And Just Like That, Tucker Carlson Has Returned Tonight!

L
Yes! He and Bill ORielly can have the biggest streaming YouTube channel there narcissistic little fantasylands can handle!!

The rest of the real world will move on just fine
Lol…again…I just point to Steven crowder…

And we should all stand with him. Something big is on the horizon!

Here's what he had to say an hour ago tonight.

Bigger than Fox News? Isn't that the same thing the orange douchebag was going to do? Start a new media company? How is that going?

The MAGAMOB is Jonesing for it's hour of hate featuring Tweeddle Dee Tucker.

Newmaxine is very excited.

The left isn’t used to a party that criticizes itself, over on the lefty sites, everything is always high marks for their side. They rarely ever have anything bad to say about their leaders.

That's what Cults demand.

As I read these posts, in thread after thread...the common theme is how deeply divided Americans seem to be.
As much so today as in antebellum America if not more.

A nation divided against itself cannot stand.
A nation embracing lawlessness, hatred and corruption will implode.
America is on a path that leads to a very dark and dismal place.

How come I don't hear about Trump or DeSanto much anymore?
The lying Tucker out-lies them both I guess.

And we should all stand with him. Something big is on the horizon!

Here's what he had to say an hour ago tonight.

Oh! That is big time, baby!

ric-flair-wooo.gif

I hadn't realized it but he is right.

I can't remember the last debate where it was about things that actually matter to this country or discussion about real American issues. All they talk about are meaningless things, social this or agenda that.

I hope tucker can do more good and reach more people than before.
I've actually heard a few interesting discussions on NewsNation in the evening. Surprisingly a couple of them were on Chris Cuomo's show. He isn't nearly as biased and obnoxious as he was on CNN and he's had some really good debates with Bill O'Reilly.

Just democrat media?! Have been paying attention to what’s been happening in right wing media land?!
The same stuff that benefits the same people. That's how it is. And it it ain't you, and it ain't me.

FOX does not stray ary a micron or 2 from the AP narrative.

None of them do except Newsmax or Sky News, but then, how much of their stuff is 100% accurate?

They don't feed at the AP trough, but how reliable is their info?

You gotta internet globe trot and aggregate a lot and seek the common threads to get real news.

Foreign news agencies, all that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back