An interesting (and valid) question asked to Bolton by CBC regarding the arrest order of Huaweis Meng, "why Canada and not UK, France, Belgium?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
A worthwhile interview with the Moustached One on state run CBC. He was very rough with her at times, throwing in the old "if you don't like us Canada, than leave". I hope Canadians realize why activities by creepy police in Ontario hurt us dramatically. So, I do have a bit of respect for him for being direct, though he's probably borderline nuts and he misunderstood the suggestions she was making at times.

He suggests the request for Canada to arrest Meng wasn't to put a burden on Canada, she suggests it was basically because there is a perception that "Canada might have been played as the nation most compliant". All of this comes from about 4:20 on in the video which I provide below.

My gut tells me that they first, not only don't the U.S trust the E.U nations to man up and do what is right (she probably would have been extradited already back to China), and/or the E.U nations just pushed back (being the stand up nations they are) and just said "let her go to Canada and arrest her there" so that Canada would deal with the fall out that the Commies push. Canada, with it's East German system which we exported and a lack of trust of how we treat our own citizens, is an easy target to deal with this, while the weak Europeans wash their hands of the issue and build oil pipelines to Russia.

The communist abuses of our citizens and the world is something i have screamed about for a long time, and it bothers me that ALL Western leaders have been so weak and cowardly in confronting the Communists and some only now, even a Wuhan Virus and the breaking their HK agreement later, they are all still silent and obedient. I hope Canada starts living up to the PR campaign we promote, so citizens around the world will listen to and trust us again, right now we are failing for the most part (thanks to the dirty covert TPS, OPP and RCMP).

Chicken Hawk did make a good point about the fact the communist took Canadian citizens and not Americans. Which points to not only Canadas weakened influence and power around the world, but also how much China is worried about Americas response, economically and otherwise. Americans should take heed in this fact, that being strong globally and promoting innovation and capitalism, works in Americas favour in ways many don't understand. Canada needs to be side by side with America, in supporting this capitalism and individual liberty.

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1758622275621

Last edited:
Nobody asked if he was the NY Times source for the probably fake rumor on Russia bounty on our soldiers in Afghanistan. That's an old Bolten story he used to pitch years ago that could have been narrated as a new event by the lying NY Times.

Forum List

Back