An Unwelcome job at mcdonalds

Hispanics, middle eastern, asians, jews, native americans and whoever else you want to name...

None are anything like blacks when they're getting everything they want out of life and having a good old time making life hard and even dangerous for everybody else.
When everyone else is the problem, guess what?

d...t I moved 659 miles exactly, from my family, pets, friends, home, everything, and I moved out with enough money for one months rent. I had to sell some of my most treasured possessions to make ends meet, for three months because no one would hire me on account of a lack of job history. I didn't give up, I kept on pushing for employers to give me a chance, and one of them. did. ...

I can top that!

Home depot called me into the office and told me that I worked at McDonald's before and asked me what happened.

I told them that first of all what happened was a unique American problem..
And I was patiently unwelcome to come to work there.

I was authorized to, and they couldn't stop me..
But if you want somebody fired bad enough, you'll succeed every time..
In fact in a job like that in America, they don't need a reason at all..

And I was patently not welcome to work there...
Because that particular crew at that time was heavily African American, I didn't have demographics working for me and I didn't belong working there...

And I dont have to work there, and I dont have to put up with unfair treatment from them nor threats.

I could have went to the American EEOC, that's the Equal Opportunity Employment Commission and filed a discrimination complaint.

But they're not going to do a damn thing with it because it isn't worth their time, and believe me, when i say this...
they know it full well too.

They have much bigger fish to fry, from the exact same thing happening to far more important people who worked hard to get their job.
And my hard time to get that job isn't their definition of it.

There is a such a thing as an underclass that is just too hard to govern..
And That's it.

Bottom line.
Maybe it was because of your illiteracy. Just sayin' it's a possibility.

They brought race into it..
And like it or not, America has a king and race is the king of America especially when you're poor and you work with racists which Blacks in America can be, and are at a much higher rate than Whites or other races besides.

The Fact is I worked there, and they wanted me fired for being white and that's what they got.

I gave them a chance.
They didn't give me one.

And I have no obligation to stand there and be challenged to fights all day.

And you didn't get what you wanted, from people who hate you because of your race.
Guaranteed.
They said they wanted to fire you for being white? They actually said that?

Then what could it be when I was the best employee there..
That restaurant was the cleanest it ever was.
The dishes and the cooking equipment was the cleanest they have ever been.

When I was there, that place got a A+ rating from the health department.

And the blacks were spewing racist language and were the only ones talking about how great they are and threatening me?
"I was the best employee there"..............and humble too. :heehee:

They said they wanted to fire you for being white? They actually said that?
That's what they said when they challenged me to fights and insulted my race.

That's what they said when they stood there all day wearing black protest shirts instead of their uniforms, making it clear who belongs there and who don't.

That's what they said when they stood as the only people talking about how great they are and how bad or whatever that everybody else is.

That's what they said when every manager there except the GM was black, including somebody who spent two years in prison for car jacking, on his own omission.

That's what they said when my complaints to the GM about the racism fell on deaf ears.

That's what they said when I was nearly attacked during one of those racist conversations among the blacks there.

That's what they said with the difference between how they spoke to me, vs how they spoke to the other blacks.

And that's what they said when I'm on a do not rehire list with the Matthew's management franchisee of McDonald's after I took care of business and quit after my complaints fell on deaf ears and was nearly attacked.

Actions speak much louder than words, and lots of words were there too, along with the writing on the wall.

Last edited:
Home depot called me into the office and told me that I worked at McDonald's before and asked me what happened.

I told them that first of all what happened was a unique American problem..
And I was patiently unwelcome to come to work there.

I was authorized to, and they couldn't stop me..
But if you want somebody fired bad enough, you'll succeed every time..
In fact in a job like that in America, they don't need a reason at all..

And I was patently not welcome to work there...
Because that particular crew at that time was heavily African American, I didn't have demographics working for me and I didn't belong working there...

And I dont have to work there, and I dont have to put up with unfair treatment from them nor threats.

I could have went to the American EEOC, that's the Equal Opportunity Employment Commission and filed a discrimination complaint.

But they're not going to do a damn thing with it because it isn't worth their time, and believe me, when i say this...
they know it full well too.

They have much bigger fish to fry, from the exact same thing happening to far more important people who worked hard to get their job.
And my hard time to get that job isn't their definition of it.

There is a such a thing as an underclass that is just too hard to govern..
And That's it.

Bottom line.

Yes, everybody knows the brutal truth.

If a Caucasian crew acts beastly toward ethnicity X, then all hell breaks loose.

But if non-Caucasian crews make it clear that Caucasian co-workers are not welcome, then nothing happens.

There's no sympathy from the woke politicians. In fact, they ridicule any Caucasians with something like this: "You Caucasian cry baby should not be complaining. You big mean Caucasians denied jobs to non-Caucasians for decades. So let them have those jobs. You can find plenty of other jobs. After all, you enjoy White privilege."

If a Caucasian crew acts beastly toward ethnicity X, then all hell breaks loose.

But if non-Caucasian crews make it clear that Caucasian co-workers are not welcome, then nothing happens.

There's no sympathy from the woke politicians. In fact, they ridicule any Caucasians with something like this: "You Caucasian cry baby should not be complaining. You big mean Caucasians denied jobs to non-Caucasians for decades. So let them have those jobs. You can find plenty of other jobs. After all, you enjoy White privilege."
I wouldn't call it discrimination from the government...
I would simply call it being employed too far lowly to matter when they know that the government taking action isn't going to solve anything because the scum are incorrigible to begin with.

I have the responsibility to live and work where I belong and where I am welcome..
And to have qualifications, and then if I have problems like that again, then they will act, because my coworkers have things to lose and should be expected to behave better in the first place.

It's called you can't be with scum and then complain because it's scummy.

:)

Last edited:

Would you spend a million dollars of tax payers money to recover $5,000 of somebody's lost wages..
And perhaps $5 for defamation and discrimination..
And $1 worth of pain and suffering?

No matter how important that $5,000 is or was to the victim...

To take action against people who will just do the same to the next guy after me, just like they also did to the three, ten, a hundred or fiften or twenty million others that came and went before me?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back