🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

And Israel is an apartheid state

Not that I really think you care about the Paliestinians, and if the Jews weren't involved, you wouldn't even be bothered to post here (after all you did claim a while back that you didn't care about either the Jews or the Arabs).
The first part of your statement is true, the middle part you made up and the last part I never said.

I said I didn't care about Palestinian's or Israeli's. But if it will make you feel all warm and fuzzy, I don't care about Judaism or Islam, either.

Now the question is.... Why didn't these Palestinian Arabs clamor for a state when Jordan and Egypt were administering the territories? By the way, have you bothered to go to any other forums condemning the apartheid in the Arab countries?
Don't have to. As many times you try to change the topic of the OP, I got all those other forums right here in front of me.
I realize you have no answer for it, but it is an important question. Why didn't these Palestinians clamor for a state when Egypt and Jordan were administering the territories? Was it because it didn't bother them being ruled by Muslims, but couldn't stand it when the Jews were in charge? Maybe you can dig up some news articles for us about all the protests the Palestinians held against Egypt and Jordan which told of them wanting these countries out of those two territories because they wanted to rule it themselves. If there were protests there, all the major newspapers around the world would have covered there protests, the same way as they have covered all those protests happening in the Arab Spring.

Not that I really think you care about the Paliestinians, and if the Jews weren't involved, you wouldn't even be bothered to post here (after all you did claim a while back that you didn't care about either the Jews or the Arabs).
The first part of your statement is true, the middle part you made up and the last part I never said.

I said I didn't care about Palestinian's or Israeli's. But if it will make you feel all warm and fuzzy, I don't care about Judaism or Islam, either.

Now the question is.... Why didn't these Palestinian Arabs clamor for a state when Jordan and Egypt were administering the territories? By the way, have you bothered to go to any other forums condemning the apartheid in the Arab countries?
Don't have to. As many times you try to change the topic of the OP, I got all those other forums right here in front of me.
I realize you have no answer for it, but it is an important question. Why didn't these Palestinians clamor for a state when Egypt and Jordan were administering the territories? Was it because it didn't bother them being ruled by Muslims, but couldn't stand it when the Jews were in charge? Maybe you can dig up some news articles for us about all the protests
the Palestinians held against Egypt and Jordan which told of them wanting these countries out of those two territories because they wanted to rule it themselves. If there were protests there, all the major newspapers around the world would have covered there
protests, the same way as they have covered all those protests happening in the Arab Spring.

fret not----I can help you-----here is the answer ---- "PALESTINE" for the
"palestinians" is an issue for one ---single ---absolutely singular HOLY
reason----it if an issue for the sake of ALLAH, ISA, AND THE RAPIST DOG--
and the HOLY CALIPHATE -----other than that----as far as the UMMAH
is concerned -----the "refugees" can rot in the gutter

I realize you have no answer for it, but it is an important question. Why didn't these Palestinians clamor for a state when Egypt and Jordan were administering the territories? Was it because it didn't bother them being ruled by Muslims, but couldn't stand it when the Jews were in charge? Maybe you can dig up some news articles for us about all the protests the Palestinians held against Egypt and Jordan which told of them wanting these countries out of those two territories because they wanted to rule it themselves. If there were protests there, all the major newspapers around the world would have covered there protests, the same way as they have covered all those protests happening in the Arab Spring.
Because at that time, their inherent right to self-determination wasn't being stripped from them.

At that time, they weren't being driven from their homes by the new kids on the block.

That's why!

Because at that time, their inherent right to self-determination wasn't being stripped from them.

At that time, they weren't being driven from their homes by the new kids on the block.

That's why!

Arab Propaganda Liar !

Arab Propaganda Liar !
It's not propaganda, it's recorded history!

There was no major incidents of violence between arabs and jews in Palestine before the zionists showed up.
Have you ever thought that there were no incidents before because the Arabs showed up afterwards in droves (as reported by Winston Churchill) from their poor surrounding countries when the Jews had jobs for them? Why do you think you see so many Hispanics in your own area? They had come from their poorer countries for jobs, and it is the same reason you see many Muslims from the Middle East, Africa and Southeast Asia moving to Europe.

That's why!
That is really not a good answer. They probably were not even thinking about a state as long as other Muslims were in charge. Meanwhile, when the Jews started administering the territories, schools, hospitals and clinics were built for these Arabs, infrastructure was put in, inoculations against infectious diseases were given, their life expectancy was increased, and they then had one of the highest standards of living in the Middle East. I wonder why Egypt and Jordan couldn't have done the same for their fellow Arabs. However, if it makes you happy to believe what you want to, go for it.

Israel is a lot more liberal than any country they border, I'd say. I mean, yes, Israel plays fast and loose with international guidelines, bombing a reactor here, assaulting a shipping vessel there, but this is nothing compared to the acts and theocratic nature of the the Islamic states, or most obviously the terrorist groups which tend to target Israel.

Now the question is.... Why didn't these Palestinian Arabs clamor for a state when Jordan and Egypt were administering the territories?

This depends when and where you mean, obviously.

Certainly in the 1960's there were violent protests against the idea of Jordanian rule, leading up to the events of Black September.

The fact that you do not know about the protests doesn't mean they did not happen.

It's also worth noting that many Palestinians felt any rule from Jordan and Egypt would only be temporary (even after the annexation), which lessened the extent of the protests to ome extent, and of course given the choice, Palestinians would prefer to be ruled from Amman than a Jewish state. I don't see why anyone would think otherwise.

when the Jews started administering the territories, schools, hospitals and clinics were built for these Arabs, infrastructure was put in, inoculations against infectious diseases were given, their life expectancy was increased,

Really?

I think you will find in Gaza it has actually dropped. While obviously Israel does not now "manage" Gaza, it does create situatons which negatively impact on healthcare in Gaza - including the use of carcinogenic munitions and resulting increases in cancer.

The idea that raced into the territories as they took control of them and built strings of schools and clinics is simply not true.

The infant mortality rate is ranked 104th, at 16.55 deaths per 1,000 births. The Gaza Strip places 24th out of 135 countries according to Human Poverty Index.

A study carried out by Johns Hopkins University (U.S.) and Al-Quds University (in Abu Dis) for CARE International in late 2002 revealed very high levels of dietary deficiency among the Palestinian population. The study found that 17.5% of children aged 6–59 months suffered from chronic malnutrition. 53% of women of reproductive age and 44% of children were found to be anemic. After the Hamas takeover of the Gaza Strip health conditions in Gaza Strip faced new challenges. World Health Organization (WHO) expressed its concerns about the consequences of the Palestinian internal political fragmentation; the socioeconomic decline; military actions; and the physical, psychological and economic isolation on the health of the population in Gaza.

Dr. Mohammed Abu Shaban, director of the Blood Tumors Department in Al-Rantisy Hospital in Gaza witnessed an increase in blood cancer. In March 2010 the department had seen 55 cases that year, compared to 20 to 25 cases normally seen in an entire year.According to the United Nations Development Programme, the average life expectancy in the Gaza Strip is 72

Gaza Strip - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Saigon's medical stats vary from meaningless to phony for
many reasons. An example is the issue of "ANEMIA"----which ---in order to be meaningful would have to be compared
to SIMILAR POPULATIONS----ie other arab populations in and
around the Mediterranean area. ---anemia is common based
on PHYSIOLOGIC issues---in populations in that area----plainly--it is inherited---not dietary Gaza has among the BEST infant survival rates of ALL MUSLIM POPULATIONS
OF THE WORLD----its general health and survival has IMPROVED markedly since 1967

depleted lead is not carcinogenic

Infant mortality: deaths per 1,000 births

Gaza 16.65
West Bank 14.41

Israel 3.85
USA 6.81
Malaysia 7.71
Jordan 20.98
Lebanon 22.73
Egypt 25.92
Nigeria 96.14

List of countries by infant mortality rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think this is very interesting. Israel has a wonderful record - better than the US - but the record of the occupied territories is quite poor. It is better than some neighbouring countries, whose own records are simply disastrous.

btw. Depleted uranium is carcinogenic

Israel is a lot more liberal than any country they border, I'd say. I mean, yes, Israel plays fast and loose with international guidelines, bombing a reactor here, assaulting a shipping vessel there, but this is nothing compared to the acts and theocratic nature of the the Islamic states, or most obviously the terrorist groups which tend to target Israel.
"...fast and loose with international guidelines..."?

They're in violation of over 200 UN Resolutions.
They've illegally "occupied" territory for over 45 years.
You have to go all the way back to Nazi Germany to find a government that treated a certain segment of the population anything close to that bad.

Bombing civilian infrastructure is a "war crime".
Assaulting ships in international waters is an "act of piracy".
Summarily executing people in possession of "illegal food" is just plain evil.

Why people give Israel a pass over some of the most dispicable actions in human history, is beyond me?

Last edited:
That is really not a good answer. They probably were not even thinking about a state as long as other Muslims were in charge. Meanwhile, when the Jews started administering the territories, schools, hospitals and clinics were built for these Arabs, infrastructure was put in, inoculations against infectious diseases were given, their life expectancy was increased, and they then had one of the highest standards of living in the Middle East. I wonder why Egypt and Jordan couldn't have done the same for their fellow Arabs. However, if it makes you happy to believe what you want to, go for it.
Your problem is a basic one.

You refuse to take any responsibility over situations you helped to create.

Why didn't these Palestinian Arabs clamor for a state when Jordan and Egypt were administering the territories?

They did, obviously.

Palestinian protests against rule from other areas dates back to 1834.
Another lie. Can you show us exactly when the Arabs clamored for a Palestinians Arab state when these lands were under total control of Egypt and Jordan for almost 20 years? .

This guy just can't seem to remove his head from his arse.

Wasn't Israel attacked regularly by Palestinians from the territories controlled by Jordan and Egypt?

Arab Propaganda Liar !
It's not propaganda, it's recorded history!

There was no major incidents of violence between arabs and jews in Palestine before the zionists showed up.
Have you ever thought that there were no incidents before because the Arabs showed up afterwards in droves (as reported by Winston Churchill) from their poor surrounding countries when the Jews had jobs for them? Why do you think you see so many Hispanics in your own area? They had come from their poorer countries for jobs, and it is the same reason you see many Muslims from the Middle East, Africa and Southeast Asia moving to Europe.

because the Arabs showed up afterwards in droves (as reported by Winston Churchill)

The Arab population in Palestine declined from about 93% at the turn of the century to about 65% by 1948.

Where were the "droves" that this clown was talking about?

when the Jews started administering the territories, schools, hospitals and clinics were built for these Arabs, infrastructure was put in, inoculations against infectious diseases were given, their life expectancy was increased,

Really?

I think you will find in Gaza it has actually dropped. While obviously Israel does not now "manage" Gaza, it does create situatons which negatively impact on healthcare in Gaza - including the use of carcinogenic munitions and resulting increases in cancer.

The idea that raced into the territories as they took control of them and built strings of schools and clinics is simply not true.

The infant mortality rate is ranked 104th, at 16.55 deaths per 1,000 births. The Gaza Strip places 24th out of 135 countries according to Human Poverty Index.

A study carried out by Johns Hopkins University (U.S.) and Al-Quds University (in Abu Dis) for CARE International in late 2002 revealed very high levels of dietary deficiency among the Palestinian population. The study found that 17.5% of children aged 6–59 months suffered from chronic malnutrition. 53% of women of reproductive age and 44% of children were found to be anemic. After the Hamas takeover of the Gaza Strip health conditions in Gaza Strip faced new challenges. World Health Organization (WHO) expressed its concerns about the consequences of the Palestinian internal political fragmentation; the socioeconomic decline; military actions; and the physical, psychological and economic isolation on the health of the population in Gaza.

Dr. Mohammed Abu Shaban, director of the Blood Tumors Department in Al-Rantisy Hospital in Gaza witnessed an increase in blood cancer. In March 2010 the department had seen 55 cases that year, compared to 20 to 25 cases normally seen in an entire year.According to the United Nations Development Programme, the average life expectancy in the Gaza Strip is 72

Gaza Strip - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That screed reads like lame tap-dancing. You claimed the Gaza life expectancy has dropped but forgot to provide any support for that claim and certainly failed to provide any which proves Israel has negatively impacted it.

That screed reads like lame tap-dancing. You claimed the Gaza life expectancy has dropped but forgot to provide any support for that claim and certainly failed to provide any which proves Israel has negatively impacted it.

I don't have historical data here, unfortuantely, but if you think the recent 'incursions' into Israel did not lower the life expectancy rate, I'd be interested to hear why not.

Hoss claims Israel have done an amazing jobs opening schools and hospitals - I'd like to see evidence that any of that has had any real effect on the ground. My thinking being that the privations of the oppression have far outweighed any positives.

Forum List

Back