Analysis Finds Trump Tax Cuts Didn’t Benefit Workers, Just Made Rich Companies Richer

Please be specific on my plan not being unconstitutional.

Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

Where is the federal government given this power in the Constitution?

Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

Make inversion illegal.

Where is the federal government NOT given this power in the Constitution?

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

Sure, you'd be handing corporations trillions in rebates.
The corporate tax would be negative.

No, it's called using welfare to the advantage of all. Business get's the tax relief it needs, workers get the livable wage they need.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

Any money currently owned by corporate America is already in the economy.
How does your "plan" put it "back in"?

By increasing wages which will be spent in the US economy.

Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

Employee compensation is about $10.3 trillion.

You're turning 2017's corporate tax revenue of about $300 billion
into at least a $5 trillion handout to corporations.

Only if said corporation spent the money on employee expenses.

So, the workers who got a bonus, that didn't help that at all? I wonder how many of the workers have stock in the company that they work for? I bet at least 66%. Bwaaaahhhhaaahhhhaaaaa. You must be a welfare queen or queer....

Most people don't own stock.
Most welfare queens don't own stock. 401k's, mutual funds have stocks. Even Pensions have stocks.. Are you really that stupid? Don't answer, I already know...

On average, public employee pension funds have 60 percent of their assets invested in the stock market, including roughly 15 percent in foreign stock markets. Union pension funds have a slightly smaller share of their assets in the stock market, 57 percent.

Stock Market Investing: Good Enough for Public Employee ...
taxfoundation.org/stock-market-investing-good-enough-public-employee-and-union-pension-funds
While 401ks hold stocks, they tend to be held in mutual funds with managers who don't get the call until after the stock collapses. Hedge fund managers get the call before, and save the billionaire's money.
If you're not personally a muti-millionaire, you're fighting for George Soros and Bill Gates' enrichment, not your own.

While 401ks hold stocks, they tend to be held in mutual funds with managers who don't get the call

Don't get the call? LOL!
Tell me more.

So, the workers who got a bonus, that didn't help that at all? I wonder how many of the workers have stock in the company that they work for? I bet at least 66%. Bwaaaahhhhaaahhhhaaaaa. You must be a welfare queen or queer....

Most welfare queens don't own stock. 401k's, mutual funds have stocks. Even Pensions have stocks.. Are you really that stupid? Don't answer, I already know...

On average, public employee pension funds have 60 percent of their assets invested in the stock market, including roughly 15 percent in foreign stock markets. Union pension funds have a slightly smaller share of their assets in the stock market, 57 percent.

taxfoundation.org/stock-market-investing-good-enough-public-employee-and-union-pension-funds
While 401ks hold stocks, they tend to be held in mutual funds with managers who don't get the call until after the stock collapses. Hedge fund managers get the call before, and save the billionaire's money.
If you're not personally a muti-millionaire, you're fighting for George Soros and Bill Gates' enrichment, not your own.

While 401ks hold stocks, they tend to be held in mutual funds with managers who don't get the call

Don't get the call? LOL!
Tell me more.
Why should I, if you refuse to make an argument?

Please be specific on my plan not being unconstitutional.

Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

Make inversion illegal.

Where is the federal government NOT given this power in the Constitution?

Not given the power anywhere in the Constitution.

Don't get the call? LOL!
Tell me more.

Tell me about this "call", I'll be happy to argue.

Don't get the call? LOL!
Tell me more.

Ask Martha Stewart about it.

Don't get the call? LOL!
Tell me more.

CEOs call hedge funds before their stocks fall?

That's awful!!!

Prove it.

Don't get the call? LOL!
Tell me more.

CEOs call hedge funds before their stocks fall?

That's awful!!!

Prove it.
Ask everyone who got out of Enron. Hint: the guys whose stock was held in their pension funds didn't, and many were ruined.

Yet the tax cuts for the lower classes are temporary, while the tax cuts for the upper classes are permanent. Hmmm I wonder why.

Because Democrats suck.
Because Republicans held Democrats hostage.

Republicans prevented Democrats from cutting taxes? OMG!

Get that brain injury looked at. DERP!
You're a rhetorical terrorist.

& a moronic dipshit.

Forum List

Back