Analysis Finds Trump Tax Cuts Didn’t Benefit Workers, Just Made Rich Companies Richer

Except, except, except, you can't prove otherwise. Just another hateful sociopath down on the working class American.
If you really are a one percenter send in that extra money. Put your money where your mouth is wise ass.
Asking for more welfare for your red state?
Why would I do that? I dont live in the liberal gutters known as "the city".
Smart people like me flee that filth and live very nicely in the suburbs that surround those shitholes.
Just getting sick of supporting you all.
I make six figures. No one is supporting me.
Go ride your bicycle or something and let the adults talk.
If you really are a one percenter send in that extra money. Put your money where your mouth is wise ass.

Smart people like me flee that filth and live very nicely in the suburbs that surround those shitholes.
Ignorant.

A $100,000 salary doesn't put you in the top 1% of income at any age

Ignorant.

A $100,000 salary doesn't put you in the top 1% of income at any age
You are right. I apologize. I guess I'm just getting sick of my own taxes. Is Missouri all flat except for the indian mounds?

Not excluded in the constitution.

Excluded right here.....

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Nice debating with you.

No problem. Anytime you want another beating..........come find me.

I don't see anything in your post that applies to what we're debating.

None of your "ideas" are Constitutional.

Business and financial regulations aren't constitutional?

Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

Make inversion illegal.

^

These "regulations" are not constitutional.

Then by all means make your point.

Not excluded in the constitution.

Excluded right here.....

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Nice debating with you.

No problem. Anytime you want another beating..........come find me.

Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

Make inversion illegal.

^

And your math really sucks........

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

Business revenue is about $17 trillion. You'd tax them about $5 trillion.

Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

Employee compensation is about $10.3 trillion.

You're turning 2017's corporate tax revenue of about $300 billion
into at least a $5 trillion handout to corporations.

Excellent idea!!!

This thread is the epitome of manufactured bullshit. AKA fake news.

Except, except, except, you can't prove otherwise. Just another hateful sociopath down on the working class American.

I do every week. I own five companies and my lowest paid employees make $48,700.00/yr PLUS $12,000.00 in benefits and bonuses. Even with that I make millions in profit.

I do every week. I own five companies and my lowest paid employees make $48,700.00/yr PLUS $12,000.00 in benefits and bonuses. Even with that I make millions in profit.

All that......and you want the government to hand $5 trillion in tax refunds to corporations.

You bastard!!!

Make inversion illegal.

^

Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

Excellent idea!!!

Of which 80% of that $5 trillion would go directly into the economy through middle class spending.

Make inversion illegal.

^

Excellent idea!!!

Of which 80% of that $5 trillion would go directly into the economy through middle class spending.

$5 trillion in government handouts to corporations. Brilliant.

The second year, it'll be $8 trillion.

All that......and you want the government to hand $5 trillion in tax refunds to corporations.

You bastard!!!

To receive those refunds you have to pay your employees more which makes the economy prosper for all.

You bastard!!!

To receive those refunds you have to pay your employees more which makes the economy prosper for all.

To receive those refunds you have to pay your employees more

Nope. At current levels you'd hand them $5 trillion.

Make inversion illegal.

^

Excellent idea!!!

You bastard!!!

And again; Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

TRUMP’S TAX CUTS DIDN’T BENEFIT U.S. WORKERS, MADE RICH COMPANIES RICHER, ANALYSIS FINDS

Trump and Republican leadership have long touted their tax cuts as a massive boon to America’s working class, if not through direct tax reductions or refunds, then through the trickle-down effect of bonuses and wage increases from their employers who receive massive corporate cuts. “Tax reform is working,” Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan said in January, mentioning Apple’s decision to reward a bonus of $2,500 in stock grants to some Apple employees. “Workers are coming home and telling their families they got a bonus, or they got a raise or they got better benefits.”

But a new analysis of all Fortune 500 companies found only 4.3 percent of workers will receive a one-time bonus or wage increase tied to the business tax cuts, while businesses received nine times more in cuts than what they passed on to their workers, according to Americans for Tax Fairness, a political advocacy group devoted to tax reform. The analysis also found that companies spent 37 times as much on stock buybacks than they did on bonuses and increased wages for workers.

“There are too many disingenuous claims that the Trump and Republican tax cuts for corporations will trickle down to the middle class,” said Frank Clemente, executive director of Americans for Tax Fairness. “President Trump and Republicans gave huge tax cuts to big drug companies, big oil and other corporations, but corporations are giving back little—if anything—to working families,” said Clemente. “In fact, this [analysis shows] that 433 corporations out of the Fortune 500 have announced no plans to share their tax cuts with employees.”

The newest projections by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office found that the Republican tax plan led to, in part, a 2018 deficit $242 billion higher than previously estimated.

Roughly 36 percent of Americans approve of the Republican tax cuts, according to a March Quinnipiac University Poll and a CNBC poll found that 52 percent of working adults said they had not seen a change to their paychecks since the cuts were passed.

In January, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said 90 percent of all working adults would see increases in their paychecks because of the cuts.

Trump believes $30 a week will buy your vote. If you’re a republican it will but he already had their vote

TRUMP’S TAX CUTS DIDN’T BENEFIT U.S. WORKERS, MADE RICH COMPANIES RICHER, ANALYSIS FINDS

Trump and Republican leadership have long touted their tax cuts as a massive boon to America’s working class, if not through direct tax reductions or refunds, then through the trickle-down effect of bonuses and wage increases from their employers who receive massive corporate cuts. “Tax reform is working,” Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan said in January, mentioning Apple’s decision to reward a bonus of $2,500 in stock grants to some Apple employees. “Workers are coming home and telling their families they got a bonus, or they got a raise or they got better benefits.”

But a new analysis of all Fortune 500 companies found only 4.3 percent of workers will receive a one-time bonus or wage increase tied to the business tax cuts, while businesses received nine times more in cuts than what they passed on to their workers, according to Americans for Tax Fairness, a political advocacy group devoted to tax reform. The analysis also found that companies spent 37 times as much on stock buybacks than they did on bonuses and increased wages for workers.

“There are too many disingenuous claims that the Trump and Republican tax cuts for corporations will trickle down to the middle class,” said Frank Clemente, executive director of Americans for Tax Fairness. “President Trump and Republicans gave huge tax cuts to big drug companies, big oil and other corporations, but corporations are giving back little—if anything—to working families,” said Clemente. “In fact, this [analysis shows] that 433 corporations out of the Fortune 500 have announced no plans to share their tax cuts with employees.”

The newest projections by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office found that the Republican tax plan led to, in part, a 2018 deficit $242 billion higher than previously estimated.

Roughly 36 percent of Americans approve of the Republican tax cuts, according to a March Quinnipiac University Poll and a CNBC poll found that 52 percent of working adults said they had not seen a change to their paychecks since the cuts were passed.

In January, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said 90 percent of all working adults would see increases in their paychecks because of the cuts.

As a conservative, I tried to make this point when these tax cuts were made. Companies are not hurting for money to expand. They are not investing in expansion because the market is not there for growth. They have been flush with cash and have been using the cash to buy back there own stock for the last several years. Tax cuts only are effective for promoting growth when growth is stymied by lack of capital. That was not the case in this instance.

Make inversion illegal.

^

Excellent idea!!!

Based on your previous bad math, I don't believe your claim.

You bastard!!!

And again; Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

Yup. At current levels you'd hand them $5 trillion.

The only workers who did not see their take-home pay go up are workers who are in the first or second tax bracket or in the bottom sixth of the third tax bracket--because those folks already get back all the federal income taxes that they pay, and many of them get back more than they pay thanks to the Earned Income Tax Credit. If you make over $60K, your take-home pay has gone up. If you make between $80K and $315K, your take-home pay has gone up by $80 to $400. I'm in the middle of the third bracket, and my take-home pay has gone up by $220 per month.

Excellent idea!!!

First it's unconstitutional which is a false complaint.

Now, it's bad math which you can't refute my plan.

Face facts, the ONLY way the middle class worker in this country is going to make any headway to financial security is my plan or a plan based on it.

Republicans like their worker slaves. Entry level, market pay price, and first job are nothing more than sit at the back of the bus, and whites only drinking fountain, etc, in the Republican conservative mind are the same thing.

Excellent idea!!!

Now, it's bad math which you can't refute my plan.

Face facts, the ONLY way the middle class worker in this country is going to make any headway to financial security is my plan or a plan based on it.

Republicans like their worker slaves. Entry level, market pay price, and first job are nothing more than sit at the back of the bus, and whites only drinking fountain, etc, in the Republican conservative mind are the same thing.

Yes, many of your stupid, unworkable, unenforceable suggestions are also unconstitutional.

Now, it's bad math

Your plans didn't include bad math?
You intended to do more than cut the corporate tax rate to zero you actually
meant to have the Federal government hand corporations $5 trillion in handouts?

the ONLY way the middle class worker in this country is going to make any headway to financial security is my plan or a plan based on it.

The only way is $5 trillion in handouts? Hilarious!!

Forum List

Back