🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

And Israel is an apartheid state

anti semite is what anti semite has always been----a notion
that exists amongst the spawn of constantine----and
the rapist of arabia ----it is related to the ideology of
constantine and the rapist of arabia ---
It's also the most popular response to attack someone criticizing Israel.

I wear such criticisms as a badge of Honor. Jesus says we shall be hated for following Him, and speaking truth and being hated for it shows Christians they are doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing. I say bring on the hate, the more hate, the more Blessings Christians reap.
So tell us what you would say to Jesus if he came back tomorrow and asked why you are not condemning what is happening to your fellow Christians in the Middle East, Southeast Asia and Africa? Would you tell him that since the Jews are not involved, you really don't care what happens to these Christians? He would probably tell you to get a prayer rug and would tell an Arab Christian like Raymond Ibrahim to wear the Badge of Honor for reporting on what is happening to his fellow Christians.
Mass Arrest and Torture of Christians in Libya

So tell us what you would say to Jesus if he came back tomorrow and asked why you are not condemning what is happening to your fellow Christians in the Middle East, Southeast Asia and Africa? Would you tell him that since the Jews are not involved, you really don't care what happens to these Christians? He would probably tell you to get a prayer rug and would tell an Arab Christian like Raymond Ibrahim to wear the Badge of Honor for reporting on what is happening to his fellow Christians.
If Jesus came back, the first thing HE'd do, is kick your fuckin' ass for being such a god-damn hypocrite!

If Jesus came back, the first thing HE'd do, is kick your fuckin' ass for being such a god-damn hypocrite!
But, I ain't no cheekturner, fella.

Why you always so angry? Is your life that shit?

I'll go with what Dr. King said: "Anti Zionism is anti Semitism." And this was 1969. True Story.

Keep in mind, we aren't talking about someone CRITICISING Israel's policies, we're talking about an ANTI ZIONIST- big difference. I hope you're literate enough to know it, but I doubt it.

When approached by a student who attacked Zionism, Dr. King responded: “When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You're talking anti-Semitism.”
(December 1969)

Keep in mind, we aren't talking about someone CRITICISING Israel's policies,
No, that's exactly what we're talking about.
But you do agree that Israel has a right to exist as a Jewish state, right?

I'm also against many of Israel's policies. For example, I think it should stop getting money from the US, because it doesn't need it. Two billion is one high rise apartment building in Israel. I mean seriously.

I also think Israel made two big mistakes in it's history. It should have never allowed Muslims control of the Al Aqsa mosque, which was brought forth by Moshe Dayan as a sign of "tolerance".

Bigger mistake number two: It should have completely annexed and controlled West Bank and changed it's name back to it's original Judeah and Samaria prior to 1948.

I wear such criticisms as a badge of Honor. Jesus says we shall be hated for following Him, and speaking truth and being hated for it shows Christians they are doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing. I say bring on the hate, the more hate, the more Blessings Christians reap.
Those voices in your head ain't Jesus, you freak.

If if if if. If you planted all the if's in my garden and watered it, nothing would grow, I bet. LOL

But you do agree that Israel has a right to exist as a Jewish state, right?
States don't have rights, people do.

I think this whole "right to exist" think is a moot point. Israel exists. People need to accept that and realize there isn't anything anyone can do about it if they don't like it. The last time someone tried to do something about it, Israel kicked their ass in just a week. And the same thing would happen again today if anyone tried. Israel is the biggest military power in the ME. They are the "big dog" on the block and no other country in the ME has the military capability to go up against them.

Now, if they go after Iran, then Israel might be facing someone who does have the capability of kicking their ass. Russia. Israel has a powerful military, but going up against Russia, is like moving up in weight class. Sugar Ray Robinson thought he could move up to light-heavyweight and still kick ass like he did as a middle weight. But he found out what happens when you start fighting bigger dudes.

Why you always so angry? Is your life that shit?
I'm not angry, this is my Disneyland!

God sent me down to earth to respond to people who say really fucked up shit.
Isn't Sir Loin funny? ? He has nary a word for those who are actually posting a bunch of crap. I guess you are just like your friend, Frau Sherri. If the Jews are not involved, you really don't care what is happening to innocent people. Don't worry, Toastman, I think many of the viewers have his number by now. By the way, Sir Loin, there is a schizoid at Flo's Bar who is calling himself God, and he wants to meet you. He feels "birds of a feather flock together."

Isn't Sir Loin funny? ? He has nary a word for those who are actually posting a bunch of crap. I guess you are just like your friend, Frau Sherri. If the Jews are not involved, you really don't care what is happening to innocent people. Don't worry, Toastman, I think many of the viewers have his number by now. By the way, Sir Loin, there is a schizoid at Flo's Bar who is calling himself God, and he wants to meet you. He feels "birds of a feather flock together."
I'm sorry, I don't go to Flo's bar.

Those voices in your head ain't Jesus, you freak.

Leave her alone----sometimes that voice is ok ----it told Magda
Goebbels to swallow cyanide

I'm sorry, I don't go to Flo's bar.
Why then call up Flo's Bar and have them send the schizoid over to the bar you frequent. This way you and the schizoid can have a nice tete a tete while sitting on the bar stools and can blame Israel and the Jews for everything wrong in the world.

Forum List

Back