🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDZ An Interesting Analysis of a Plausible US Civil War Today

I have two tranny students and one coworker who is a lesbian, my granddaughter tells us she is bisexual and I gotta tell you, I could care less.

InfoWars is not the source for real life news, Whosit. Kids these days are taught not to bully, not to fear those who are different. Like Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street? How many kids knew --or know--an Oscar in their neighborhood, living in a dumpster? It's the same concept.
When the war starts, I know the dems can count on those girlie men and fags like you describe to really whip us good!
Dems cities control the banks
Once war is declared, the first action is usually to freeze all assets of the enemy.

All those red areas on the map will not have a penny to their name
Again "money" is mentioned, as if money means a dam thing in a war zone... lol

What, you figure that y'all will need a Starbucks break in between fighting ??? ROTFLMBO. Just gotta play the devil's advocate here. :)

I always find the liberal reaction to civil war and how they'll win it to be quite comforting to be honest.
Even if it flies in the face of common sense they have this ill advised confidence. Or should I say misplaced confidence?

We all know that civil war will only happen if Gov seriously tramples our Constitutional rights.
Which will only come from the left. Our police and military are bound by their Oath to protect our rights be it from a foreign threat or domestic.
It'll be over before it starts.

Food can be shipped from anywhere in the world. Most major ports are in Blue cities

Who are you going to sell your food to without any ports to ship?

While Houston is liberal in the inner city the rest is all red,we'd take over the Port of Houston in short order.

Each year, more than 247 million tons of cargo move through the greater Port of Houston, carried by more than 8,200 vessels and 215,000 barges. The port is consistently ranked 1st in the United States in foreign waterborne tonnage; 1st in U.S. imports; 1st in U.S. export tonnage and 2nd in the U.S. in total tonnage. It is also the nation’s leading breakbulk port, handling 52 percent of project cargo at Gulf Coast ports.

Thats not to mention the 18 other ports in Texas.

But thanks for your concern......
Depends who is running the city
Houston Police Dept will protect the city and the ports. Being a natural port,armed marines and reinforcements will be available to defend the ports

You dont know Texas very well do you.....
Spent a few months there

A lot of vacant land

Which is just the way I like it.
But you didnt address my question.
Afraid I did...you didn’t like the answer

I have two tranny students and one coworker who is a lesbian, my granddaughter tells us she is bisexual and I gotta tell you, I could care less.

InfoWars is not the source for real life news, Whosit. Kids these days are taught not to bully, not to fear those who are different. Like Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street? How many kids knew --or know--an Oscar in their neighborhood, living in a dumpster? It's the same concept.
When the war starts, I know the dems can count on those girlie men and fags like you describe to really whip us good!
Once war is declared, the first action is usually to freeze all assets of the enemy.

What, you figure that y'all will need a Starbucks break in between fighting ??? ROTFLMBO. Just gotta play the devil's advocate here. :)

I always find the liberal reaction to civil war and how they'll win it to be quite comforting to be honest.
Even if it flies in the face of common sense they have this ill advised confidence. Or should I say misplaced confidence?

We all know that civil war will only happen if Gov seriously tramples our Constitutional rights.
Which will only come from the left. Our police and military are bound by their Oath to protect our rights be it from a foreign threat or domestic.
You mean like the last Civil War where government trampled on your rights to own other human beings?

You obviously know nothing about wars

While Houston is liberal in the inner city the rest is all red,we'd take over the Port of Houston in short order.

Each year, more than 247 million tons of cargo move through the greater Port of Houston, carried by more than 8,200 vessels and 215,000 barges. The port is consistently ranked 1st in the United States in foreign waterborne tonnage; 1st in U.S. imports; 1st in U.S. export tonnage and 2nd in the U.S. in total tonnage. It is also the nation’s leading breakbulk port, handling 52 percent of project cargo at Gulf Coast ports.

Thats not to mention the 18 other ports in Texas.

But thanks for your concern......
Depends who is running the city
Houston Police Dept will protect the city and the ports. Being a natural port,armed marines and reinforcements will be available to defend the ports

You dont know Texas very well do you.....
Spent a few months there

A lot of vacant land

Which is just the way I like it.
But you didnt address my question.
Afraid I did...you didn’t like the answer

So you dont know Texas.

You mean like the last Civil War where government trampled on your rights to own other human beings?

LOL....you dont have a clue as to why the south lost do you?

They had superior generals and home field advantage

They lost to superior logistics of the North

Same way the Red Army would lose this hypothetical war

You got part of it right.
The north was able to resupply through rail,something the south didnt have.
So tell me....has that changed?

North had unlimited and unrestricted logistics including being able to replace and improve its rail system

In the end money won out

North had unlimited and unrestricted logistics including being able to replace and improve its rail system

In the end money won out

LOL....not even a nice dodge.

We contacted Edward Lengel, editor in chief of the Papers of George Washington project at the University of Virginia. He said "there is no evidence that Washington ever wrote or said these words, or any like them." Lengel cautioned that it’s impossible to prove a negative, but he added that he’s "as certain as he can be" that the quote did not originate from George Washington.

Did George Washington offer support for individual gun rights, as meme says?

That seems rather odd for a guy who led a revolution against the most powerful Empire of h is time and relied mostly on armed civilians in militia units and who personally carried a sword on him at all times.

Ignore illegals voting? That's OK, 'cause you are one of the koolaid drinkers on the left.
All one has to do is look at Californias demographics, and the exiot polls acrtoss the country to see where the Dims got their several million extra votes for Clinton; illegals obviously were voting there and still do.

That is why the Dems in control of the state government has a run off system described as the Jungle Primary.

The last several elections had two Dems running against each other with GOP candidates a distant third BECAUSE ILLEGALS ARE VOTING.

it is more than obvious.

It was right in that situation of course (sound the alarms), so do you think it is always right ??? As the generations deteriorate, the government might not be so quick to come racing to the aid of those that would of course be wrong, and (the left) is no exception to the rule if it is them who are the ones wrong at any given time, just like the right can be also. Even those in the government may have had enough of the bullcrap, and are just putting up with it until people stand up or give them a reason to stand up with them. Japan once said that they feared that they had awoken a sleeping giant.

Do you see yourself as absolutely right in your thinking rightwinger ????

Are you so sure about that ????

If so, then don't worry about it. Live life and be happy. :)

In the end money won out
No such thing as the North and South today, unless you think the rejection of liberal ideology is some sort of southern thing only... ROTFLMBO.

In the end money won out

History wins again

In the end money won out
No such thing as the North and South today, unless you think the rejection of liberal ideology is some sort of southern thing only... ROTFLMBO.
There is a north and south
Geography

It was right in that situation of course (sound the alarms), so do you think it is always right ??? As the generations deteriorate, the government might not be so quick to come racing to the aid of those that would of course be wrong, and (the left) is no exception to the rule if it is them who are the ones wrong at any given time, just like the right can be also. Even those in the government may have had enough of the bullcrap, and are just putting up with it until people stand up or give them a reason to stand up with them. Japan once said that they feared that they had awoken a sleeping giant.

Do you see yourself as absolutely right in your thinking rightwinger ????

Are you so sure about that ????

If so, then don't worry about it. Live life and be happy. :)
Hate to tell you Skippy

But it is the left that is always on the right side of history

In the end money won out

History wins again

Wins what?

In the end money won out
There is a north and south
Geography

Are rail tracks even now?

Forum List

Back