...and Biden blinks...cancel debate...

The former Vice- President and present day coward Joe Biden retreats from 2nd debate.

FALL BACK TO THE BASEMENT!

"Democratic candidate Joe Biden tells reporters in Delaware there shouldn't be a second debate if President Trump still has coronavirus."

Biden is 100% right. The 2nd debate should be postponed or canceled. That is common sense. I don't expect Trump supporters to have common sense. I don't believe the other participants would be thrilled about it either.

The former Vice- President and present day coward Joe Biden retreats from 2nd debate.

"Democratic candidate Joe Biden tells reporters in Delaware there shouldn't be a second debate if President Trump still has coronavirus."

If I was a reporter I'd reply:
There shouldn't be a debate after your Haitian debacle.
They are all afraid of Donnie now they were so gleefull he was finally going to get it so when he went to hospital on Friday they clapped their hands with glee and faked their condolences and sympathy but when resurrected and RETURNED after three days on Monday he put the fear of Donny in them ... Good old Teflon Don nothing ever sticks to him....lol...

Trump has fallen even further behind in the polls since the debate, as if that was possible.
...if you still believe the media tells any semblance of the truth...you're completely lost.

But...I think you're smarter than that.

Thanks. ALL media around the world have ф host. It is called " special interests". The media does not exist to educate or enlighten the public but in order to maintain a certain illusion. Nevertheless, there is a split among the "special interest groups", and therefore, from time to time, they are forced to spread the truth, to use it as the informational weapon, as it was, say, with the publication of highly classified The Pentagon Papers

I keep hearing from the left on how he won, but now he wants to pussy out? HMMMMMMM, the media wouldn't lie or push a democrat..naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Be 8' away and wear a mask. Problem solved, right? He says it's all you need, live it.

What Joe's really scared of is Trump recovering so fast and testing NEGATIVE in time for the debate! And whooping his ass. It'll make the democrat's whole fear mongering black mask doom over Covid look really silly.

Trump should REFUSE to get tested for Covid unless Joe also agrees to get tested for drugs and electronics! :SMILEW~130:

He didn't cancel the debate.

I agree. He said he's LIKE to cancel the debate. I for one hope it goes forward.

Town hall style suits Trump to a tee and I hope both men get searched so Biden doesn't wear another wire with someone telling him what to say.

I agree. He said he's LIKE to cancel the debate. I for one hope it goes forward.

He did no such thing. He simply stated the obvious.

If Trump is testing positive there will be no debate and that will have nothing to do with Biden.

No point for the the future President getting COVID from a looser like Trump.

We need Biden healthy to fix what the infected Don broke...

Don's best chance is to give Biden COVID...

Let's be clear, Trump was meant to take a test before going on the stage last week. He did not take one and stated he had already taken one. He was believed on his honour, it clear that Trump has little to no honour when a day later he went to a fundraiser with no mask after he knew he was in close contact with some one who caught the virus.
This clearly shows Trump doesn't give a f*ck about other people, same thing returning to the White House, he doesn't give a f*ck who he infects.

If Trump is testing positive there will be no debate and that will have nothing to do with Biden.

Well he'd like to cancel the debate and that's a fact. I can see his point if Trump test positive, if not the debate should go forward.

Oh and you can kiss my ass.

Well he'd like to cancel the debate and that's a fact. I can see his point if Trump test positive, if not the debate should go forward.

Oh and you can kiss my ass.

He has said nothing of the sort. If he had you could directly quote him as opposed to making up quotes.

Forum List

Back