🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

And Israel is an apartheid state

OH gee frau sherri is ululating again ----waving the scimitar
and calling on ALLAH, ISA , RAPIST PIG

I have been speaking about American Backlash against Israel for a long time, and it is coming! Boy, is it coming! It may bring people together one, would not think they have much in common with one another, but what can I say?
Sherri, what does your Book of Revelations say about Israel during end times? Have those revelations been amended or cancelled?

I have been speaking about American Backlash against Israel for a long time, and it is coming! Boy, is it coming! It may bring people together one, would not think they have much in common with one another, but what can I say?
And there's not just American backlash going on, Israel's constant violations of international law and their complete disregard for human rights, is driving away liberal jews all over the world who don't want to be associated with the Israeli regime.

It won't be long before they're a 47% Jewish state.

And there's not just American backlash going on, Israel's constant violations of international law and their complete disregard for human rights, is driving away liberal jews all over the world who don't want to be associated with the Israeli regime.

It won't be long before they're a 47% Jewish state.
Where do you get all the latest poop from? I'd like to read up on it.

Where do you get all the latest poop from? I'd like to read up on it.
It took me a little while, but I was finally able to dig it up.

The present Israeli Arab community represents 20% 0f the population but is growing faster than the Jewish population. Since 1993, more than 100,000 Palestinians have become Israeli citizens through marriage. (www.canadiandimention.mb.ca ) Today some 30% of Israel’s population are Russian immigrants, half are non-observant Jews. (WRMEA)

There is a growing concern throughout the international Jewish community regarding the future of Israel as a State. With continuing violence, the result of Sharon’s illegal wall, his covert extension of illegal settlements, Israeli military killing, suicide bombings and the Israeli-planned destruction of the Palestinian economy, thousands of Jews each year have been leaving Israel. Though up-to-date figures are not available, according to representatives of the Central Bureau of Statistics, testifying before the Knesset’s Committee on Absorption, 270,000 Israeli citizens emigrated between 1990 and 2001. Thus, a third of all immigrants in the same period returned home.

A recent survey, conducted by the Israel Democracy Institute ( March, 2004) and reported by Haaretz, noted that some 27 percent of Israeli teenagers do not think they will remain in Israel, compared to 13 percent of adults...

Oh look, another conversation about Israel being destroyed soon ! Sorry to disturb you guys :D

lolololol

Oh look, another conversation about Israel being destroyed soon ! Sorry to disturb you guys :D

lolololol
Israeli youth leaving the country because they don't care for their governments apartheid policies, is Israel being destroyed from within. And you have no one to blame but yourselves.

Thanx. But what's the part about suicide bombing? Didn't know about that.
When you destroy the lives of a large segment of the population for a number of years, eventually, a small percentage of that society will strike back with violence. The way you treat the Pals, you should expect that will happen.

sherri>>>>

I have been speaking about American Backlash against Israel
for a long time, and it is coming! Boy, is it coming!
It may bring people together one, would not think
they have much in common with one another,

but what can I say? *) *) *)

you can say all kinds of things like >>

"HEIL ALLAH, ISA, RAPIST PIG......ameeeeen"

or you could just ULULATE

Thanx. But what's the part about suicide bombing? Didn't know about that.
When you destroy the lives of a large segment of the population for a number of years, eventually, a small percentage of that society will strike back with violence. The way you treat the Pals, you should expect that will happen.
Not that I really think you care about the Paliestinians, and if the Jews weren't involved, you wouldn't even be bothered to post here (after all you did claim a while back that you didn't care about either the Jews or the Arabs). Now the question is.... Why didn't these Palestinian Arabs clamor for a state when Jordan and Egypt were administering the territories? By the way, have you bothered to go to any other forums condemning the apartheid in the Arab countries?

Not that I really think you care about the Paliestinians, and if the Jews weren't involved, you wouldn't even be bothered to post here (after all you did claim a while back that you didn't care about either the Jews or the Arabs).
The first part of your statement is true, the middle part you made up and the last part I never said.

I said I didn't care about Palestinian's or Israeli's. But if it will make you feel all warm and fuzzy, I don't care about Judaism or Islam, either.

Now the question is.... Why didn't these Palestinian Arabs clamor for a state when Jordan and Egypt were administering the territories? By the way, have you bothered to go to any other forums condemning the apartheid in the Arab countries?
Don't have to. As many times you try to change the topic of the OP, I got all those other forums right here in front of me.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Here is an illustration of Apartheid, If this had been an Arab child, he would not have been released to house arrest. If he had been Arab, it would have been called an act of terrorism, as well.

"Jerusalem teen who attacked Arab teacher and Jewish colleague released on bail

The 16-year-old yeshiva student is suspected of being part of a gang who attacked two teachers, one of them Arab, who were on their way to make a condolence call.

The Jerusalem Magistrate’s Court on Friday refused to extend the remand of a 16-year-old suspected of cursing and threatening two women in a violent incident that also resulted in damage to a car. The youth will be released to house arrest today on NIS 3,000 bond."

Minor suspected of Jerusalem hate crime is is released to house arrest Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

I wonder if sherri can provide examples of arab teens who verbally threatened a teacher and caused some damage
to a car who were hanged for the crime

I wonder if sherri can provide examples of arab teens who verbally threatened a teacher and caused some damage
to a car who were hanged for the crime

She doesn't care about those incident because Jooos aren't involved

Interestingly----arab sneering threats and vandalisms are VERY
prevalent in Israel ----people just take it for granted -----and virtually
IGNORE IT. In fact islamic vandalism and sneering threats in
arabic are also prevalent-----IN THE USA----I have never heard of
ANYONE being so much as arrested for it.

Why didn't these Palestinian Arabs clamor for a state when Jordan and Egypt were administering the territories?

They did, obviously.

Palestinian protests against rule from other areas dates back to 1834.
Another lie. Can you show us exactly when the Arabs clamored for a Palestinians Arab state when these lands were under total control of Egypt and Jordan for almost 20 years? .

This guy just can't seem to remove his head from his arse.

Here is an illustration of Apartheid, If this had been an Arab child, he would not have been released to house arrest. If he had been Arab, it would have been called an act of terrorism, as well.

"Jerusalem teen who attacked Arab teacher and Jewish colleague released on bail

The 16-year-old yeshiva student is suspected of being part of a gang who attacked two teachers, one of them Arab, who were on their way to make a condolence call.

The Jerusalem Magistrate’s Court on Friday refused to extend the remand of a 16-year-old suspected of cursing and threatening two women in a violent incident that also resulted in damage to a car. The youth will be released to house arrest today on NIS 3,000 bond."

Minor suspected of Jerusalem hate crime is is released to house arrest Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
Wow, now how is that apartheid two teachers were attacked one of them Arab. And the attacker is being prosecuted for it. Fucking crazy witch doesn't even know what apartheid means.

Last edited:
Not that I really think you care about the Paliestinians, and if the Jews weren't involved, you wouldn't even be bothered to post here (after all you did claim a while back that you didn't care about either the Jews or the Arabs).
The first part of your statement is true, the middle part you made up and the last part I never said.

I said I didn't care about Palestinian's or Israeli's. But if it will make you feel all warm and fuzzy, I don't care about Judaism or Islam, either.

Now the question is.... Why didn't these Palestinian Arabs clamor for a state when Jordan and Egypt were administering the territories? By the way, have you bothered to go to any other forums condemning the apartheid in the Arab countries?
Don't have to. As many times you try to change the topic of the OP, I got all those other forums right here in front of me.
It's relevant because it matters as to why they don't have to...perhaps because neither side believed in such a thing as a Palestinian Arab people? Ha ha ha.

Forum List

Back