Zone1 And Black People Wonder Why They Make Us Feel Uncomfortable

Yeah, I just got back from a bike ride around my neighborhood a little bit ago and there was a black man following me on his motorcycle.

He looked like he just escaped prison. He was blasting rap music with the F bomb in it every few seconds and had a bright red bandana on his head with bling around his neck.

I got extremely nervous so you can just imagine what any parents thought if they had their children outside at the time exposed to garbage like the filth coming out of his stereo. You know blacks, you're not doing a very good job trying to change your reputation.
well, they aren't all like that. But the thing is, they know people will notice them because they are in the minority and so, yeh, why do they make it more difficult for their race by doing these things?

And then they act like they care about their bros... hmmm...

But we are generalizing maybe a bit too much? I don't know... But still... If you care about your bros, maybe you should act accordingly..

And I would be scared just like you whether the person doing this, dressing like this.. were White or Black or green

well, they aren't all like that. But the thing is, they know people will notice them because they are in the minority and so, yeh, why do they make it more difficult for their race by doing these things?

And then they act like they care about their bros... hmmm...

But we are generalizing maybe a bit too much? I don't know... But still... If you care about your bros, maybe you should act accordingly..

And I would be scared just like you whether the person doing this, dressing like this.. were White or Black or green

Actually I have met black people before who were regular people, but when blacks stick to their stereotype and act like intimidating thugs they're not doing their race any favors or trying to change it.

Actually I have met black people before who were regular people, but when blacks stick to their stereotype and act like intimidating thugs they're not doing their race any favors or trying to change it.
Look at this racist shit. Fits the stereotype we have about whites perfectly. You aren't doing your race any favors with this behavior.

Why do whites like you ignore the fact that it is YOUR racism that makes things difficut for YOUR race?
1717884789159.png

Literally the only thing in this scenario that’s remotely worth commenting on is the fact that this dude was playing music with R-rated lyrics.

That you stress that he’s black and that the music was hip-hop is pure dogwhistle bullshit.

It could have just as easily been a white dude blasting death metal with equally R-rated lyrics. I’ve been that guy on occasion in my younger days.

And, putting race aside for a minute, if you and/or your children are “traumatized” by a random person passing by playing R-rated music, then you’re a pearl clutching prude who’s raising wimpy kids

Is it kinda crass? Sure. Is it a big deal? Of course not.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Why do whites like you ignore the fact that it is YOUR racism that makes things difficut for YOUR race?

See you still have not sought therapy as has been suggested several times .

We have no problem with our fellow whites -- they are largely brought up nicely , polite and talk good English .
The same is not true about so many of your brothers and sisters and you are just incredibly boring / obsessional / compulsive .

Yeah, I just got back from a bike ride around my neighborhood a little bit ago and there was a black man following me on his motorcycle.

He looked like he just escaped prison. He was blasting rap music with the F bomb in it every few seconds and had a bright red bandana on his head with bling around his neck.

I got extremely nervous so you can just imagine what any parents thought if they had their children outside at the time exposed to garbage like the filth coming out of his stereo. You know blacks, you're not doing a very good job trying to change your reputation.
Hmmm…so you are afraid of “rough looking” Black people…and apply it to an entire race, but not White people who look and act similarly? And yes they do. With obnoxious bass-amplified rap thumping out of their cars, full of nose rings, tattoos and f-bombs?

Hmmm…so you are afraid of “rough looking” Black people…and apply it to an entire race, but not White people who look and act similarly? And yes they do. With obnoxious bass-amplified rap thumping out of their cars, full of nose rings, tattoos and f-bombs?

How many white gangsters do you know? Although there may be some, white people don't have the same image as being thugs as black people do. Again not saying all of them are but once you get a reputation it sticks to you like glue.

How many white gangsters do you know? Although there may be some, white people don't have the same image as being thugs as black people do. Again not saying all of them are but once you get a reputation it sticks to you like glue.

So Black people need to be held to a different standard when it comes to appearance than White people?

Going down this rabbit hole…Neo-Nazi’s and their kin (typically referred to as skinheads) tend to be White and they are not insubstantial, making up some of our most notorious violent gangs. White gangsters. Why don’t Whites get stuck with this kind of reputation?

See you still have not sought therapy as has been suggested several times .

We have no problem with our fellow whites -- they are largely brought up nicely , polite and talk good English .
The same is not true about so many of your brothers and sisters and you are just incredibly boring / obsessional / compulsive .
You haven’t been around the country much have you?

Black people are thugs?

:slap:

Forum List

Back