Analyzing The Russia Collusion Myth

The evidence is that Putin wanted the career criminal to win....not Trump.

Evidence.

You are fucking crazy.

That's what it takes to know, what I know you know somewhere in that crazy mousetrap that is your head and say what you just did about Putin preferring Clinton to win.

Putin hated Clinton's guts for riling up opposition against him in his elections and for smashing Russian economy into recession with the economic sanctions for their Ukrainian adventures.

BTW.....while you are clearly no smart enough to figure it out for yourself....Hillary was the Kremlin's choice...not Trump....

...I explain it fully in this thread:

Time To Reveal Who Putin Wanted As President

Evidence.

You are fucking crazy.

That's what it takes to know, what I know you know somewhere in that crazy mousetrap that is your head and say what you just did about Putin preferring Clinton to win.

Putin hated Clinton's guts for riling up opposition against him in his elections and for smashing Russian economy into recession with the economic sanctions for their Ukrainian adventures.

And, the famed Liberal white flag: vulgarity.

Clearly, I've hit a nerve.

That's right idiot, you got no sane response, so take your loony-toon alt-facts and shove them up your ass.

Insane nutters like you ruin any sort of informative, constructive dialog on the internet and you well deserve every expletive you get.

Last edited:

Evidence.

You are fucking crazy.

That's right idiot, you got no sane response, so take your loony-toon alt-facts and shove them up your ass.

Insane nutters like you ruin any sort of informative, constructive dialog on the internet and you well deserve every expletive you get.

BTW.....while you are clearly no smart enough to figure it out for yourself....Hillary was the Kremlin's choice...not Trump....

1. Sooo....we've agreed that you are a foul-mouthed low life?
Excellent.

2. Here's a challenge......find anything in the thread mentioned below that you can refute.

.....while you are clearly no smart enough to figure it out for yourself....Hillary was the Kremlin's choice...not Trump....

You won't be able to.

Last edited:

Evidence.

You are fucking crazy.

Excellent.

2. Here's a challenge......find anything in the thread mentioned below that you can refuse.

.....while you are clearly no smart enough to figure it out for yourself....Hillary was the Kremlin's choice...not Trump....

You won't be able to.

Evidence.

You are fucking crazy.

Excellent.

2. Here's a challenge......find anything in the thread mentioned below that you can refuse.

You won't be able to.

You fucking retard, Clinton as a Secretary of State publicly spoke out against Putin's electoral shenanigans and policies had her hand in TANKING THE WHOLE FUCKING RUSSIAN ECONOMY and you want to post some bullshit about the Clinton foundation?

Trump was kissing Putin's ass, even against his political self-interest, the entire campaign and TO THIS DAY had nothing negative to say about his regime.

Unlike you, I actually speak Russian and have a good idea what is going on in Russia - THEY FUCKING HATE CLINTON and their politicians were publicly popping champagne bottles when Trump won, while congratulating themselves in private as well:

U.S. intercepts capture senior Russian officials celebrating Trump win

It's like you live in this little cage where someone carefully feeds you little snippets of reality which prevents you from understanding even most basic facts about the big picture.

Last edited:

Evidence.

You are fucking crazy.

Excellent.

You won't be able to.

Evidence.

You are fucking crazy.

Excellent.

You won't be able to.

You fucking retard, Clinton as a Secretary of State publicly spoke out against Putin's electoral shenanigans and policies had her hand in TANKING THE WHOLE FUCKING RUSSIAN ECONOMY and you want to post some bullshit about the Clinton foundation?

Trump was kissing Putin's ass, even against his political self-interest, the entire campaign and TO THIS DAY had nothing negative to say about his regime.

Unlike you, I actually speak Russian and have a good idea what is going on in Russia - THEY FUCKING HATE CLINTON and their politicians were popping campaign bottles when Trump won, get it through your thick stupid skull.

It's like you live in this little cage where someone carefully feeds you little snippets of reality which prevents you from understanding even most basic facts about the big picture.

So you failed the challenge.

. Here's a challenge......find anything in the thread mentioned below that you can refute.

All you are is a foul-mouthed low-life.
Agreed?

You are fucking crazy.

Excellent.

You won't be able to.
You are fucking crazy.

Excellent.

You won't be able to.

Unlike you, I actually speak Russian and have a good idea what is going on in Russia - THEY FUCKING HATE CLINTON and their politicians were popping campaign bottles when Trump won, get it through your thick stupid skull.

:rolleyes: Ok little rodent, you go on and run along now until you can respond directly and sanely to something.

Excellent.

You won't be able to.

Excellent.

You won't be able to.

:rolleyes: Ok little rodent, you go on and run along now until you can respond directly and sanely to something.

You needn't have come back.....

...It was agreed that you failed the challenge already.

I construct irrefutable threads, as you helped prove.

Bottom line:

Hillary Clinton, the career criminal was the Kremlin's choice because a Clinton can always be bribed.

Please don't return unless you have something pertinent to the point.

When Donnie publicly asked Vlad to hack hiLIARy's email, during a televised debate no less, theres nothing there PoliSpice?

Clearly there was meetings between Trump’s administration and high level Russian official at a time when Russia was clearly trying to influence our elections.

Does it rise to the level of collusion… Probably. They investigation continues. If I was this new FBI director though, I’d keep the rental and not buy a house yet; he may have to be fired too.
You have no proof of collusions not in sworn testimony or physical evidence. It's time to accept the fact once again you have nothing!
BULLS==T

Forum List

Back