And Disney Keeps Getting Pummeled

(Did you hear Mickey suddenly broke up with Minnie because of her liberal ideas?
- Yeah, supposedly he figured out she was f*ing goofy...)

You’re a dipshit.

View attachment 642388

From your link:

Six of the top 10 companies are loved by both conservatives and liberals: Walt Disney (DIS), Amazon (AMZN), Apple (AAPL), Alphabet (Google) (GOOGL), Microsoft (MSFT), and Johnson & Johnson (JNJ). This is consistent with each company’s reputation in other consumer confidence polls and mirrors Fortune‘s own annual survey of top executives and business insiders for our annual ranking of the World’s Most Admired Companies.

Fuck you, you cum-guzzling bitch.

You're too fucking stupid to address any of the valid points in my post, so you belch up the stupid tripe we see in your idiotic post.

With the Reedy Creek Improvement District, the goal was removing from one corporation their ability to "self govern". I can certainly see a very valid argument for that.

But what would be the goal driving the opening up of the air space? It's attempting a solution to a non-existent problem.

Also, those who think this is a good idea should probably keep in mind the fact that, if someone else's planes can fly over Disney, Disney's planes can fly there, and other places, as well. Do you think for a moment that Disney will just sit back and do nothing?

The right's not thinking this through...
lol

I'd like to see Disney try to go up against the US government

lol

I'd like to see Disney try to go up against the US government

What the fuck? Are you drunk or stupid?

No one has said a word about Disney going up against the US government. What a stupid little comment.

Do you even understand what's being discussed?

What the fuck? Are you drunk or stupid?

No one has said a word about Disney going up against the US government. What a stupid little comment.

Do you even understand what's being discussed?
Who controls airspace, dipshit?

You must be a retarded regressive

Well, here's the thing: It would be an action taken to the detriment of one private entity in favor of another private entity. How does that make sense if the goal of the action is to stick it to a private entity?

MCO doesn't need the airspace over Disney World opened up. We know this because Orlando Int'l has been operating with its current flight paths for the last 50 years, and they've given no indication to anyone that MCO operations are hindered by the air space over Disney World being closed. Doing anything which might damage Disney attendance is only going to hurt the State in the long run, as Disney World is the single largest tourist draw in the state.

If attendance goes down, then area restaurants and hotels suffer, because they're serving fewer customers. That results in them laying people off or, perhaps in some cases, closing their doors altogether. Those workers aren't going to be fans of whoever opens the air space, and that person will be held accountable by those voters. Oh, and let's not forget about those who work at Disney World. If Disney has fewer visitors, they need fewer employees. Those employees; presumably also voters, will also hold responsible whoever opens the airspace.

So, overall revenue in the Orlando area goes down and unemployment goes up.

That's the kind of thing that gets politicians voted out office...
Listen, thousands of parents have been looking for a excuse to shun the mouse anyway so when the mouse gave them one attendance will be down as a matter of course and some banner fly-by won't make a fig of difference in that regard.....The ones that bother to look up and see them are already there getting fucked by both the mouse and the locals.

Attendance figures are hard to pin down due to both the right and the left claiming different figures that support their narrative but attendance is most diffidently down in FL (by a lot) so if the locals have a issue they need to tell the mouse in no uncertain terms to get off their gay/freak agenda.

Listen, thousands of parents have been looking for a excuse to shun the mouse anyway so when the mouse gave them one attendance will be down as a matter of course and some banner fly-by won't make a fig of difference in that regard..

What kind of person is such a shitty parent that they have to wait for a reason to not go somewhere?

..The ones that bother to look up and see them are already there getting fucked by both the mouse and the locals.

How are they getting fucked by the locals?

Attendance figures are hard to pin down due to both the right and the left claiming different figures that support their narrative but attendance is most diffidently down in FL (by a lot) so if the locals have a issue they need to tell the mouse in no uncertain terms to get off their gay/freak agenda.

A friend of mine and her daughter both work at Disney World. Both are devout Christians and staunch conservatives. If there was some "agenda", they wouldn't be there.

I'll believe what they tell me over what I read on some internet forum...

What kind of person is such a shitty parent that they have to wait for a reason to not go somewhere?

just good timing.

How are they getting fucked by the locals?

LOL....Are they giving away meals and lodging or charging what the traffic will bear?

A friend of mine and her daughter both work at Disney World. Both are devout Christians and staunch conservatives. If there was some "agenda", they wouldn't be there.

I'll believe what they tell me over what I read on some internet forum...

No shits given about your friends. Holy-rollers need paychecks too.

Facts are facts. Disney and California went from nothing to very successful under conservative leadership.
You’re a moron. California which has been liberal since the 60’s is suddenly a success story of conservatives. Fuck off. And now…. Disney is trending down cuz it’s liberal but it was good when conservative. Fuck off. All you are doing is looking at when shit is up and saying conservative and when it’s down saying liberal. Did I say fuck off?

Punch them back twice as hard. If someone wants to fly advertising banners over Disneyland they should have the right to.

Rep. Troy Nehls, R-Texas, is looking to strip Disney of its no-fly-zone privileges over both of its stateside theme parks.
"Major corporations should not get unreasonable privileges just because they have the ability to bankroll Congress, especially when they are trying to force their ideology on our children," Nehls told Fox News Digital in a Monday statement.

“He argued Disney wants to avoid airplane noise and aerial advertisement for other theme parks and entertainment options in Orlando.”
14bf71089d6ea576bb8474caa0070d9819660e7691b3252c4c53e758f2636e06.jpg