all true----gaza PROSPERED between 1967 and the INTIFADA ----
I do not conjecture----I got it from gazans who looked back upon the
pre-1967 as a REAL LIVING HELL. The Intifada ruined them---
it led Israel to stop issuing work permits ---after some employed
arabs decided to take their job opportunities as an opportunity
to shoot the jewish employer. You guys have short memories---
Gazan women were COMPLAINING LOUDLY about the non-
issuance of work permits----like it was OPPRESSION

Well, if they do away with those safeguards, the terrorists will have won and I will fly no more, forever.
They've already done it. Those safeguards are gone. The government can pluck anyone off the street and indefinately detain them for the rest of their lives without charges and I am talking about US citizens.

I haven't noticed my constitutional rights "STRIPPED"
it is true I am not ARMED with an assault rifle or
a poison ring-----and I suspect I might be arrested
if I STREAK in the streets-----and I am not supposed
to punch anyone in the face ----but I was never
really INCLINED to so engage

That's what the folks in Weimar first thought to.

And I enjoy the constitutional right to insist that Mullah Hussein Abdullah O'Bama is a Kenyan Islamic terrorist supporter. Without fear of retribution. And.... uh.... someone's at the door, be right back.........

And I enjoy the constitutional right to insist that Mullah Hussein Abdullah O'Bama is a Kenyan Islamic terrorist supporter. Without fear of retribution. And.... uh.... someone's at the door, be right back.........

when you get the package of underwear and socks---check the WAIST BANDS
of the undies-----the crack cocaine---will be hidden therein---which you MUST
NOT SNORT-----just use it to bribe the guards

Whew! Just a couple of Jehovah's Witnesses. I did wind up buying 30 bibles and a timeshare in Honolulu. Funny thing, they were wearing burkhas. Odd.

Did you clap on 9/11, Eight Ball?

Of course not. My first thought was that those buildings cannot collapse like that.
Naaaaah. Be serious, that wasn't your first thought. This was your first thought, joining your bro's back overseas:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRA0NKQ0k6E]***MUST SEE Muslims "Palestinians" Celebrating 9/11 (CNN - Fox) September 11 ARABS twin towers 911 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6txhiOtLEM&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Sherry Wolf: Israel's Apartheid State - YouTube[/ame]

I absolutely agree with sherri that SAUDI ARABIA is very guilty of crimes against
humanity and that all the WORLD WILL REJOICE when it is pig shit
bombed out of existence -----Saudi arabia has been guilt of gross
crimes against HUMANITY for almost as long as has been the REICHS---
first, second and third -----the third and second being the ones with
whom our very own dear SHERRI M. happily identifies and whose agendae
----past and present ----she fully supports

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC0g1LiqvtA]'Whites Only Pie'... Obama, Biden, AIPAC, Israel, & The Palestinians. A Message to Obama - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=DaTjH4pqkdI]Arabs for Israel - Muslims for Israel - Dr.Tawfik Hamid - YouTube[/ame]

I have been speaking about American Backlash against Israel for a long time, and it is coming! Boy, is it coming! It may bring people together one, would not think they have much in common with one another, but what can I say?
Actually quite the opposite. Anti Americanism is no longer the "cool" and fashionable thing to be, and with it, so is anti semetism and anti Zionism. As far as Americans and Europeans,, well, they are beginning to see what Muslims and Islam are all about. You live on a different planet, loony tunes.

Good news from Axelrod: Anti-Americanism “isn’t cool anymore”

Never has the essential fatuity of The One’s foreign-policy vision been expressed so succinctly. This really is the core of their strategy to get people back on America’s team. Obama’s “coolness.”

“What’s happened is anti-Americanism isn’t cool anymore,” Mr. Axelrod said, speaking to an audience of a few hundred at a conference in Washington sponsored by the Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism.

“This president has not only engaged the leaders of the world, he’s engaged the people of the world,” Mr. Axelrod said, arguing that Mr. Obama’s approach to foreign policy has restored “a sense of humility” that “was missing” in the past.
It won’t get us combat troops from Europe for Afghanistan, and it won’t stop Iran’s nuclear processing, and it won’t change Zawahiri’s jihadi boilerplate even a little bit, but other than that it’s a whole new world. Interesting admission by Axe hidden in this formulation, incidentally — that the anti-Americanism of the Bush years was, to some greater or lesser extent, a pose, based not just on policy disagreement but on being thought fashionable or bien pensant. If Bush-hatred was that superficial, how superficial is Obama-worship?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back