Ancient Greece brought democracy, liberalism and natural law destroyed the nation

Egypt got destroyed by this natural law also

The pharoahs would not pay the wise Jews because of insane greed and thought they can be replaced by lower logic Africans and they started the modern human history of cycles where the wise leaves the stupid who elects crooks

Germany was beat by other white men

The Catholics white men are less logical than the Protestants and why the Catholics started losing to the Protestant Christians white males

The Catholics joined hitler and both got destroyed by white Protestant males
Everyone who has ever tried to rule humans with cold logic has failed, badly. If you were actually as logical as you think you would realize this. Humans are most easily lead when they feel their leaders feel the same they do. Fear, hope, hate and love are the main tools of governance, Logic is secondary.
Wrong dead wrong

Logic voters are prophets. They can see the results
I had a brief love affair with logic as a young man. Looking back through the years it lead me to some of the worst misconceptions I've ever had. Seeking logic in the world is a fools errand, seek wisdom instead. Trying to force the world to make sense ends in mass graves.
I rather think we left logic as a society long long ago, not to worry.
Logic dictates that the easiest way to solve a problem such as poverty is to kill the poor people. Same goes for any problem at hand. Logic has never, ever been why America does anything.

Wrong. Dead wrong.

Logic understands the correct balance and placed people with their ability

Low logics must not vote or have too much freedom

yes Ancient Greece brought democracy , liberalism and more freedoms to the unwise which then triggered the universal law to correct with destruction

These are life cycles that work the same with each cycle

When a cycle reaches this point of too much freedoms to the unwise... Crooks then comes in to brainwash them. These crooks uses wild sex to help their crooked agenda

This then triggers the universal law of destruction to correct

The next cycle begins with very strict controls on the freedoms of the unwise. These cannot vote

During the change in cycles most of the inventions are lost and back to the dark ages as the cycle works thru the next cycle

Not all advances and inventions will be lost. The cycles shows a cycle advanced 3 steps and gets destroyed and goes back 2 steps

And with this life cycle system humans will be gods of the universe as time goes on.

Humans are not evolving they were created with thesec cycles of life to get humans to be gods of the universe

As we see liberals destroying themselves we can see humans intellect is not increasing

Each cycle brings us 1 step forward from the 3 steps forward and 2 steps back cycle system of life

This then tells us humans were created at the beginning to be gods of the universe

No evolution at all

And a life of pains and struggles and injustice and destruction comes before paradise so that we can feel the opposite paradise much better

Hold on to ye hats. While the law brings the destruction pain

Best to join Christian survival groups

It's better to stay in school. What god foresaken compound were you homeschooled at? Yikes!

White Christian males have won all the wars. When the destruction comes these high logic people will survive and come back to start the next cycle

The mothership will one day return for the righteous. :cuckoo:

marshallapplewhite.jpg

Ancient Greece brought democracy, liberalism and natural law destroyed the nation

And grammar. They "brought" grammar.

Remembering lower value things will make you a loser

Inventors and prophets have the highest logic ability and will win

White males has this and they support trump in a landslide
Remembering lower value things will make you a loser

Inventors and prophets have the highest logic ability and will win

White males has this and they support trump in a landslide

Is the irony deliberate?
I would say it's not likely.

Everyone who has ever tried to rule humans with cold logic has failed, badly. If you were actually as logical as you think you would realize this. Humans are most easily lead when they feel their leaders feel the same they do. Fear, hope, hate and love are the main tools of governance, Logic is secondary.
Wrong dead wrong

I had a brief love affair with logic as a young man. Looking back through the years it lead me to some of the worst misconceptions I've ever had. Seeking logic in the world is a fools errand, seek wisdom instead. Trying to force the world to make sense ends in mass graves.
Logic dictates that the easiest way to solve a problem such as poverty is to kill the poor people. Same goes for any problem at hand. Logic has never, ever been why America does anything.

Wrong. Dead wrong.

You must be young. When you finally come to understand the world a little you will find logic to be like a set of blinders pseudo-intellectuals fashion for themselves.

yes Ancient Greece brought democracy , liberalism and more freedoms to the unwise which then triggered the universal law to correct with destruction

When a cycle reaches this point of too much freedoms to the unwise... Crooks then comes in to brainwash them. These crooks uses wild sex to help their crooked agenda

The next cycle begins with very strict controls on the freedoms of the unwise. These cannot vote

During the change in cycles most of the inventions are lost and back to the dark ages as the cycle works thru the next cycle

Not all advances and inventions will be lost. The cycles shows a cycle advanced 3 steps and gets destroyed and goes back 2 steps

And with this life cycle system humans will be gods of the universe as time goes on.

Humans are not evolving they were created with thesec cycles of life to get humans to be gods of the universe

As we see liberals destroying themselves we can see humans intellect is not increasing

Each cycle brings us 1 step forward from the 3 steps forward and 2 steps back cycle system of life

This then tells us humans were created at the beginning to be gods of the universe

No evolution at all

And a life of pains and struggles and injustice and destruction comes before paradise so that we can feel the opposite paradise much better

It's true Democracies haven't had a very good track record. Couple hundred years, tops. And right now, America isn't doing so hot with keeping their democracy actually functioning well, is it?
But I thought the reason Greece's democracy fell was when it was taken over by Sparta.

There is still a Greece. Where is Sparta?

The wise of Greece also ran next door to Italy and helped destroy greece

And yet, there is still a GREECE!

Where is Sparta?

No evolution at all

It's true Democracies haven't had a very good track record. Couple hundred years, tops. And right now, America isn't doing so hot with keeping their democracy actually functioning well, is it?
But I thought the reason Greece's democracy fell was when it was taken over by Sparta.
and then Macedonia...and that Dad of Alexander..

No evolution at all

There is still a Greece. Where is Sparta?

The wise of Greece also ran next door to Italy and helped destroy greece

And yet, there is still a GREECE!

Where is Sparta?
Same place it always been..

Jesus preached about helping the poor and lesser among us....being wealthy isnt a part of his preaching.

Wake up. The greed wealthy destroys a nation that is the globalists and RINOS and democrat leaders

We have our children to learn and the others with lower logic and place them correctly with their ability

Placing low logic people to vote is outrageous and only crooks want that

Wrong dead wrong

Wrong. Dead wrong.

You must be young. When you finally come to understand the world a little you will find logic to be like a set of blinders pseudo-intellectuals fashion for themselves.

Wrong. Dead wrong

Logic applied with data and experience will always predict the future success of anything

Outrageous how inexperienced 18 yr olds has equal votes as a 50!yr old

At least the founders would not let presidents be under 35

Forum List

Back