Israel 3.85
USA 6.81
Malaysia 7.71
Jordan 20.98
Lebanon 22.73
Egypt 25.92
Nigeria 96.14

List of countries by infant mortality rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think this is very interesting. Israel has a wonderful record - better than the US - but the record of the occupied territories is quite poor. It is better than some neighbouring countries, whose own records are simply disastrous.

btw. Depleted uranium is carcinogenic

Israel has better defense system, there is nothing "interesting" about the differences.

Infant mortality: deaths per 1,000 births

Gaza 16.65
West Bank 14.41

Israel 3.85
USA 6.81
Malaysia 7.71
Jordan 20.98
Lebanon 22.73
Egypt 25.92
Nigeria 96.14

List of
countries by infant mortality rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think this is very interesting. Israel has a wonderful record - better than the US - but
the record of the occupied territories is quite poor. It is better than some neighbouring countries, whose own records are simply disastrous.

btw. Depleted uranium is carcinogenic

BTW Gaza and west bank have a far better infant mortality
rate that the OVERWHELMING MAJORIY of muslim
populations (the comparison of infant mortality rates in
NON COMPARABLE populations is idiotic)

there is absolutely no evidence that depleted uranium muntions
increase cancer rates in any population

nor does agent orange cause impotence in people
who defoliated with it during the Viet Nam war.

there are all kinds of charlatans who like to attach
themselves to silly "causes"

iRosie -

The occupied territories have marginally better rates than some Islamic states - but also clearly worse than some others. But my point was really to disprove Hoss's claim about how great Israeli health care in the OT is. If it is so great - why is infant mortality four times higher than in Israel itself?

bw. Agent Orange IS a carcinogen, and produced an entire generation of people with genetic mutations. I've seen a lot of them first hand in Cambodia and Viet Nam. This is a clear, known, proven fact.

iRosie -

The occupied territories have marginally better rates than some Islamic states - but also clearly worse than some others. But my point was really to disprove Hoss's claim about how great Israeli health care in the OT is. If it is so great - why is infant mortality four times higher than in Israel itself?

bw. Agent Orange IS a carcinogen, and produced an entire generation of people with genetic mutations. I've seen a lot of them first hand in Cambodia and Viet Nam. This is a clear, known, proven fact.

The agent orange scandal in the USA involved servicemen
who dropped the stuff----not persons who lived in the defoliated
areas. The servicemen thing was ---something of an
opportunist scam---
---as to infant mortality in gaza as compared to Israel---
you are not comparing comparable situations.
No one ever suggested that GAZA has
AS GOOD medical care as Israel----the point I
correctly made is that it is a lot better than MOST
muslim populations. Arab populations have medical
problems that are simply not so prevalent in the Jewish
populations of Israel including far younger marriages---
and bigger families---prenancies one after the other---etc.
Also far more consanguinous marriages and lots of inherited
defects---that come out in the recessive form---in those
consanguinous marriages----that include pregnancies
not so well monitored as pregnancies are in Israel---try
not to address issues about which you know nothing---
I have direct experience with gazan patients suffering
the after effects of abysmal medical neglect 1948 --
1967. You are letting manipulated stats screw your
mind. A demand that Israel suppy Gazans with medical
care as good as that of israel----is silly and untenable

The servicemen thing was ---something of an
opportunist scam---

Really?

Some studies showed that veterans who served in the South during the war have increased rates of cancer, and nerve, digestive, skin and respiratory disorders. Veterans from the south had higher rates of throat cancer, acute/chronic leukemia, Hodgkin's lymphoma and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, prostate cancer, lung cancer, colon cancer, soft tissue sarcoma and liver cancer. With the exception of liver cancer, these are the same conditions the US Veterans Administration has determined may be associated with exposure to Agent Orange/dioxin, and are on the list of conditions eligible for compensation and treatmen.

While in Vietnam, the veterans were told not to worry, and were persuaded the chemical was harmless.[50] After returning home, Vietnam veterans began to suspect their ill health or the instances of their wives having miscarriages or children born with birth defects might be related to Agent Orange and the other toxic herbicides to which they were exposed in Vietnam. Veterans began to file claims in 1977 to the Department of Veterans Affairs for disability payments for health care for conditions they believed were associated with exposure to Agent Orange, or more specifically, dioxin, but their claims were denied unless they could prove the condition began when they were in the service or within one year of their discharge.

By April 1993, the Department of Veterans Affairs had only compensated 486 victims, although it had received disability claims from 39,419 soldiers who had been exposed to Agent Orange while serving in Vietnam.

Agent Orange - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yeah I know all about the allegations------guess why I know---
I cannot comment----doing so would be a violation of my oath

The servicemen thing was ---something of an
opportunist scam---

Really?

Some studies showed that veterans who served in the South during the war have increased rates of cancer, and nerve, digestive, skin and respiratory disorders. Veterans from the south had higher rates of throat cancer, acute/chronic leukemia, Hodgkin's lymphoma and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, prostate cancer, lung cancer, colon cancer, soft tissue sarcoma and liver cancer. With the exception of liver cancer, these are the same conditions the US Veterans Administration has determined may be associated with exposure to Agent Orange/dioxin, and are on the list of conditions eligible for compensation and treatmen.

While in Vietnam, the veterans were told not to worry, and were persuaded the chemical was harmless.[50] After returning home, Vietnam veterans began to suspect their ill health or the instances of their wives having miscarriages or children born with birth defects might be related to Agent Orange and the other toxic herbicides to which they were exposed in Vietnam. Veterans began to file claims in 1977 to the Department of Veterans Affairs for disability payments for health care for conditions they believed were associated with exposure to Agent Orange, or more specifically, dioxin, but their claims were denied unless they could prove the condition began when they were in the service or within one year of their discharge.

By April 1993, the Department of Veterans Affairs had only compensated 486 victims, although it had received disability claims from 39,419 soldiers who had been exposed to Agent Orange while serving in Vietnam.

Agent Orange - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, support the troops.:doubt:

That screed reads like lame tap-dancing. You claimed the Gaza life expectancy has dropped but forgot to provide any support for that claim and certainly failed to provide any which proves Israel has negatively impacted it.

I don't have historical data here, unfortuantely, but if you think the recent 'incursions' into Israel did not lower the life expectancy rate, I'd be interested to hear why not.

Hoss claims Israel have done an amazing jobs opening schools and hospitals - I'd like to see evidence that any of that has had any real effect on the ground. My thinking being that the privations of the oppression have far outweighed any positives.

Saigon check the medical literature----and if you can---talk to
a gazan who remembers PRE 1967. Gazan life expectancy has
markely increased since 1967----as has the standard of medical care --
mostly because so much of it is supplied by Israel---prior to 1967
gazan kids did not get even standard innoculations----

I got my information from PRIMARY SOURCES ---at hospital
bedside-----plus real medical literature A tragedy is looming---
things will deteriorate in both egypt and gaza based on the
glories of the "ARAB SPRING"-----be proud

That screed reads like lame tap-dancing. You claimed the Gaza life expectancy has dropped but forgot to provide any support for that claim and certainly failed to provide any which proves Israel has negatively impacted it.

I don't have historical data here, unfortuantely, but if you think the recent 'incursions' into Israel did not lower the life expectancy rate, I'd be interested to hear why not.

Hoss claims Israel have done an amazing jobs opening schools and hospitals - I'd like to see evidence that any of that has had any real effect on the ground. My thinking being that the privations of the oppression have far outweighed any positives.

We are all Waiting for those sources, and it is not Israel providing health care in Gaza, it is intl humanitarian agenies!

We are all Waiting for those sources, and it is not Israel providing health care in Gaza, it is intl humanitarian agenies!

Wrong again Israel provides the care-----Israeli hospitals
have been chock full of gazan and west bank patients
for decades--------its ok go on lying sherri -----your filth makes
an even better impact when it is uncovered in significant
episodes----something like the impact the nuremburg trials made
---it is very sad that bomb on ass sluts have put a bar
in the way of medical care to gazans-----blocking of medical
care is a constant bar to the filth you so love.-----it happened
even 9-11-01---and the several days thereafter-----women ended
up being delivered of their babies in the streets

Innoculations of children were introduced by Israel in
1967----my gazan patients told me----if you knew anything
about law-----you would know I cannot name them

No sources means your allegations are false.

Here is a 2009 article indicating that when the PA stopped paying Israel for the medical care provided by Israel to Palestinians, hospitals started turning away Palestinian patients.

This was right after Cast Lead, Israeli hospitals were turning away Palestinian patients, presumably some they were even personally responsible for bombing and injuring during Cast Lead.

"Palestinians Stop Paying Israeli Hospitals for Gaza and West Bank Patients
By ETHAN BRONNER

Published: February 9, 2009

JERUSALEM — Scores of Palestinian patients being treated in Israeli hospitals, a rare bright spot of coexistence here, are being sent home because the Palestinian Authority has stopped paying for their treatment, partly in anger over the war in Gaza. Hadassah Hospital in Jerusalem says that for the past week, no payments have come in and Palestinians whose children it is treating have been instructed by Palestinian health officials to place them in facilities in the West Bank, Jordan or Egypt."

“Suddenly we have had 57 patients dropped from our rolls,” said Dr. Michael Weintraub, director of pediatric hematology, oncology and bone marrow transplantation at Hadassah. “We have been bombarded by frantic parents. This is a political decision taken on the backs of patients.” The Palestinian health minister, Fathi Abu Moghli, said he was examining the entire referral procedure because he was tired of adding to what he called Israel’s “oil well,” meaning the payments for Palestinian patient care. In particular, he said, he had no desire to see the wounded from the Gaza war receive Israeli care.
“We already pay $7 million a month to Israeli hospitals,” he said in a telephone interview. “Since the first day of the Gaza aggression, I said that I will not send to my occupier my injured people in order for him to make propaganda at my expense, and then pay him for it.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/10/world/middleeast/10patients.html?_r=0

Sherri

No sources means your allegations are false.

LOL try again magda----no sources means I have
no reason to do your googling for you and that I understand
the HIPAA rules and you don't

LOL now magda is complaining because Israel has finally
stopped giving premier medical care to its ENEMIEEES
for free pay up---bitch

When posters make factual allegations and provide no sources to back their words up, their posts simply have no credibility.

Of course, they are free to make baseless and unfounded statements here 24/7, there is nothing preventing that.

Sherri

When posters make factual allegations and provide no sources to back their words up, their posts simply have no credibility.

Of course, they are free to make baseless and unfounded statements here 24/7, there is nothing preventing that.

Sherri

LOL like some pieces of shit here who allege "murder"
when even an AUTOPSY does not support that "diagnosis"--
and when some jerk alleges "crucifixtion" because
a christian got beaten to death by meccan pigs?

My expert testimony is accepted in court ----as EXPERT
TESTIMONY" that even ninth rate lawyers---when they
try to contest it are told "STEP BACK" LOL ---do you
demand "ANSWER YES OR NO" like shitty lawyers of
your ilk are so prone to?

Sherri

You just described yourself

Why did Israel refuse to create an Israeli nationality in 1948?

"Israel refused to recognize an Israeli nationality at the country's establishment in 1948, making an unusual distinction between 'citizenship' and 'nationality.' Although all Israelis qualify as 'citizens of Israel,' the state is defined as belonging to the 'Jewish nation,' meaning not only the 5.6 million Israeli Jews but also more than seven million Jews in the diaspora.

The same reason it never declared any borders?

Jonathan Cook, "'Israeli Nation' vs. 'Jewish State'"

Why did Israel refuse to create an Israeli nationality in 1948?

"Israel refused to recognize an Israeli nationality at the country's establishment in 1948, making an unusual distinction between 'citizenship' and 'nationality.' Although all Israelis qualify as 'citizens of Israel,' the state is defined as belonging to the 'Jewish nation,' meaning not only the 5.6 million Israeli Jews but also more than seven million Jews in the diaspora.

Jonathan Cook, "'Israeli Nation' vs. 'Jewish State'"

Propaganda says that five Arab countries attacked Israel. How would they know?

Forum List

Back