Ancestors of elites all have ties to slavery except!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dutch Jews.

I have a question for you, I highly doubt you'll answer honestly...

You have stated some crap about your oil dealings in Saudi during the 1950's.... easily searched. But yet your stated age is 76. Even say it was say 1957... you would have been about ten or eleven.

See the problem? If you're going to fake at least do the math

What crime did he or the locals in his community he recruited commit or even get charged with?
It is not an accusation, to state that while being a local leader of the KKK, the KKK was lynching, that is hanging African Americans in their front yards. The KKK was beating and terrorizing African Americans, while Democrat Byrd was a local leader. It was an organization that brutally murdered men.

You are forgiving a Democrat for being a leader of Murderers.
OIP.d5QmbthB1_ywtms8Kdr99AHaD4

I have a question for you, I highly doubt you'll answer honestly...

You have stated some crap about your oil dealings in Saudi during the 1950's.... easily searched. But yet your stated age is 76. Even say it was say 1957... you would have been about ten or eleven.

See the problem? If you're going to fake at least do the math
I was a little girl and I was not in the oil business. I was an oil brat.

It is not an accusation, to state that while being a local leader of the KKK, the KKK was lynching, that is hanging African Americans in their front yards. The KKK was beating and terrorizing African Americans, while Democrat Byrd was a local leader. It was an organization that brutally murdered men.

It is an accusation to brand him as a violent reactionary like lifelong Klansmen. He was a low level recruiter not a local leader. Millions of young white Americans were conned by the Klan as young men in the 30's and 40's. Smarts ones grew out of it and learned from their mistakes.

It is an accusation to brand him as a violent reactionary like lifelong Klansmen. He was a low level recruiter not a local leader. Millions of young white Americans were conned by the Klan as young men in the 30's and 40's. Smarts ones grew out of it and learned from their mistakes.

And the dumb ones didn't, but you still voted for them regardless.

1687976093654.png

Technically, Democrat Robert Byrd started an organization of the KKK where they did not have one. In order to do that, Democrat Robert Byrd initially recruited a 150 of his friends and others I am sure.

Conned, how can you be conned when it was known that they were actively murdering thousands of African Americans.

"I thought we were going to sell girl scout cookies"

DP-KKK.jpg

Hard to believe you guys are still standing up for the KKK.

I'm sure they were "peaceful" hangings.

Who's us? You've stated you were involved in Saudi oil in the 1950s. Now you claim you were a child oil brat.

Their is a huge problem with your inability to understand basic math

You've been outed
That's right. I was involved. Life in an oil camp surrounded by engineers, chemist's, cartographers, drillers is an intense education.

Forum List

Back