Ancestors of elites all have ties to slavery except!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I don't know who Senator Robert Byrd loved, who made him suddenly see racism as inhuman and cruel. But I do know that his conversion is a powerful and significant as any other story of civil rights in America. His passing is the ending of an era. With him goes a generation of Americans who were prejudiced because they grew up never seeing or knowing anyone with brown skin. With him goes the ugliness of KKK members on Capitol Hill, but also the beauty of transformation that comes with illumination.

Good night, Senator Byrd.You were all that was ugly and good about the South. I honor your service, and especially your willingness to change, and to admit that you were wrong. Sleep well."

/---/ GEEEZE, another democRAT praising Robert KKK Byrdbrain.
iu

Why do you continue with that obvious lie?
/----/ Louis Farrakhan, whom no one ever accused of being a white conservative, claimed the Democrat Party leadership failed black Americans. He indicated that anyone inclined to support Hillary Clinton were "slaves sold out to the Democratic plantation."[9][10][2]

Following a speech, angry leftists flooded Twitter in attempts to label the Senator Tim Scott, "Uncle Tim" and using other racist slurs. During the rebuttal Scott stated, "I have experienced the pain of discrimination... I get called "Uncle Tom" and the N-word — by 'progressives'! By liberals!"[15] The left traditionally uses the derogatory epithet and hurls it at conservatives who dare to walk off the Democrat plantation. This has long been a way for bigots to insult black freethinkers who are accused of being subservient to whites and used to send an intimidating message to others who might be thinking about leaving the plantation.[16][17]

In January 2019, the Washington Post published an article discussing the Democratic Plantation. Reportedly, modern black voters were "actively remolding" the Democrat Party and forcing candidates to address the inequities that propagate throughout the United States.[2]

The KKK was murdering, hanging African Americans, beating African Americans, while Democrat Byrd was a local leader of the KKK. How do you forgive that?
Are you accusing Byrd of murder and violence against African Americans while he was an organizer of a local KKK chapter in his home town? That's a bold accusation.

In 2008, three years after this photo was taken, Hillary Clinton, called on him (Obama) to repudiate Farrakhan. Obama did so during a primaries debate.

He also told you you were going to save $2,500 a year with his new health care plan. Did you fall for that one, too?

LOL

Are you accusing Byrd of murder and violence against African Americans while he was an organizer of a local KKK chapter in his home town? That's a bold accusation.

^^^Look at this pig defending the KKK.

You people are despicable.

^^^Look at this pig defending the KKK.

You people are despicable.
Poor Marvin, reduced to feeble name calling, which is par for you isn't it?

Are you accusing Byrd of murder or any other violent crimes while he was an organizer of his local chapter?

Poor Marvin, reduced to feeble name calling, which is par for you isn't it?

Are you accusing Byrd of murder or any other violent crimes while he was an organizer of his local chapter?

He was a leader of an organization that committed those crimes.

Forum List

Back