🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

And a dude from Berkley stabs someone to death over pronoun.

Here we are folks. Just when you thought there was no way to hate the left more today than you did.

Pedro Gomez, a dirty fucking scumbag for obvious reasons, stabbed a woman to death for referring to him as a him. He felt he needed to be referred to as "they."

The worst part of this story other than this dirty scumbag (for obvious reasons) is yahoo and their plethora of marxist piece of shit writers seem to be suggesting that this should "renew" the pronoun "problem."

Berkeley killing renews debate over gender pronouns

Filthy dirty fucking scumbag (for obvious reasons. )

From what I can tell (both from the article you've linked to and a couple of others I read on the case) there is nothing to indicate the suspect stabbed the two victims because of pronoun use. Instead, it was an uproar over the site berkeleyside.com using they rather than him when referring to the suspect.

The politics come into play because the faggot worshiping liberal pukes have outdone God by creating more genders. This current Berkeley stabber, It, they, them, those or whatever it calls itself never dreamed up this bullhockey gender shit. It was strictly liberal pukes.

How very, very "true".........and continuing the relevance to posting the O/P on a Politics board,....... had it not been for "liberals", that low-life stabber could have.....one day.......evolved into a GOP senator....My apologies, then.

Here we are folks. Just when you thought there was no way to hate the left more today than you did.

Pedro Gomez, a dirty fucking scumbag for obvious reasons, stabbed a woman to death for referring to him as a him. He felt he needed to be referred to as "they."

The worst part of this story other than this dirty scumbag (for obvious reasons) is yahoo and their plethora of marxist piece of shit writers seem to be suggesting that this should "renew" the pronoun "problem."

What a fucking stupid story (albeit, tragic) to post on a POLITICAL forum......

Actually, given screwed up right wingers' mindset, the low-life that committed the act, could have easily bought and used an assault rifle instead of a knife.

This is what happens when regressive PC is taken to the extreme. The poor baby got triggered and killed.

A great revelation... you right wing nutters think that Liberalism is a mental illness and the left wing nutters think conservatism is a mental illness. Wonderful, Now can the grown ups talk about real things?

But the right is correct and the left is wrong, as is normal.

The left in the USA has not gotten anything remotely correct since the neoMarxist McGovernites took over the Dimmocratic Party in 1972.

A great revelation... you right wing nutters think that Liberalism is a mental illness and the left wing nutters think conservatism is a mental illness. Wonderful, Now can the grown ups talk about real things?

The left in the USA has not gotten anything remotely correct since the neoMarxist McGovernites took over the Dimmocratic Party in 1972.
Again, Your side says that and Their side says the exact same thing about your side. It is an endless cycle of destructive and pointless debate that only fuels partisanship, divide, and stagnation. You should find a new narrative.

Why's this in "Politics"?

Do you honestly think there's a political bloc that stands for this???

Yeah, if there's anything noteworthy about the 1972 election it's that corrupt McGovern guy.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Why's this in "Politics"?

Do you honestly think there's a political bloc that stands for this???
See Post #17.

Again, Your side says that and Their side says the exact same thing about your side. It is an endless cycle of destructive and pointless debate that only fuels partisanship, divide, and stagnation. You should find a new narrative.

Maybe you should accept the science that there are only two genders.

No, my narrative is fine, since it is based on the same values of Western Christendom that have endured for over 2000 years, while yours are merely a fart in the secular winds.

It's pretty obvious to me, but not everybody feels the same way I do and who are you or I to tell somebody how they need to feel? Why do you even give a shit?

No, my narrative is fine, since it is based on the same values of Western Christendom that have endured for over 2000 years, while yours are merely a fart in the secular winds.
Ok buddy, go with that then, whatever makes you feel superior. Your ideology is right and always have been and your opponents are just a fart in the wind. You must be a pleasure to work with.

It's pretty obvious to me, but not everybody feels the same way I do and who are you or I to tell somebody how they need to feel? Why do you even give a shit?

Get back to me when science says gender is determined by feelings.

Ok buddy, go with that then, whatever makes you feel superior. Your ideology is right and always have been and your opponents are just a fart in the wind. You must be a pleasure to work with.
It is not a matter of my feelings. It is a matter of philosophy derived from theological precepts, which in turn are then used to build a set of principles the first of which is "All Marxists are tossers!".

Again I'll say, who gives a shit? You and I do not understand what it feels like to be born as one sex but feel and "identify" your gender as the opposite sex. I also don't know what it feels like to be attracted to a member of my same sex, I can't fathom it... however, that is reality for millions of people, some of whom are friends and family of mine... great people. Point is, we don't all see the world through the same lenses. If people identify as a different gender as society and biology has labeled them as, and they want to call themselves something else, then so be it, they can voice those desires and we can support them or not... I don't really care. Question is, why do you?

It is not a matter of my feelings. It is a matter of philosophy derived from theological precepts, which in turn are then used to build a set of principles the first of which is "All Marxists are tossers!".
what is your point?

While I don't agree with the idea of umpteen different gender pronouns, is science the only arbiter of gender pronouns?

Forum List

Back