And Here's How The Passenger Pigeon Met Its End....

Too late.

Everyone knows the truth.

Of course, you Leftists will still vote for failure.

That's the best you could come up with ?

Maybe you should go back to your cut and paste

Whatever method I use seems to do a satisfactory job of destroying you and your loved one, Obama.

Sad really, bordering on pathetic

It is a good thing you have me to come in and salvage your otherwise unreadable threads

You can thank me later

Every post of yours is a documented fabrication.....

...starting with your avi.
Too late.

Everyone knows the truth.

Of course, you Leftists will still vote for failure.

That's the best you could come up with ?

Maybe you should go back to your cut and paste

Whatever method I use seems to do a satisfactory job of destroying you and your loved one, Obama.

Sad really, bordering on pathetic

It is a good thing you have me to come in and salvage your otherwise unreadable threads

You can thank me later

Every post of yours is a documented fabrication.....

...starting with your avi.
The wreck of the Warspite, shyttehead, was just off the coast where we vacationed when I was 5. Or are you talking about my signature? ALL FACT.
ooops lol

Ever notice the subtle pretentiousness of all of Politicalchic's threads? Every one of them contains some googled up bit of knowledge designed, of course, to say

Look how smart I am! Look how much I know!

Passenger pigeons! I know what passenger pigeons are! I'm a fount of knowledge!

Time for a tidbit from the world of reality.....and a warning.

1. Albert Einstein said the definition of insanity is doing something over and over again and expecting a different result.

2. "20 million college grads living with their parents, courtesy of Obama ...reflects how dismal the economy still is today. Today we have college grads — along with working moms and 60-somethings — flipping burgers at Wendy’s and stocking the aisles at Walmart. Left-wing groups and union leaders are now demanding “a living wage” for jobs that were never intended to be held by heads of households. Who’s against higher wages for American workers? But wasn’t this what Obamanomics was supposed to deliver?

Seven years ago, Barack Obama promised a progressive workers paradise — a recovery from recession that would leave no one behind. Hope and Change would deliver high employment and rising wages. No one bought into this idyllic vision more than college kids.

President Obama and his supporters proclaim that he has saved America from the second Great Depression — a message we will hear again over and over in the months ahead. But even his own voters don’t believe him anymore ..." 20 million college grads living with their parents, courtesy of Obama | NewBostonPost
Just one more failure by this tin-pot dictator, the titular head of the LGBT movement, to impose policies that will injure the American people.

Look around....and remember those who put this man in office.

3. "OBAMA: Anyone claiming that America's economy is in decline is peddling fiction.” Obama: Anyone Claiming America's Economy Is In Decline Is Peddling Fiction

OMG!!!!

What would Einstein say about this:

4. "Hillary: I'll Fix Obama's Lousy Economy By Applying More Of His Failed Policies
If you want to know how bankrupt the Democratic Party is today of pro-growth ideas, check out Hillary Clinton's latest speech on the economy. She has absolutely nothing new to offer that President Obama hasn't already tried."
Hillary: I'll Fix Obama's Lousy Economy By Applying More Of His Failed Policies

Yet, there are still robots around claiming that they'll vote Democrat.

Uh, where's the part about the passenger pigeon in the above?

The passenger pigeon was driven to extinction by unregulated, for-profit hunting...

...gee no government regulation and profit above all...

...which end of the political spectrum does that sound like?

YOu said "if his (Obama) policies got passed you could blame him". According to Liberals, all sorts of things got passed for which he can be blamed yet you won't acknowledge it.

Obamacare is a failure. Any program where one group is forced to subsidize for another what those receiving the subsidies won't do for themselves is a failure in principle. No one owes another person food, clothing, shelter, or healthcare.
You already paying for their care, just in the stupidest, cruelest, deadliest way possible, dupe. Back to poor houses, potters fields and the Gilded Age! RW idiocy.

If you think someone that doesn't have things you say they should have should get them, use your own money. LW idiocy is believing others should be forced to fund it means compassion.
After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVER, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

And that was in 2007. Passed lots of Obama policies? You dupes live on a fantasy planet...

I'm not the one thinking paying someone more than their skills are worth or handing them something will be an incentive to earn it works. That's you, moron.
Have you heard of inflation? The min wage should be $11. Great job of destroying 10's of millions of lives and the country, all to save the bloated greedy GOP rich, your brainwashers.

The minimum wage should be $0.

If someone's skills are such that they can only work a low skilled job, no one has destroyed them but them. It's not my fault some low skilled person is low skilled. It's also not my responsibility to pay them more than their skills are worth because their skills suck.

You already paying for their care, just in the stupidest, cruelest, deadliest way possible, dupe. Back to poor houses, potters fields and the Gilded Age! RW idiocy.

If you think someone that doesn't have things you say they should have should get them, use your own money. LW idiocy is believing others should be forced to fund it means compassion.
After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVER, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

And that was in 2007. Passed lots of Obama policies? You dupes live on a fantasy planet...

I'm not the one thinking paying someone more than their skills are worth or handing them something will be an incentive to earn it works. That's you, moron.
Have you heard of inflation? The min wage should be $11. Great job of destroying 10's of millions of lives and the country, all to save the bloated greedy GOP rich, your brainwashers.

If someone's skills are such that they can only work a low skilled job, no one has destroyed them but them. It's not my fault some low skilled person is low skilled. It's also not my responsibility to pay them more than their skills are worth because their skills suck.

Dang I was going to respond to this person but I see they are banned.

I guess I'll say my part anyway. Just because a person doesn't have the brains to get a high education job doesn't mean they shouldn't get paid for the labor they do. Heck, survival of the fittest was based on physical ability not brains. Stephen Hawking is one of the smartest people on the planet, but if he was left to survive on his own, he'd be dead in a matter of days.

People who are smart enough to get skilled jobs should be happy that there are people out there willing to do non-skilled jobs like pick up trash, work at fast food restaurants, and do manual labor. If there weren't they'd have to do it themselves.

So yeah... get over yourself.

Enjoy hell, hater dupe. lol. Ay caramba.

Forum List

Back