect the law.

The fact that you have so many poor people in such a wealthy country is just a powderkeg waiting to explode.

which is completely irrelevant to your desire to prosecute a police officer for defending himself.

yet you seem to think it's connected. Anything to help justify your desire to rob people.

That we have communities like Ferguson in the richest country on the planet is most certainly connected.

That you are unable to see the connections is quite unfortunate.
The reason we have communities like Ferguson, is the people in Ferguson vote for democrats.

The bottom 40% are using up probably 60% of the revenue. Why the hell shouldn't they pay something? Is being poor some kind of virtue?

Jesus said it was, but screw that guy.

Here's a federal pie chart. Please let me know where you get the poor are using 60 of revenue.

fedBudget2012.jpg

We all benefit from defence, infrastructure, police, fire, etc. The 40- 50% who pay no income tax, in many cases get EITC, food stamps, section 8 free cell phones... all stuff paid for by the other 50-60% that pay for their own food, housing, utilities. I own a relatively small business from which I've yet to take a salary. My monthly tax bills run a grand, give or take.

God, that has to be the stupidest thing I've heard today, and I've already talked to TamponKotex today.

Reality, when you've got nothing to lose, you have no investment is a civil society. When you can be shot in the street by a cop, with no repercussions for that cop, the there's no reason for you to respect the law.

The fact that you have so many poor people in such a wealthy country is just a powderkeg waiting to explode.
No repercussions? He can no longer be a policeman. He will likely need to move away from Ferguson. Finding a job will be difficult and you want what? federal civil rights charges after a grand jury decided he acted in self defence?
You're not only an asshole, Joe. You're a hopeless asshole.

Is strong arm robbery a petty offence? Nope. J-walking.... OK I'll grant you that. Trying to disarm a police officer is also hardly a petty offence. The world will be a better place without Michael Brown.

Yes, shooting black teenagers who show poor judgement is the way to go.

We all know you never made a bad decision as a teen in your life, right?
I made many bad decisions, Joe, but I never stole cigars from a store. I never assaulted a shop clerk. I never tried to disarm a cop.
Had I, I would have expected to be shot.

A reasonable person would see Michael Brown's actions as suicide by cop.

Yep, but Americans never learn from history, obviously. They can't even learn from the history of capitalism, which shows the concentrated wealth is a recipe for disaster and even bloody Adam Smith was totally against the idea.

Yep, but Americans never learn from history, obviously. They can't even learn from the history of capitalism, which shows the concentrated wealth is a recipe for disaster and even bloody Adam Smith was totally against the idea.

That you are an impotent non-elected anything suggests there might just be a God.

We all benefit from defence, infrastructure, police, fire, etc. The 40- 50% who pay no income tax, in many cases get EITC, food stamps, section 8 free cell phones... all stuff paid for by the other 50-60% that pay for their own food, housing, utilities. I own a relatively small business from which I've yet to take a salary. My monthly tax bills run a grand, give or take.

How does fighting wars on the other side of the planet for the oil companies benefit most of us?

and frankly, guy, you only pay a grand in taxes a month? Slacker. I pay that much from my salary.

No repercussions? He can no longer be a policeman. He will likely need to move away from Ferguson. Finding a job will be difficult and you want what? federal civil rights charges after a grand jury decided he acted in self defence?
You're not only an asshole, Joe. You're a hopeless asshole.

I want him to spend the rest of his life in prison with black guys who knew he murdered a black child.

That would be justice.

Forum List

Back