🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

And a dude from Berkley stabs someone to death over pronoun.

But the right is correct and the left is wrong, as is normal.

The left in the USA has not gotten anything remotely correct since the neoMarxist McGovernites took over the Dimmocratic Party in 1972.
Again, Your side says that and Their side says the exact same thing about your side. It is an endless cycle of destructive and pointless debate that only fuels partisanship, divide, and stagnation. You should find a new narrative.

Maybe you should accept the science that there are only two genders.
It's pretty obvious to me, but not everybody feels the same way I do and who are you or I to tell somebody how they need to feel? Why do you even give a shit?

Get back to me when science says gender is determined by feelings.
Again I'll say, who gives a shit? You and I do not understand what it feels like to be born as one sex but feel and "identify" your gender as the opposite sex. I also don't know what it feels like to be attracted to a member of my same sex, I can't fathom it... however, that is reality for millions of people, some of whom are friends and family of mine... great people. Point is, we don't all see the world through the same lenses. If people identify as a different gender as society and biology has labeled them as, and they want to call themselves something else, then so be it, they can voice those desires and we can support them or not... I don't really care. Question is, why do you?

Why do I what? Think these freaks need psychiatric care, it's obvious.

But the right is correct and the left is wrong, as is normal.

The left in the USA has not gotten anything remotely correct since the neoMarxist McGovernites took over the Dimmocratic Party in 1972.
Again, Your side says that and Their side says the exact same thing about your side. It is an endless cycle of destructive and pointless debate that only fuels partisanship, divide, and stagnation. You should find a new narrative.

It's pretty obvious to me, but not everybody feels the same way I do and who are you or I to tell somebody how they need to feel? Why do you even give a shit?

While I don't agree with the idea of umpteen different gender pronouns, is science the only arbiter of gender pronouns?

You can call a pile of shit a rose if you chose, doesn't alter the fact that it's a pile of shit. How about you send your wife a dozen piles of shit, then ask her how she liked the roses.

Again I'll say, who gives a shit? You and I do not understand what it feels like to be born as one sex but feel and "identify" your gender as the opposite sex. I also don't know what it feels like to be attracted to a member of my same sex, I can't fathom it... however, that is reality for millions of people, some of whom are friends and family of mine... great people. Point is, we don't all see the world through the same lenses. If people identify as a different gender as society and biology has labeled them as, and they want to call themselves something else, then so be it, they can voice those desires and we can support them or not... I don't really care. Question is, why do you?

Do you think that about homosexuals as well? That after all was the narrative a few decades ago and still is in some fringe circles...

Why do you CARE? You obviously cant relate, sympathize or empathize with these people so why even get involved with something that you don't understand.

While I don't agree with the idea of umpteen different gender pronouns, is science the only arbiter of gender pronouns?

You can call a pile of shit a rose if you chose, doesn't alter the fact that it's a pile of shit. How about you send your wife a dozen piles of shit, then ask her how she liked the roses.
Damn you get dumber and dumber... We aren't talking about plants or piles of shit you idiot, we are talking about people. It's a slightly more complex situation which seems to go right over your head.

Do you think that about homosexuals as well? That after all was the narrative a few decades ago and still is in some fringe circles...

The only fringes that think otherwise are on the left. They've been preaching it in the govt halls of indoctrination for decades. Ordinary people instinctively know better.

Why do you CARE? You obviously cant relate, sympathize or empathize with these people so why even get involved with something that you don't understand.

Because they are demanding I subsidize and accept their abnormal behavior. It ain't gonna happen.

That's a horrible analogy. This thread isn't about someone changing a gender pronoun to mean something else, but rather someone wanting a non-specific pronoun to be used. Your analogy also does nothing to answer my question about whether science is the measure of gender pronoun use.

And, since you seem to want to be snippy about this, science allows for more than two sexes. Occasionally a person is born with biological characteristics outside the male/female norm. I believe intersex is the currently accepted term for this. ;)

Damn you get dumber and dumber... We aren't talking about plants or piles of shit you idiot, we are talking about people. It's a slightly more complex situation which seems to go right over your head.

Yeah, that's what you freaks keep saying. In reality it's as simple as male and female. The rest is all behavior based.

The only fringes that think otherwise are on the left. They've been preaching it in the govt halls of indoctrination for decades. Ordinary people instinctively know better.

I think you may have a mistaken idea about what instinct is.

That's a horrible analogy. This thread isn't about someone changing a gender pronoun to mean something else, but rather someone wanting a non-specific pronoun to be used. Your analogy also does nothing to answer my question about whether science is the measure of gender pronoun use.

And, since you seem to want to be snippy about this, science allows for more than two sexes. Occasionally a person is born with biological characteristics outside the male/female norm. I believe intersex is the currently accepted term for this. ;)

Yeah, birth defect is also a currently accepted term.

Well one of us does, sounds to me like your indoctrination took quite well.

That doesn't address the use of gender pronouns in any way.

Well one of us does, sounds to me like your indoctrination took quite well.

You think that people have an inborn belief that homosexuality requires psychiatric care?

There are only two natural genders and we already know the appropriate pronouns and have known them for thousands of years. Reality is reality.

So is that a YES, you do think that "homosexuals are freaks that need psychiatric care"?

He doesn't seem able to articulate a logical argument, back up his statements, and he can't stay on topic... Begs the question, why are we wasting our time engaging with people like this?

Forum List

Back