Anarchists are hoping to turn D. Trumps inauguration into one of the biggest riots in US history

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Anarchists Are Hoping To Turn Donald Trump’s Inauguration On January 20th Into One Of The Biggest Riots In U.S. History

Radical leftists are planning to make January 20th the most chaotic Inauguration Day in American history.

Their stated goal is to “disrupt” the Inauguration festivities as much as possible, and they are planning a wide range of “actions” to achieve that stated goal. Some of the more moderate groups are using terms such as “civil resistance” and “civil disobedience”, but others are openly talking about “blockades”, jumping barricades, throwing projectiles and “citywide paralysis”. My hope is that all of their efforts will turn out to be a big flop,
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Their stated goal is to “disrupt” the Inauguration festivities as much as possible, and they are planning a wide range of “actions” to achieve that stated goal
-------------------------------------------------------

Oh lets hope the police don't treat these scum with kindness. They will fk themselves over lmao oh to only be there and watch these idiots hang themselves taking tantrums to make a point like a bunch of two year olds. That is how incredibly stupid they are do they seriously think protesting is going to stop a President from being the President these authoritarian fkn morons are what is wrong iwth this Country.

You know, even though I don't really like Trump, I do accept the fact that he is now the president.

And................although I didn't like Jr. either for getting us into an unnecessary war, he was still the president when he got re elected.

And, part of being a citizen of the USA, is that you respect the office of the president, even if you have no use for the person sitting there. I learned how to do that in the military when I had to work for some real douchebags who were officers. Although I had no use for them as a human being, I still had to respect their rank, and did.

That being said, I think that ANYONE, right or left, who protests at the inauguration is a pretty sorry excuse for a person, period. If you don't like Trump as president, don't go to the inauguration. Simple. If you feel that you just HAVE to protest about Trump being president, at least save it until the day after he's sworn in.

Inauguration is about change and the fact that this is a democracy, and the peaceful transfer of power. Even if you don't like the person who got elected, at least let the rest of the country enjoy their moment.

We can start bitching about him AFTER he starts to enact policies that we don't agree with.

Is that so??

bjg00n.jpg

You know, even though I don't really like Trump, I do accept the fact that he is now the president.

And................although I didn't like Jr. either for getting us into an unnecessary war, he was still the president when he got re elected.

And, part of being a citizen of the USA, is that you respect the office of the president, even if you have no use for the person sitting there. I learned how to do that in the military when I had to work for some real douchebags who were officers. Although I had no use for them as a human being, I still had to respect their rank, and did.

That being said, I think that ANYONE, right or left, who protests at the inauguration is a pretty sorry excuse for a person, period. If you don't like Trump as president, don't go to the inauguration. Simple. If you feel that you just HAVE to protest about Trump being president, at least save it until the day after he's sworn in.

Inauguration is about change and the fact that this is a democracy, and the peaceful transfer of power. Even if you don't like the person who got elected, at least let the rest of the country enjoy their moment.

We can start bitching about him AFTER he starts to enact policies that we don't agree with.

Your missing the point of the Left's behavior. They don't WANT people to pay attention to Trump's policies because they are afraid that his policies will be successful and popular.

Anarchists Are Hoping To Turn Donald Trump’s Inauguration On January 20th Into One Of The Biggest Riots In U.S. History

Radical leftists are planning to make January 20th the most chaotic Inauguration Day in American history.

Their stated goal is to “disrupt” the Inauguration festivities as much as possible, and they are planning a wide range of “actions” to achieve that stated goal. Some of the more moderate groups are using terms such as “civil resistance” and “civil disobedience”, but others are openly talking about “blockades”, jumping barricades, throwing projectiles and “citywide paralysis”. My hope is that all of their efforts will turn out to be a big flop,
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Their stated goal is to “disrupt” the Inauguration festivities as much as possible, and they are planning a wide range of “actions” to achieve that stated goal
-------------------------------------------------------

Oh lets hope the police don't treat these scum with kindness. They will fk themselves over lmao oh to only be there and watch these idiots hang themselves taking tantrums to make a point like a bunch of two year olds. That is how incredibly stupid they are do they seriously think protesting is going to stop a President from being the President these authoritarian fkn morons are what is wrong iwth this Country.

Of course with this type of situation you have to have Zero Tolerance and a full-spectrum crackdown.

You can't have savages running rampant, so a full-spectrum crackdown to shut them down and remove them from the streets and actually they then should be all transported to Gitmo and considered American Domestic Terrorists.

Anarchists are terrorists and a danger to a functioning civilised society.

Your missing the point of the Left's behavior. They don't WANT people to pay attention to Trump's policies because they are afraid that his policies will be successful and popular.

WTF Correl? You and others of your ilk (conservatives and right wingers) have screamed at the tops of their little lungs at me MANY times as being one of those looney liberal leftists.

Yeah, I think Trump is a sleaze, but I also understand that as a citizen of this country, I at least need to respect the office of president, even if I despise the person in it.

And yeah, when I bitch about something, it's usually for good cause. Trump hasn't had a chance to screw this country up yet, so I'm still waiting to see what happens.

But................based on some of his behaviors, as well as some of his tweets, and also the FACT that there are still 9 members of his cabinet that are supposed to fill out their financial paperwork so that they can be vetted. And yeah, Cabinet members HAVE to be vetted financially, so that they can see if there is any conflict of interest. Trump still has 9 people who haven't even filled it out, yet they are slated to be confirmed by the Senate very soon.

But...............if you're cool with Trump's unvetted Cabinet picks, I'll wait and see what happens as well.

WTF Correl? You and others of your ilk (conservatives and right wingers) have screamed at the tops of their little lungs at me MANY times as being one of those looney liberal leftists.

Yeah, I think Trump is a sleaze, but I also understand that as a citizen of this country, I at least need to respect the office of president, even if I despise the person in it.

And yeah, when I bitch about something, it's usually for good cause. Trump hasn't had a chance to screw this country up yet, so I'm still waiting to see what happens.

And the vast majority of the Left is NOT doing that. They did agree with you.

They don't WANT to wait to see what happens. They want to smear and define him now, BEFORE he can be judged on his performance.

Sort of tells you what they think will happen once he gets started,doesn't it?

if it does happen its more of Soro's paid thugs or black lives don't matter

The Soros Crime Family should be arrested and have all their worldwide assets seized. They are a menace to Western Civilisation which they despise and wish to destroy.

Soros funds BLM, he's given them more than $40 million to do their thing.

Maybe if every disastrous decision Dubya made had been met with riots, he would have stopped making disastrous decisions.

Maybe if every disastrous decision Dubya made had been met with riots, he would have stopped making disastrous decisions.
Exactly the same thing could be said about all the bs, damaging decisions made by Barry S.

If you had said protests rather than riots, I would have agreed with you.

However, I don't believe that riots can change anything. Violence is never the answer when it comes to protesting.

The only anarchist I see are the liberterians that wish to destroy government.

Wait a minute....................wasn't it just a few years back that you conservatives were wanting to reduce the government down to the point where you could drown it in a bathtub?

The only anarchist I see are the liberterians that wish to destroy government.

Wait a minute....................wasn't it just a few years back that you conservatives were wanting to reduce the government down to the point where you could drown it in a bathtub?

That is who I am talking about....They call the left protesting them anti-government and anti-civilization but they're really talking about themselves.

However, I don't believe that riots can change anything. Violence is never the answer when it comes to protesting.
Unfortunately, recent events reported as "protests" have included firing upon police, burning buildings and vehicles, looting, and physical assault of others believed to be in opposition of the "protesters". Where is the line drawn between "protest" and "riot" nowadays?

Unfortunately, recent events reported as "protests" have included firing upon police, burning buildings and vehicles, looting, and physical assault of others believed to be in opposition of the "protesters". Where is the line drawn between "protest" and "riot" nowadays?

Dunno..............the last protest that I thought was worth anything was the one for the Jena 6. They showed up in the town, protested peacefully, and left the town better than when they showed up because they also picked up all the trash along the protest route.

as soon as the "protest" turns violent,it is no longer a "protest",it now is a "riot"....and should be treated as such........

Forum List

Back