🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

And Israel is an apartheid state

Al Queda wasn't taken seriously enough and then Sept 11 happened.
al Qaeda was a CIA creation. If we would've just been fair to Israel and the Palestinian's both, treated them the same, not kept our military in Saudi and stopped bombing the shit out of brown people, 9/11 might not ever have happened.
You avoided the point with a giant diversion. Al Queda declared war on the US and weren't taken seriously enough, until 9-11 happened. So 19 savages with nothing but box cutters managed to almost cripple our country. Next time your at that long line at the airport going through all those stupid checkpoints for shoes, etc. remember why.

You avoided the point with a giant diversion. Al Queda declared war on the US and weren't taken seriously enough, until 9-11 happened. So 19 savages with nothing but box cutters managed to almost cripple our country. Next time your at that long line at the airport going through all those stupid checkpoints for shoes, etc. remember why.
Well those 19 hijackers might not of done what they did, if Bush had taken Clinton's warnings more seriously.

Bush was told 8 months before this was going to happen and he did nothing.

Why then call up Flo's Bar and have them send the schizoid over to the bar you frequent. This way you and the schizoid can have a nice tete a tete while sitting on the bar stools and can blame Israel and the Jews for everything wrong in the world.
You've been watching a little too much Walker, Texas Ranger, because people don't talk politics in bars, they talk sports.
Of course you would know -- being a regular at some bar in Long Beach. Maybe if you went to a little higher class bar, the patrons might also talk a little politics. Try it some time and then get back to us when you are sober.
Long Beach Gay Bars

Well those 19 hijackers might not of done what they did, if Bush had taken Clinton's warnings more seriously.

Bush was told 8 months before this was going to happen and he did nothing.
exactly, which means you cannot ignore those who wish to destroy you. Glad you zig zagged but finally reached my point. And so Israel should not, and will not ignore those who wish to destroy it.

No you're the one who thinks shooting missiles into cities, blowing up little kids, and suicide bombing is a form of "resistance". Ha ha ha.
I've always been against the rocket attacks. I've never said they were okay.

Uh-huh. Yet you regularly post your desire to park an American carrier off the coast of Israel and demand they do your bidding. Methinks you're way too stupid to know the meaning of your posts. :cuckoo:

Al Queda wasn't taken seriously enough and then Sept 11 happened.
al Qaeda was a CIA creation. If we would've just been fair to Israel and the Palestinian's both, treated them the same, not kept our military in Saudi and stopped bombing the shit out of brown people, 9/11 might not ever have happened.

To find who did 9/11 look for who benefits.

Whose agenda is being pimped in the name of 9/11?

Uh-huh. Yet you regularly post your desire to park an American carrier off the coast of Israel and demand they do your bidding. Methinks you're way too stupid to know the meaning of your posts. :cuckoo:
You see, this is your problem, instead of accepting and understanding someone else's point, you have to change the content of their claim to something more palatable for you to handle.

Yes, I said I would park a carrier off the Israeli coast, but I didn't say it was to force them to do my bidding, I said it was to force them to comply with international law. Lawlessness cannot be tolerated. All Israel has to do, is respect IHL like every other nation. There are going to be violations now and then, but to completely eschew IHL as though they can live by a different set of standards, is crossing the line. The world wouldn't let the Axis Powers do it and they won't let Israel do it either.

Of course you would know -- being a regular at some bar in Long Beach. Maybe if you went to a little higher class bar, the patrons might also talk a little politics. Try it some time and then get back to us when you are sober.
I don't like high class bars. Too many yuppies thinking their shit don't stink. It makes me want to drink whiskey and provoke a fight.

Care to elaborate?

Detective, you're not. Al Queda didn't really care "who benefits" when it planned and carried out 9-11, dumbass! Fact is since 9-11, over 16,000 acts of Islamic terrorism have occurred worldwide, and each time, ISRAEL BENEFITS. Another instance of the type of animals Israel is up against, and expected to "negotiate" with.

You see, this is your problem, instead of accepting and understanding someone else's point, you have to change the content of their claim to something more palatable for you to handle.

Yes, I said I would park a carrier off the Israeli coast, but I didn't say it was to force them to do my bidding, I said it was to force them to comply with international law. Lawlessness cannot be tolerated. All Israel has to do, is respect IHL like every other nation. There are going to be violations now and then, but to completely eschew IHL as though they can live by a different set of standards, is crossing the line. The world wouldn't let the Axis Powers do it and they won't let Israel do it either.
The great thing about the Internet is you're allowed to espouse these masturbatory fantasies.

The identity of the 9/11 perps and their agenda has been established and none of your dancing or spinning will alter the facts (but it has been noted).

The hi-jackers benefitted. They earned their 72 Virgils, won the respect, admiration and gratitude of their fellow Jihadists who are now earning their 72 Virgils. Isn't it a wonderful endeavor?

Care to elaborate?
He's trying to say Israel did it. These people live on a very different planet than the real world. In that world, Hamas is a peaceful organization resisting the "occupation" and is wrongly named as a terrorist group. Nothing to do with reality of course.

Last edited:
I don't like high class bars. Too many yuppies thinking their shit don't stink. It makes me want to drink whiskey and provoke a fight.
In other words you're a lowlife who can't function in normal society unless you're around low class riff raff like yourself.

The hi-jackers benefitted. They earned their 72 Virgils, won the respect, admiration and gratitude of their fellow Jihadists who are now earning their 72 Virgils. Isn't it a wonderful endeavor?
Detective Tiny brain: "whoever felt the benefit must have done it" ha ha ha!

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=x95-bMwhX_8]Feel The Benefit / 10cc - Live - YouTube[/ame]

its the height of koranic logic ----there was more---the PREPARED
ANSWERS from the masjid <<< four year olds were lisping out
the bullshit within 24 hours of the event by rote memory
----in a manner something like ass in the air "salat"

Care to elaborate?
He's trying to say Israel did it. These people live on a very different planet than the real world. In that world, Hamas is a peaceful organization resisting the "occupation" and is wrongly named as a terrorist group. Nothing to do with reality of course.

Bahaha. Man I'm so happy I found this message board. I get to meet so many weird characters !

its the height of koranic logic ----there was more---the PREPARED
ANSWERS from the masjid <<< four year olds were lisping out
the bullshit within 24 hours of the event by rote memory
----in a manner something like ass in the air "salat"

Didn't you hear rosie? The hijackers were actually hire by Mossad !

Forum List

Back