And Just Like That, Tucker Carlson Has Returned Tonight!

Thumbs in your ears I see. Staying Willfully ignorant and dumb. Incredible
This is all just incredible to watch. Look at the unbounded adoration they have for people who tell them how to think.

Ideology strips people of their ability to think for themselves, or to be curious, because it provides all the answers for them.

And the ideology's leaders are treated like earthly deities. Fucking incredible. This is one hell on a cautionary tale.

And we should all stand with him. Something big is on the horizon!

Here's what he had to say an hour ago tonight.

I love this, first.

Second, why is everything "just like that" these days? I see that all over. In this case it might be used correctly, but often it is not. "And just like that he's graduated!" Uh, no. He was in high school for four years, just like everyone else.

Sigh. But maybe if "just like that" takes over we can retire "literally"?

This is all just incredible to watch. Look at the unbounded adoration they have for people who tell them how to think.

Ideology strips people of their ability to think for themselves, or to be curious, because it provides all the answers for them.

And the ideology's leaders are treated like earthly deities. Fucking incredible. This is one hell on a cautionary tale.

Are you wearing your Hope And Change tee shirt right now?

Mac weighs in

smiling-businessman-putting-on-necktie-while-looking-in-the-mirror-and-standing-in-the.jpg

The truth will always win.

Tucker is right about that. I have no patriotism left for this nation that, among other things, is complicit in trafficking children from the Southern border.

Stuff that in your pipes and smoke it liberals, I don't care.

I can understand why you'd want to change the subject.

Mac: why isn't everyone else on this political message board as perfectly non-political as I pretend I am?

Really--everyone. Who falls for this crap parade he puts on daily? Anyone? At all.

thinking-of-trying-a-new-hairstyle-a-handsome-young-man-admiring-himself-in-the-mirror-thinking-of-picture_csp105747751.jpg

Jeez, these poor souls are sensitive.

:rolleyes:

You know what I have learned Mac? Ideology strips people of their ability to think rationally.

Those poor souls who are ideological. Luckily, I'm one of few humans who is able to rise above all this drivel. So I just observe the poor hoi polloi with all their sad ideologies.

Tucker is right about that. I have no patriotism left for this nation that, among other things, is complicit in trafficking children from the Southern border.

Sue, the main reason why they went after Tucker are two fold:
  1. He was attacking and revealing the fraud war in Ukraine that the military-industrial complex wants.
  2. He has been attacking and exposing the pharmacological scam that was behind Covid and much of our healthcare today.
The military, pharmacrats, and globalist authoritarian-technocrats are now running the country telling their little yes man Zippy what to say and where to sign otherwise they will stop keeping his criminal family out of federal prison.

Sue, the main reason why they went after Tucker are two fold:
  1. He was attacking and revealing the fraud war in Ukraine that the military-industrial complex wants.
  2. He has been attacking and exposing the pharmacological scam that was behind Covid and much of our healthcare today.
The military, pharmacrats, and globalist authoritarian-technocrats are now running the country telling their little yes man Zippy what to say and where to sign otherwise they will stop keeping his criminal family out of federal prison.

Agreed. But I also think Tucker is right. Dunderheads here either pretend to believe this swill or actually believe it--but many people do not. If the people who do not are even a minority, it's a large minority.

Well, you certainly haven’t spent any time whatsoever on the Liberal website.

The difference being that the liberal websites, criticize policy and outcomes. They’re not attacking them with conspiracy theories and false accusations of corruption.

No, actually, the progressive media that I consume almost has no criticism of their own, and when they talk about the right, it’s almost always ridicule and insult.

Conversely, almost all of the right wing media I consume, THEY are the ones who tend to criticize their own and when they talk about the left, while they do take some jabs, it’s nearly always an attack on the lefts policies and ideas.

Granted, that could just be the media that I personally listen to, which pretty much is just what I can get on sirius Xm.

Forum List

Back