...and Biden blinks...cancel debate...

Miscarriages are not voluntary like abortions are. But both are the end of a life.

If they were, then we should get Briscoe and Logan to investigate every last one of them. Did she do something to cause that miscarriage? Did she exercise too hard or strain herself too hard.

For the sake of the discussion though, let's suppose that they are "just" fetuses. They are "only" tissue (they're not, remember were supposing here). Let's suppose life doesn't "technically" start till the baby is born. Even if all that were true, I still believe it would be morally wrong. You're still ending what would be a life. You can't justify it.

Sure you can... because I live in the real world where women will have abortions no matter what the law is.

The same real world that existed before 1973, and women had just as many abortions as they do now.

So really, our choices are.

1) Have a law on the book that everyone will ignore,

2) Create a police state that will abolish medical privacy and have people informing on their neighbors.

3) Accept the status quo, and if you guys were really interested in reducing the number of abortions, then create an environment where women will make other choices.

Miscarriages are not voluntary like abortions are. But both are the end of a life.

If they were, then we should get Briscoe and Logan to investigate every last one of them. Did she do something to cause that miscarriage? Did she exercise too hard or strain herself too hard.

For the sake of the discussion though, let's suppose that they are "just" fetuses. They are "only" tissue (they're not, remember were supposing here). Let's suppose life doesn't "technically" start till the baby is born. Even if all that were true, I still believe it would be morally wrong. You're still ending what would be a life. You can't justify it.

Sure you can... because I live in the real world where women will have abortions no matter what the law is.

The same real world that existed before 1973, and women had just as many abortions as they do now.

So really, our choices are.

1) Have a law on the book that everyone will ignore,

2) Create a police state that will abolish medical privacy and have people informing on their neighbors.

3) Accept the status quo, and if you guys were really interested in reducing the number of abortions, then create an environment where women will make other choices.
Your answers prove you don't care enough to have a real discussion about this. If I could, I would take every one of those babies who are being killed. Unfortunately, I can only take so many. But I will. I will take every one I can. Fuck what anyone says about how I can't do it, I will. I won't sit back and let children die who I can save. And maybe, if others see what I have done, they will see they can help too.

Your answers prove you don't care enough to have a real discussion about this. If I could, I would take every one of those babies who are being killed. Unfortunately, I can only take so many. But I will. I will take every one I can.

That's nice and all, but your party keeps cutting programs like head start, school lunches, etc. to give tax cuts to billionaires. I would be more impressed with your concern about fetuses if you took better care of the kids (mostly black and brown ones) who are already here.

Fuck what anyone says about how I can't do it, I will. I won't sit back and let children die who I can save. And maybe, if others see what I have done, they will see they can help too.

Maybe, but the reality is, if a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she'll find a way to not be pregnant.

screenshot_1180.png

Your answers prove you don't care enough to have a real discussion about this. If I could, I would take every one of those babies who are being killed. Unfortunately, I can only take so many. But I will. I will take every one I can.

That's nice and all, but your party keeps cutting programs like head start, school lunches, etc. to give tax cuts to billionaires. I would be more impressed with your concern about fetuses if you took better care of the kids (mostly black and brown ones) who are already here.

Fuck what anyone says about how I can't do it, I will. I won't sit back and let children die who I can save. And maybe, if others see what I have done, they will see they can help too.

Maybe, but the reality is, if a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she'll find a way to not be pregnant.
Republicans are not "my" party. However, I do vote for them since they are the only party that has a chance at beating the Dems.
I will gladly take care of children already here, no matter the race or age, but again, there's only so much one person can do.
The best way to prevent an unwanted pregnancy would be abstinence. You can't do that in marriage, obviously, but that brings about the problem. People view children as a hindrance instead of a blessing.

I don't blame him. People could be in the background feeding both of them lines and things to say. I don't think that's a good idea at all.

It's not a good idea to debate someone that has Covid either.
Suppose he doesn't have covid then? That is very likely, you know. Or maybe you don't.

I don't blame him. People could be in the background feeding both of them lines and things to say. I don't think that's a good idea at all.

Suppose he doesn't have covid then? That is very likely, you know. Or maybe you don't.

The complaint was over Biden saying "if he was".

Wait.....that's why lefties lose, they have no concept of reality. He is just moving it back, so it can be in person

They don't like SCIENCE!

Trump dialed in to one of the Fox Business shows and cancelled on attending the debate on air this morning.

What the heck is the OP talking about!?!?

If Trump did test positive for covid, just push the debate back till he's negative. The debate isn't till the 15. Why would the commission announce it would be virtual a week away from it, when it's very likely Trump will be negative then?

If Trump did test positive for covid, just push the debate back till he's negative. The debate isn't till the 15. Why would the commission announce it would be virtual a week away from it, when it's very likely Trump will be negative then?
The commission is full of leftists and Rep Trump haters.

They came out first thing this morning to move the news cycle away from Kamaltoe's disaster of a debate last night.

Forum List

Back