Analysis Finds Trump Tax Cuts Didn’t Benefit Workers, Just Made Rich Companies Richer

It also goes even deeper, of which I believe Bush was subjected to a deliberate attempt to take him down, just as a Trump has been. Markets were played as a ways and means to an end. I do not completely fault him for that. Some played it, others created it, and many profited from it while it lasted. He tried numerous times to bring to light there was a problem, and others chose to ignore it.
Great! Thanks! We can even disagree with the fact that the banks were creating products designed to fail, (1) Morgan Stanley sued over alleged CDO fraud, (2) Banks That Bundled Bad Debt Also Bet Against It

I'm sure you understand that the long list of specific examples I have provided played a significant role in the Meltdown.

Or it was all just the Democrats' fault, whichever.
that isn't it at all. All we heard was Bush Bush Bush, like the democrats were clean. We merely want everyone to know that they played as major a role in this if not more by the positions they held in Congress. Just saying. When you can't look at things through a bi-partisan glass, then people will work to get the truth out there. That's all.I never gave Bush a pass.
I agree. The deep state exists with any GOP president. the Democrats hate the GOP enough to fk up the country cause they hate the constitution. Have since the Civil War. Nothing has changed.
Everybody thinks the civil war ended. Hahahahahaahaha I got news for you.

We are in a civil war, no question about it, I don't think it is directly linked to the last one save for the fact that the democrats once again engaged in treason to start it.
Semantics I guess . I now believe this has been their play since they list. Go back over the years and the disrespect at GOP.

TRUMP’S TAX CUTS DIDN’T BENEFIT U.S. WORKERS, MADE RICH COMPANIES RICHER, ANALYSIS FINDS

Trump and Republican leadership have long touted their tax cuts as a massive boon to America’s working class, if not through direct tax reductions or refunds, then through the trickle-down effect of bonuses and wage increases from their employers who receive massive corporate cuts. “Tax reform is working,” Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan said in January, mentioning Apple’s decision to reward a bonus of $2,500 in stock grants to some Apple employees. “Workers are coming home and telling their families they got a bonus, or they got a raise or they got better benefits.”

But a new analysis of all Fortune 500 companies found only 4.3 percent of workers will receive a one-time bonus or wage increase tied to the business tax cuts, while businesses received nine times more in cuts than what they passed on to their workers, according to Americans for Tax Fairness, a political advocacy group devoted to tax reform. The analysis also found that companies spent 37 times as much on stock buybacks than they did on bonuses and increased wages for workers.

“There are too many disingenuous claims that the Trump and Republican tax cuts for corporations will trickle down to the middle class,” said Frank Clemente, executive director of Americans for Tax Fairness. “President Trump and Republicans gave huge tax cuts to big drug companies, big oil and other corporations, but corporations are giving back little—if anything—to working families,” said Clemente. “In fact, this [analysis shows] that 433 corporations out of the Fortune 500 have announced no plans to share their tax cuts with employees.”

The newest projections by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office found that the Republican tax plan led to, in part, a 2018 deficit $242 billion higher than previously estimated.

Roughly 36 percent of Americans approve of the Republican tax cuts, according to a March Quinnipiac University Poll and a CNBC poll found that 52 percent of working adults said they had not seen a change to their paychecks since the cuts were passed.

In January, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said 90 percent of all working adults would see increases in their paychecks because of the cuts.

Hmmm, let’s go with your bullshit findings....I’m curious, is there something wrong with companies keeping more of what they generate?

Or we can benefit all;

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2018 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with unlimited employees; employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2018 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.

My plan would hold prices for 10 years, thus eliminating inflation.

Or we can benefit all;

Your faulty math doesn't benefit all.
Most of your "ideas" are unconstitutional.
Another person who has delusions of being a constitutional scholar .

I agree, onepercenter knows less amore bout the Constitution than you do......
And a turnip knows more than you do about the constitution

Maybe you could show your knowledge by explaining which of onepercenter's "ideas"
are unconstitutional?
That is even more bizarre than most of your posts. I'm not the one saying that they are unconstitutional, Sparky.

but I can bet those bitching in this post about not having stocks, are actually those who don't have stock

Another 4th grade "retort"........No wonder trump honestly stated that he loves the poorly educated who voted for his sorry, fat ass.
In their world, if you don’t agree with them, you’re a “welfare queen”.

I’m a honest, hardworking American tax payer who has never been on welfare; but I support helping those in need over giving more money to already rich companies.

These bootlickers just continue licking even as their Dear Leader walks right over them
see that's where we differ, I am for the rich company providing a paying job helping those in need and feeling good about their life being productive, and earning a living. you wish to keep them dependent on you. aren't you sweet.
Those companies are not going to hire anyone unless there is an increased demand for their product or service. That only happens when working/ middle class people have more disposable income. Trickle down / supply-side economics has been discredited. Only fools and liars push it.
explain trickle down in your definition?

TRUMP’S TAX CUTS DIDN’T BENEFIT U.S. WORKERS, MADE RICH COMPANIES RICHER, ANALYSIS FINDS

Trump and Republican leadership have long touted their tax cuts as a massive boon to America’s working class, if not through direct tax reductions or refunds, then through the trickle-down effect of bonuses and wage increases from their employers who receive massive corporate cuts. “Tax reform is working,” Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan said in January, mentioning Apple’s decision to reward a bonus of $2,500 in stock grants to some Apple employees. “Workers are coming home and telling their families they got a bonus, or they got a raise or they got better benefits.”

But a new analysis of all Fortune 500 companies found only 4.3 percent of workers will receive a one-time bonus or wage increase tied to the business tax cuts, while businesses received nine times more in cuts than what they passed on to their workers, according to Americans for Tax Fairness, a political advocacy group devoted to tax reform. The analysis also found that companies spent 37 times as much on stock buybacks than they did on bonuses and increased wages for workers.

“There are too many disingenuous claims that the Trump and Republican tax cuts for corporations will trickle down to the middle class,” said Frank Clemente, executive director of Americans for Tax Fairness. “President Trump and Republicans gave huge tax cuts to big drug companies, big oil and other corporations, but corporations are giving back little—if anything—to working families,” said Clemente. “In fact, this [analysis shows] that 433 corporations out of the Fortune 500 have announced no plans to share their tax cuts with employees.”

The newest projections by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office found that the Republican tax plan led to, in part, a 2018 deficit $242 billion higher than previously estimated.

Roughly 36 percent of Americans approve of the Republican tax cuts, according to a March Quinnipiac University Poll and a CNBC poll found that 52 percent of working adults said they had not seen a change to their paychecks since the cuts were passed.

In January, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said 90 percent of all working adults would see increases in their paychecks because of the cuts.

Hmmm, let’s go with your bullshit findings....I’m curious, is there something wrong with companies keeping more of what they generate?
dude, that fk wants them to go out of business and leave no middle class working.

dude, that fk wants them to go out of business and leave no middle class working.

Yep...that whack will also tell you that poor people create jobs.

So, the workers who got a bonus, that didn't help that at all? I wonder how many of the workers have stock in the company that they work for? I bet at least 66%. Bwaaaahhhhaaahhhhaaaaa. You must be a welfare queen or queer....

Most people don't own stock.
Most welfare queens don't own stock. 401k's, mutual funds have stocks. Even Pensions have stocks.. Are you really that stupid? Don't answer, I already know...

On average, public employee pension funds have 60 percent of their assets invested in the stock market, including roughly 15 percent in foreign stock markets. Union pension funds have a slightly smaller share of their assets in the stock market, 57 percent.

Stock Market Investing: Good Enough for Public Employee ...
taxfoundation.org/stock-market-investing-good-enough-public-employee-and-union-pension-funds

if by welfare queens, you mean Donald and his kleptocrats, they very much own stock.

if by welfare queens you mean sean Hannity the crook using our tax money to fund his real estate, then he very much owns stock.

trumptards do not.... trumptards spend all their time raging against normal people

now the "liberal elite", we own stocks. we're just more decent than you are
you truly love belittling people don't ya? define normal people. I also want to know how trump has hurt your wallet.

and third world aliens are much smarter than all of white america.

Yeah sure, that’s what I want. :rolleyes:

They’re definitely more intelligent than you

Yeah sure, that’s what I want. :rolleyes:
then why do you want all their money so they don't have any to pay their employees? dude the only logical direction is bankruptcy or shutdown. so, yeah you do.

it's what rabbits think I get it.

When you give the lower classes tax cuts, that puts more money in their pockets. You know what the poor and middle class do when they have more money? They spend it on goods and services, which increases demand and yes, creates jobs. You know what the already-rich do when you give them tax cuts and put more money in their bank accounts? It stays there, because they’re already well-off and can get by on what they already have. It’s not rocket science. You’re just a dumb, wannabe who drinks the trickle down piss with glee.

Well, we already know how smart you are. I’m sure if I explained to an immigrant the primary election process, they’d understand it; but you had it explained to you by multiple people multiple times, and you still don’t get it. You’re a god damn retard

When you give the lower classes tax cuts, that puts more money in their pockets. You know what the poor and middle class do when they have more money? They spend it on goods and services, which increases demand and yes, creates jobs. You know what the already-rich do when you give them tax cuts and put more money in their bank accounts? It stays there, because they’re already well-off and can get by on what they already have. It’s not rocket science. You’re just a dumb, wannabe who drinks the trickle down piss with glee.
you truly are pathetic in your view of corporations. funny and sad all tied together. your view is so fked up one can't even discuss any options with you. you just hate them as I already posted. go live somewhere else.

See, the middle class did receive that lower tax rate, we are seeing more in our paychecks and we are spending more. The corporations are now hiring more at higher wages. which was the point of the exercise.

then why do you want all their money so they don't have any to pay their employees? dude the only logical direction is bankruptcy or shutdown. so, yeah you do
Where did I say I want all of their money, dipshit?

And speaking of bankruptcy, Agent Orange loves it.

Well, we already know how smart you are. I’m sure if I explained to an immigrant the primary election process, they’d understand it; but you had it explained to you by multiple people multiple times, and you still don’t get it. You’re a god damn retard
no they don't nor do you. you don't understand the electoral college elects our presidents. you and your comrads believe it is the popular vote. hahahaahaha :21: can't make it up. you shot your own post down with your own words. :auiqs.jpg:

then why do you want all their money so they don't have any to pay their employees? dude the only logical direction is bankruptcy or shutdown. so, yeah you do
Where did I say I want all of their money, dipshit?

And speaking of bankruptcy, Agent Orange loves it.
why should a corporation pay taxes, explain that first.

second, trump utilized the bankruptcy system because of what i already told you would happen with high corporate taxes. You again prove my point.

See, the middle class did receive that lower tax rate, we are seeing more in our paychecks and we are spending more. The corporations are now hiring more at higher wages. which was the point of the exercise.
Yet the tax cuts for the lower classes are temporary, while the tax cuts for the upper classes are permanent. Hmmm I wonder why.

And bullshit on corporations hiring more because of the recent tax cuts. They’re putting more on their own pockets and throwing a few one-time peanuts to their employees

no they don't nor do you. you don't understand the electoral college elects our presidents. you and your comrads believe it is the popular vote. hahahaahaha :21: can't make it up. you shot your own post down with your own words. :auiqs.jpg:
Where did I say the electoral college doesn’t elect presidents? You keep putting words in my mouth without backing them up. You’re a fucking lying piece of shit

Forum List

Back