And Just Like That, Tucker Carlson Has Returned Tonight!

What other television commentator MAKES NEWS? I'm not talking about his being fired. I'm talking about week after week, what he says in his monologue becomes "news" for newspapers and other outlets.

About what other pundit can you say that? Nobody. Certainly nobody on the Left. When they make news it's because they have made an ass of themselves.

The sad thing about this is how many people are so blind that they still bring up Tucker's valid and factual comments about "irregularities" of the 2020 election. They have drunk the Kool-Aid, so to speak, and believe without evidence that the 2020 election was the "most secure election in American history." You want to talk about LIES? That's it. And everyone with a three-digit IQ knows it.

Fure8XpWcAYx7ux
I live 5 miles from Clint and know him and his family. Stop misquoting him.

As I read these posts, in thread after thread...the common theme is how deeply divided Americans seem to be.
As much so today as in antebellum America if not more.

A nation divided against itself cannot stand.
A nation embracing lawlessness, hatred and corruption will implode.
America is on a path that leads to a very dark and dismal place.
Meh, we did it before.

In all the times that I've read your posts here, not a one made any actual sense.
Literally no one takes you seriously.
You're the village idiot who thinks that he is king.
I dismiss you.
Dismiss all you want. But you’re the one here pretending that things didn’t happen when they clearly did. That’s what village idiots do.

And we should all stand with him. Something big is on the horizon!

Here's what he had to say an hour ago tonight.

~Yawn~ It took "Tuck" a few seconds to say absolutely nothing.

Bye bye "Tuck", see ya on Twitter, assface.

actually, I don't. I was responding to your nonsense. I don't care what Tucker does or doesn't do. It's a free country.

Oh wait! Is this part of another cult-of-personality?
That terrified of a man who calls out the Establishment War pimps?

About how old is he now? I watched Heartbreak Ridge last night and remember going to the movie theater to see it. He was fit for his age then.
He is 92 but looks like he’s 112… still sharp upstairs. He has the kind of brain that never forgets a name face or conversation

Forum List

Back