🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

And Israel is an apartheid state

Detective Tiny brain: "whoever felt the benefit must have done it" ha ha ha!

its the height of koranic logic ----there was more---the PREPARED
ANSWERS from the masjid <<< four year olds were lisping out
the bullshit within 24 hours of the event by rote memory
----in a manner something like ass in the air "salat"

Didn't you hear rosie? The hijackers were actually hire by Mossad !

of course----with an EXCELLENT "bonus package" ----eternal orgasm
in the cat-house in the sky. Mossad is a wonderful employer

You avoided the point with a giant diversion. Al Queda declared war on the US and weren't taken seriously enough, until 9-11 happened. So 19 savages with nothing but box cutters managed to almost cripple our country. Next time your at that long line at the airport going through all those stupid checkpoints for shoes, etc. remember why.

To find who did 9/11 look for who benefits.

Whose agenda is being pimped in the name of 9/11?

Care to elaborate?

Do you like the Patriot Act, the Military Tribunal Act, the NDAA, TSA?

tinnie
To find who did 9/11 look for who benefits.

tinnie
Whose agenda is being pimped in the name of 9/11?

Do you like the Patriot Act, the Military Tribunal Act, the NDAA, TSA?

feel free to let us know who decided to toss planes into buildings
in order to get the PATRIOT ACT ---THE MILITARY TRIBUNAL ACT --
The National defense authorization act and whatever
tsa is?

I am curious

He's trying to say Israel did it. These people live on a very different planet than the real world. In that world, Hamas is a peaceful organization resisting the "occupation" and is wrongly named as a terrorist group. Nothing to do with reality of course.
I'll tell you who lives on a fantasy planet, it's people who never take responsibility for their own actions and constantly blame others for the problems in their lives.

He's trying to say Israel did it. These people live on a very different planet than the real world. In that world, Hamas is a peaceful organization resisting the "occupation" and is wrongly named as a terrorist group. Nothing to do with reality of course.
I'll tell you who lives on a fantasy planet, it's people who never take responsibility for their own actions and constantly blame others for the problems in their lives.

so true----its been about 45 years since I learned that all the problems
of Pakistan (including the many assassinations and its civil war in 1971)
were orchestrated by the "ZIONIST CONTROLLED CIA"

and then there is "WESTERN IMPERIALISM" that destroyed the minds
and spirits of muslims world wide------and FOREVER

My personal opinion is that the brits harmed the hindus of india forever
by the imposition of both TEA and ENGLISH LANGUAGE-----but somehow
hindus do not seem to have noticed the comprehensive ruination of their
now tea swilling culture and the torture upon their youth in learning the
utterly debased english language

Blaming others for problems in their lives??? Sounds like the Palestinians to me !

I am still waiting for tinnie to tell me
WHO "BENEFITTED" from (and therefore ENACTED)
the 9-11-01
atrocity because it galvanized the PATRIOT ACT

so true----its been about 45 years since I learned that all the problems
of Pakistan (including the many assassinations and its civil war in 1971)
were orchestrated by the "ZIONIST CONTROLLED CIA"

and then there is "WESTERN IMPERIALISM" that destroyed the minds
and spirits of muslims world wide------and FOREVER

My personal opinion is that the brits harmed the hindus of india forever
by the imposition of both TEA and ENGLISH LANGUAGE-----but somehow
hindus do not seem to have noticed the comprehensive ruination of their
now tea swilling culture and the torture upon their youth in learning the
utterly debased english language
Stop trying to change the subject.

What I want to see from you is what Israel is doing wrong and how have they contributed to the problem in the ME.

Blaming others for problems in their lives??? Sounds like the Palestinians to me !
It's the Pals fault Israel treats them like sub-human garbage?

Stop acting like they are treated like garbage. You have no fuckin clue what you're talking about. It is however the fault of Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad that the Palestinians are in the shitty situation they are in. As long as these two violent Jew hating groups are around, there will never be peace !

I endorse any program that stops rabid animals from committing acts of terrorism. Necessary inconveniences.
The war on terror is not worth more than the US Constitution or my American heritage.

I am not willing to give up one civil right to fight this bullshit war on terror.

Stop acting like they are treated like garbage. You have no fuckin clue what you're talking about. It is however the fault of Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad that the Palestinians are in the shitty situation they are in. As long as these two violent Jew hating groups are around, there will never be peace !
Wrong. The situation they are in is the result of the ongoing, 45 year occupation that has made their lives a living hell.

Care to elaborate?

Bahaha. Man I'm so happy I found this message board. I get to meet so many weird characters !
Where else can you go for laughs, and without paying for it? And you know, us Jews like free stuff! How do you think we ended up with TEN FREE COMMANDMENTS?!

Everything I learned, I learned in 3rd grade at Hamas Suicide Bomber School.

I endorse any program that stops rabid animals from committing acts of terrorism. Necessary inconveniences.
The war on terror is not worth more than the US Constitution or my American heritage.

I am not willing to give up one civil right to fight this bullshit war on terror.
What's unconstitional about self-defense, Uncle Sammi?

Wrong. The situation they are in is the result of the ongoing, 45 year occupation that has made their lives a living hell.
Wrong again ignoramus, during the Clinton years Israelis and Palestinians were living at almost total peace. Israelis were training and arming Palestinian police forces, and some Israelis even had built factories in West Bank and Gaza. It was the height of trade and cooperation and prosperity for the Palestinians. Just one of the side benefits of not having radicals running your people who's only goal is destroying Israel.

Then Yasser Arafat decided to walk out of the peace talks and start an intifada. This is by his own wife's admission. And the shit started hitting the fan since then.

"Palestinians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity."

Wrong again ignoramus, during the Clinton years Israelis and Palestinians were living at almost total peace. Israelis were training and arming Palestinian police forces, and some Israelis even had built factories in West Bank and Gaza. It was the height of trade and cooperation and prosperity for the Palestinians. Just one of the side benefits of not having radicals running your people who's only goal is destroying Israel.

Then Yasser Arafat decided to walk out of the peace talks and start an intifada. This is by his own wife's admission. And the shit started hitting the fan since then.

"Palestinians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity."
They've been living under "occupation" since 1967 and since you don't live with a foreign army in your neighborhood, you're not even qualified to comment on what that is like.

Forum List

Back