🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

And a dude from Berkley stabs someone to death over pronoun.

Here we are folks. Just when you thought there was no way to hate the left more today than you did.

Pedro Gomez, a dirty fucking scumbag for obvious reasons, stabbed a woman to death for referring to him as a him. He felt he needed to be referred to as "they."

The worst part of this story other than this dirty scumbag (for obvious reasons) is yahoo and their plethora of marxist piece of shit writers seem to be suggesting that this should "renew" the pronoun "problem."

Berkeley killing renews debate over gender pronouns

Filthy dirty fucking scumbag (for obvious reasons. )

What a fucking stupid story (albeit, tragic) to post on a POLITICAL forum......

Actually, given screwed up right wingers' mindset, the low-life that committed the act, could have easily bought and used an assault rifle instead of a knife.
you do know that knives are used to kill more people annually than all types of rifles combines don't you?

No of course you don't

Why do I what? Think these freaks need psychiatric care, it's obvious.
Why do you CARE? You obviously cant relate, sympathize or empathize with these people so why even get involved with something that you don't understand.

Because they are demanding I subsidize and accept their abnormal behavior. It ain't gonna happen.

Who is demanding you subsidize what behavior?

Are you really that stupid, it's always been about the money, survivor benefits for faghadist, insurance coverage for elective body modifications and so on.

Get back to me when science says gender is determined by feelings.
Again I'll say, who gives a shit? You and I do not understand what it feels like to be born as one sex but feel and "identify" your gender as the opposite sex. I also don't know what it feels like to be attracted to a member of my same sex, I can't fathom it... however, that is reality for millions of people, some of whom are friends and family of mine... great people. Point is, we don't all see the world through the same lenses. If people identify as a different gender as society and biology has labeled them as, and they want to call themselves something else, then so be it, they can voice those desires and we can support them or not... I don't really care. Question is, why do you?

Do you think that about homosexuals as well? That after all was the narrative a few decades ago and still is in some fringe circles...

The only fringes that think otherwise are on the left. They've been preaching it in the govt halls of indoctrination for decades. Ordinary people instinctively know better.
So is that a YES, you do think that "homosexuals are freaks that need psychiatric care"?

Yeah, me a billions of others. Only the freaks and the completely brainwashed think otherwise.

Some things in Nature are a binary status.

Male/Female is one of those binary data points no matter what your Ideology insists otherwise.

To assert that one is what they think that they are is merely fantasy.

But then Democrats seem to have a hard time with Reality in general any way.

upload_2017-3-27_17-3-41.png

While I don't agree with the idea of umpteen different gender pronouns, is science the only arbiter of gender pronouns?

You can call a pile of shit a rose if you chose, doesn't alter the fact that it's a pile of shit. How about you send your wife a dozen piles of shit, then ask her how she liked the roses.

That's a horrible analogy. This thread isn't about someone changing a gender pronoun to mean something else, but rather someone wanting a non-specific pronoun to be used. Your analogy also does nothing to answer my question about whether science is the measure of gender pronoun use.

And, since you seem to want to be snippy about this, science allows for more than two sexes. Occasionally a person is born with biological characteristics outside the male/female norm. I believe intersex is the currently accepted term for this. ;)

Yeah, birth defect is also a currently accepted term.

That doesn't address the use of gender pronouns in any way.

There are only two natural genders and we already know the appropriate pronouns and have known them for thousands of years. Reality is reality.

I'll say again, some people are born without the usual biological characteristics of the male and female sexes. This occurs naturally, if rarely.

What appropriate pronoun has been in use for thousands of years for such individuals? Also, what language is it that has been used for thousands of years and used the same pronouns? English hasn't been around for multiple thousands of years as far as I know. For that matter, I don't believe all languages use gender specific pronouns, or even personal pronouns at all.

You seem to have an unusual version of reality. :p

Why do you CARE? You obviously cant relate, sympathize or empathize with these people so why even get involved with something that you don't understand.

Because they are demanding I subsidize and accept their abnormal behavior. It ain't gonna happen.

Are you really that stupid, it's always been about the money, survivor benefits for faghadist, insurance coverage for elective body modifications and so on.

Ah, I see. Well, I can't speak for every instance, but in some cases I'd probably agree with you about things not being covered.

It's interesting that you resort to insults so often when asked for clarification. Perhaps that has to do with the weak nature of your arguments?

You can call a pile of shit a rose if you chose, doesn't alter the fact that it's a pile of shit. How about you send your wife a dozen piles of shit, then ask her how she liked the roses.

That's a horrible analogy. This thread isn't about someone changing a gender pronoun to mean something else, but rather someone wanting a non-specific pronoun to be used. Your analogy also does nothing to answer my question about whether science is the measure of gender pronoun use.

And, since you seem to want to be snippy about this, science allows for more than two sexes. Occasionally a person is born with biological characteristics outside the male/female norm. I believe intersex is the currently accepted term for this. ;)

There are only two natural genders and we already know the appropriate pronouns and have known them for thousands of years. Reality is reality.

I'll say again, some people are born without the usual biological characteristics of the male and female sexes. This occurs naturally, if rarely.

What appropriate pronoun has been in use for thousands of years for such individuals? Also, what language is it that has been used for thousands of years and used the same pronouns? English hasn't been around for multiple thousands of years as far as I know. For that matter, I don't believe all languages use gender specific pronouns, or even personal pronouns at all.

Yep, that's why it called a birth defect and name one language that doesn't have a word for "boy", "girl", "man" or "woman".

I notice it didn't take long for the mentally ill being able to buy a gun to be brought into this even though the woman was stabbed not shot.

Ah, I see. Well, I can't speak for every instance, but in some cases I'd probably agree with you about things not being covered.

It's interesting that you resort to insults so often when asked for clarification. Perhaps that has to do with the weak nature of your arguments?

Unless your 12 it could have something to do with your stupid answers, because no adult with a grasp of reality is a naive as you pretend to be.

And a dude from Berkley stabs someone to death over pronoun

In reading the story linked in the OP I didn't notice any motive given for the murder. Not that it makes much difference what I think of the guy, but I was confused trying to relate the story to the thread's heading. Did I miss something?

Again I'll say, who gives a shit? You and I do not understand what it feels like to be born as one sex but feel and "identify" your gender as the opposite sex. I also don't know what it feels like to be attracted to a member of my same sex, I can't fathom it... however, that is reality for millions of people, some of whom are friends and family of mine... great people. Point is, we don't all see the world through the same lenses. If people identify as a different gender as society and biology has labeled them as, and they want to call themselves something else, then so be it, they can voice those desires and we can support them or not... I don't really care. Question is, why do you?

Do you think that about homosexuals as well? That after all was the narrative a few decades ago and still is in some fringe circles...

The only fringes that think otherwise are on the left. They've been preaching it in the govt halls of indoctrination for decades. Ordinary people instinctively know better.
So is that a YES, you do think that "homosexuals are freaks that need psychiatric care"?

Yeah, me a billions of others. Only the freaks and the completely brainwashed think otherwise.
Haha, billions of others?? You really are out of touch from reality. Your bread is dying out and already a minority in this country, hence the many laws that are in place to protect LGBT rights. Thats evidence enough that you are dead wrong... Your kind will not be missed.

Its a result of hard headed insecurity and ego... along with weak arguments and lack of intellect.

Its a result of hard headed insecurity and ego... along with weak arguments and lack of intellect.

Right, that's why you've posted the vast array of peer reviewed scientific studies showing nature produces more than two genders.

you do know that knives are used to kill more people annually than all types of rifles combines don't you?

No of course you don't

Well, moron....Count the perpetrators who kill with a knife...VERSUS the number of perpetrators who kill with a firearm.

My point was and IS that you right wing idiots, through your fellow idiot, Trump, just allowed mentally unstable people to easily purchase a firearm.....at will.

Here we are folks. Just when you thought there was no way to hate the left more today than you did.

Pedro Gomez, a dirty fucking scumbag for obvious reasons, stabbed a woman to death for referring to him as a him. He felt he needed to be referred to as "they."

The worst part of this story other than this dirty scumbag (for obvious reasons) is yahoo and their plethora of marxist piece of shit writers seem to be suggesting that this should "renew" the pronoun "problem."

Berkeley killing renews debate over gender pronouns

Filthy dirty fucking scumbag (for obvious reasons. )

So weird!
Another anchor baby commits a violent crime...hmm, who would'a thought?

Right, that's why you've posted the vast array of peer reviewed scientific studies showing nature produces more than two genders.
I never claimed anything about what nature produces. In fact it was the other poster who articulately sited the scientific differences in gender which included not two but three different types as some people are born with chromosomes of both sexes.

What your simple mind doesn't seem to grasp is the fact that this conversation is about gender identity, not biological gender/sex. There is a social and psychological aspect to their argument which you seem to completely dismiss.

I never claimed anything about what nature produces. In fact it was the other poster who articulately sited the scientific differences in gender which included not two but three different types as some people are born with chromosomes of both sexes.

What your simple mind doesn't seem to grasp is the fact that this conversation is about gender identity, not biological gender/sex. There is a social and psychological aspect to their argument which you seem to completely dismiss.

You're right, you chose to enable both aspects, I chose not to. Society shouldn't be enabling and the psychological folks should be treating them to accept their place in the natural order.

Yep, that's why it called a birth defect and name one language that doesn't have a word for "boy", "girl", "man" or "woman".

"Birth defect" is not a gender pronoun.

"Boy," "girl," "man," and "woman" are not pronouns.

Perhaps you shouldn't worry so much about attempting to denigrate the knowledge or intelligence of others when you don't even understand such simple terms.

Definition of PRONOUN
Personal pronouns are the ones directly relevant to this thread.

As far as languages without gender specific pronouns, according to this site, there are 254 languages that do not use gender specific personal pronouns: WALS Online - Feature 44A: Gender Distinctions in Independent Personal Pronouns

I know it's Wiki, but according to this there are languages with no third-person personal pronouns at all, giving Macedonian and Latin as examples: Personal pronoun - Wikipedia

You're right, you chose to enable both aspects, I chose not to. Society shouldn't be enabling and the psychological folks should be treating them to accept their place in the natural order.
Problem is, your natural order is diffeeent than other people's natural order. You seem to have a problem accepting that

Forum List

Back