Analysis Finds Trump Tax Cuts Didn’t Benefit Workers, Just Made Rich Companies Richer

Are you seriously going to challenge an exact definition of subsidy? Are you a fool, ignorant, or just plain stupid?
Yep. Someone keeping their money is, wait for it.... keeping their own money! Fk, how stupid are you?

So you agree that tax breaks are subsidies.

OK so LET's do away with ALL Deductions...i.e. tax breaks now here are the top 13!
Oh by the way the Federal government calls them "Tax Expenditures"... meaning ALL INCOME belongs to the government and these are the "expenditures" that are allowed
to be deducted from the income... i.e. "EXPENDITURES"!

What are the largest tax expenditures?

So let's do away with #1... i.e. Employers can deduct medical premiums.$235 Billion!
And how about # 5 and # 6... $140 billion spent on employee pension plans.
Hey here's another one let's do away with... # 7 Mortgage interest deduction.. $68 billion...
All right while we're at it... # 10 Child credit expenditures @ $54 billion.
Mind you these are all TAX breaks given to Americans when figuring out their taxes. almost a $.5 Trillion tax breaks to most Americans.

View attachment 189870

Or we can benefit all;

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2018 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with unlimited employees; employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2018 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.

My plan would hold prices for 10 years, thus eliminating inflation.

Or we can benefit all;

Your faulty math doesn't benefit all.
Most of your "ideas" are unconstitutional.
Another person who has delusions of being a constitutional scholar .

TRUMP’S TAX CUTS DIDN’T BENEFIT U.S. WORKERS, MADE RICH COMPANIES RICHER, ANALYSIS FINDS

Trump and Republican leadership have long touted their tax cuts as a massive boon to America’s working class, if not through direct tax reductions or refunds, then through the trickle-down effect of bonuses and wage increases from their employers who receive massive corporate cuts. “Tax reform is working,” Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan said in January, mentioning Apple’s decision to reward a bonus of $2,500 in stock grants to some Apple employees. “Workers are coming home and telling their families they got a bonus, or they got a raise or they got better benefits.”

But a new analysis of all Fortune 500 companies found only 4.3 percent of workers will receive a one-time bonus or wage increase tied to the business tax cuts, while businesses received nine times more in cuts than what they passed on to their workers, according to Americans for Tax Fairness, a political advocacy group devoted to tax reform. The analysis also found that companies spent 37 times as much on stock buybacks than they did on bonuses and increased wages for workers.

“There are too many disingenuous claims that the Trump and Republican tax cuts for corporations will trickle down to the middle class,” said Frank Clemente, executive director of Americans for Tax Fairness. “President Trump and Republicans gave huge tax cuts to big drug companies, big oil and other corporations, but corporations are giving back little—if anything—to working families,” said Clemente. “In fact, this [analysis shows] that 433 corporations out of the Fortune 500 have announced no plans to share their tax cuts with employees.”

The newest projections by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office found that the Republican tax plan led to, in part, a 2018 deficit $242 billion higher than previously estimated.

Roughly 36 percent of Americans approve of the Republican tax cuts, according to a March Quinnipiac University Poll and a CNBC poll found that 52 percent of working adults said they had not seen a change to their paychecks since the cuts were passed.

In January, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said 90 percent of all working adults would see increases in their paychecks because of the cuts.

no one with more than half a brain thought it would be any different.

but trumptards..........

So, the workers who got a bonus, that didn't help that at all? I wonder how many of the workers have stock in the company that they work for? I bet at least 66%. Bwaaaahhhhaaahhhhaaaaa. You must be a welfare queen or queer....

Most people don't own stock.
Most welfare queens don't own stock. 401k's, mutual funds have stocks. Even Pensions have stocks.. Are you really that stupid? Don't answer, I already know...

On average, public employee pension funds have 60 percent of their assets invested in the stock market, including roughly 15 percent in foreign stock markets. Union pension funds have a slightly smaller share of their assets in the stock market, 57 percent.

Stock Market Investing: Good Enough for Public Employee ...
taxfoundation.org/stock-market-investing-good-enough-public-employee-and-union-pension-funds

if by welfare queens, you mean Donald and his kleptocrats, they very much own stock.

if by welfare queens you mean sean Hannity the crook using our tax money to fund his real estate, then he very much owns stock.

trumptards do not.... trumptards spend all their time raging against normal people

now the "liberal elite", we own stocks. we're just more decent than you are

TRUMP’S TAX CUTS DIDN’T BENEFIT U.S. WORKERS, MADE RICH COMPANIES RICHER, ANALYSIS FINDS

Trump and Republican leadership have long touted their tax cuts as a massive boon to America’s working class, if not through direct tax reductions or refunds, then through the trickle-down effect of bonuses and wage increases from their employers who receive massive corporate cuts. “Tax reform is working,” Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan said in January, mentioning Apple’s decision to reward a bonus of $2,500 in stock grants to some Apple employees. “Workers are coming home and telling their families they got a bonus, or they got a raise or they got better benefits.”

But a new analysis of all Fortune 500 companies found only 4.3 percent of workers will receive a one-time bonus or wage increase tied to the business tax cuts, while businesses received nine times more in cuts than what they passed on to their workers, according to Americans for Tax Fairness, a political advocacy group devoted to tax reform. The analysis also found that companies spent 37 times as much on stock buybacks than they did on bonuses and increased wages for workers.

“There are too many disingenuous claims that the Trump and Republican tax cuts for corporations will trickle down to the middle class,” said Frank Clemente, executive director of Americans for Tax Fairness. “President Trump and Republicans gave huge tax cuts to big drug companies, big oil and other corporations, but corporations are giving back little—if anything—to working families,” said Clemente. “In fact, this [analysis shows] that 433 corporations out of the Fortune 500 have announced no plans to share their tax cuts with employees.”

The newest projections by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office found that the Republican tax plan led to, in part, a 2018 deficit $242 billion higher than previously estimated.

Roughly 36 percent of Americans approve of the Republican tax cuts, according to a March Quinnipiac University Poll and a CNBC poll found that 52 percent of working adults said they had not seen a change to their paychecks since the cuts were passed.

In January, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said 90 percent of all working adults would see increases in their paychecks because of the cuts.

The headline is a total lie. Most people are getting higher paychecks. because their taxes have been cut.

Here's what Trump's tax plan means for blue collar workers, from cashiers to foresters

I don't think $20.00 per month (which is being eaten up by gasoline prices) is going to do much good. Besides, if you aren't making $2200.00 more per year since 2006, your wage hasn't kept up with inflation.

Why do you hate the middle class worker?

So, the workers who got a bonus, that didn't help that at all? I wonder how many of the workers have stock in the company that they work for? I bet at least 66%. Bwaaaahhhhaaahhhhaaaaa. You must be a welfare queen or queer....

Most people don't own stock.
Most welfare queens don't own stock. 401k's, mutual funds have stocks. Even Pensions have stocks.. Are you really that stupid? Don't answer, I already know...

On average, public employee pension funds have 60 percent of their assets invested in the stock market, including roughly 15 percent in foreign stock markets. Union pension funds have a slightly smaller share of their assets in the stock market, 57 percent.

Stock Market Investing: Good Enough for Public Employee ...
taxfoundation.org/stock-market-investing-good-enough-public-employee-and-union-pension-funds

if by welfare queens, you mean Donald and his kleptocrats, they very much own stock.

if by welfare queens you mean sean Hannity the crook using our tax money to fund his real estate, then he very much owns stock.

trumptards do not.... trumptards spend all their time raging against normal people

now the "liberal elite", we own stocks. we're just more decent than you are
look at the butthurt here.

The headline is a total lie. Most people are getting higher paychecks. because their taxes have been cut.

Here's what Trump's tax plan means for blue collar workers, from cashiers to foresters

I don't think $20.00 per month (which is being eaten up by gasoline prices) is going to do much good. Besides, if you aren't making $2200.00 more per year since 2006, your wage hasn't kept up with inflation.

Why do you hate the middle class worker?
Your ridiculous opinions are shit. They do not change that fact that the OP is a lie, jackass.

Yep. Someone keeping their money is, wait for it.... keeping their own money! Fk, how stupid are you?

OK so LET's do away with ALL Deductions...i.e. tax breaks now here are the top 13!
Oh by the way the Federal government calls them "Tax Expenditures"... meaning ALL INCOME belongs to the government and these are the "expenditures" that are allowed

So let's do away with #1... i.e. Employers can deduct medical premiums.$235 Billion!
Hey here's another one let's do away with... # 7 Mortgage interest deduction.. $68 billion...
Mind you these are all TAX breaks given to Americans when figuring out their taxes. almost a $.5 Trillion tax breaks to most Americans.

View attachment 189870

Or we can benefit all;

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2018 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with unlimited employees; employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2018 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

Or we can benefit all;

For whom doesn't it benefit, and how?

Please be specific on my plan not being unconstitutional.

Please be specific on my plan not being unconstitutional.

Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

Where is the federal government given this power in the Constitution?

Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

Make inversion illegal.

Sure, you'd be handing corporations trillions in rebates.
The corporate tax would be negative.

Any money currently owned by corporate America is already in the economy.
How does your "plan" put it "back in"?

Business revenue is about $17 trillion. You'd tax them about $5 trillion.

Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

Employee compensation is about $10.3 trillion.

You're turning 2017's corporate tax revenue of about $300 billion
into at least a $5 trillion handout to corporations.

Excellent idea!!!

View attachment 189870

Or we can benefit all;

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

Or we can benefit all;

I agree, onepercenter knows less about the Constitution than you do......

Your "analysis" should have taken a peek at the tax tables and at the growing list of the hundreds of companies who have given their employees bonuses, better benefits, etc., because of the tax cuts. Your "analysis" should have considered the hundreds of billions of dollars of previously overseas-parked American money that is now flowing back to the U.S. because of the tax cuts. Your "analysis" should have considered the fact that workers in the third tax bracket have seen their take-home pay rise by at least $70 per month, and that in many cases, the increase has been $100 to $400 per month.

View attachment 189870

Or we can benefit all;

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

Or we can benefit all;

I agree, onepercenter knows less amore bout the Constitution than you do......
And a turnip knows more than you do about the constitution

View attachment 189870

Or we can benefit all;

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

Or we can benefit all;

I agree, onepercenter knows less amore bout the Constitution than you do......
And a turnip knows more than you do about the constitution

Maybe you could show your knowledge by explaining which of onepercenter's "ideas"
are unconstitutional?

[
when a billion aire goes off about universal Basic income, perhaps he shouldn't make five times his work force.

Zuckerberg fell into easy money. He had a solidi implementation of a platform that was developing, social media, He made a splash and then surrounded himself with talent, But he made is fortune without a huge amount of effort, which leads to the whole Marie Antoinette view he holds.

I agree though, unless Zuckerberg gives away all but maybe $500,000 a year, he's just a fucking hypocrite with his SJW preaching.

Same with the other leftist Oligarchs.

Unless that's all just an act to fool morons like Antontoo.... :eusa_whistle:

How does that change facts?

And idiot, they are capitalists.

Oh, we see that comrade... :eusa_whistle:

Mark Zuckerberg Calls for Universal Basic Income in Harvard Speech

Dummy, there is nothing about universal income that is contrary to private ownership and enterprise. Just like there is nothing incompatible between private markets and social safety nets like SS and Medicaid.

If you believe that privately owned business is the engine of healthy economy then BY DEFINITION you are not a Marxist.

DERP

"Der iz nuffin bout redistribushun dat iz soshalest..."

:lmao:

What a fucktard.

[
when a billion aire goes off about universal Basic income, perhaps he shouldn't make five times his work force.

Zuckerberg fell into easy money. He had a solidi implementation of a platform that was developing, social media, He made a splash and then surrounded himself with talent, But he made is fortune without a huge amount of effort, which leads to the whole Marie Antoinette view he holds.

I agree though, unless Zuckerberg gives away all but maybe $500,000 a year, he's just a fucking hypocrite with his SJW preaching.

Same with the other leftist Oligarchs.

Unless that's all just an act to fool morons like Antontoo.... :eusa_whistle:
Zuckerberg told his best friend to get fkd. He’s very classy

It also goes even deeper, of which I believe Bush was subjected to a deliberate attempt to take him down, just as a Trump has been. Markets were played as a ways and means to an end. I do not completely fault him for that. Some played it, others created it, and many profited from it while it lasted. He tried numerous times to bring to light there was a problem, and others chose to ignore it.
If you folks don't know how CMOs and CDOs were constructed - out of thin air, with no regulations - how these shitbag "securities" (ha) were magically given Treasury-level ratings by Standard & Poors et al, how the very banks that were selling them were also shorting them knowing they were shit

They created some, but not a lot, synthetic CMOs and CDOs.
Most CMOs and CDOs were not synthetic.
And they weren't ALSO shorting them.
When you sell a synthetic security you are, by definition, now short that security.
Unless they also went out and found a customer to take that short (like GS did with Abacus).
Great! Thanks! We can even disagree with the fact that the banks were creating products designed to fail, (1) Morgan Stanley sued over alleged CDO fraud, (2) Banks That Bundled Bad Debt Also Bet Against It

I'm sure you understand that the long list of specific examples I have provided played a significant role in the Meltdown.

Or it was all just the Democrats' fault, whichever.
that isn't it at all. All we heard was Bush Bush Bush, like the democrats were clean. We merely want everyone to know that they played as major a role in this if not more by the positions they held in Congress. Just saying. When you can't look at things through a bi-partisan glass, then people will work to get the truth out there. That's all.I never gave Bush a pass.
I agree. The deep state exists with any GOP president. the Democrats hate the GOP enough to fk up the country cause they hate the constitution. Have since the Civil War. Nothing has changed.
Everybody thinks the civil war ended. Hahahahahaahaha I got news for you.

We are in a civil war, no question about it, I don't think it is directly linked to the last one save for the fact that the democrats once again engaged in treason to start it.

[
Those companies are not going to hire anyone unless there is an increased demand for their product or service. That only happens when working/ middle class people have more disposable income. Trickle down / supply-side economics has been discredited. Only fools and liars push it.

Discredited by whom, Comrade?

You Communists who have reduced every nation you had power in to rubble? YOU "discredit" economic growth that spnned 30 years?

:lmao:

You're a clown.

Give me your crumbs..............................

Gaylord

Gaylord
Skank says what?

Gaylord
Skank says what?

This is a skank

Forum List

Back