And More Proof it Was the Russians... Putin Begins Clean-Up Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felons can't possess guns already dumbass. Automatic 5 to 10 years. A wise law imo. I can vote and I have no need for government help because I'm not a free loader.
Short of throwing me back in prison I fear nothing from my government. Respect for the law keeps me endowed with my rights.
You know nothing of which you speak. NOTHING

I said felons can't vote in some states, not your state. You don't get it... not that I'm surprised.
That is a state issue not a Trump issue. Like I said, you know nothing

LOL! You do realize that Trump doesn't give a shit about state laws? Just ask Sanctuary cities. You think Trump isn't going to go after taking away your right to vote? He's already said it is part of the illegal voting and that it should be gotten rid of.
Sanctuary cities are VIOLATING FEDERAL LAW.

God damn you are too stupid to reason with.

AND TRUMP WOULD MAKE FEDERAL LAWS. Jesus Christ how the fuck did you ever get out of prison being so fucking dumb? You think trump is going to make city laws? Is the President going to help make state laws? No... he is going to make Executive Orders or press the Republican Congress to enact FEDERAL LAWS.
Federal laws require a willing congress. Changes to the constitution require a hell of a lot more.
You're nothing more than a hyper partisan paranoid hack. Just like the morons on the right who said Obama wouldn't leave the office.

I said felons can't vote in some states, not your state. You don't get it... not that I'm surprised.
That is a state issue not a Trump issue. Like I said, you know nothing

LOL! You do realize that Trump doesn't give a shit about state laws? Just ask Sanctuary cities. You think Trump isn't going to go after taking away your right to vote? He's already said it is part of the illegal voting and that it should be gotten rid of.
Sanctuary cities are VIOLATING FEDERAL LAW.

God damn you are too stupid to reason with.

AND TRUMP WOULD MAKE FEDERAL LAWS. Jesus Christ how the fuck did you ever get out of prison being so fucking dumb? You think trump is going to make city laws? Is the President going to help make state laws? No... he is going to make Executive Orders or press the Republican Congress to enact FEDERAL LAWS.
Federal laws require a willing congress. Changes to the constitution require a hell of a lot more.
You're nothing more than a hyper partisan paranoid hack. Just like the morons on the right who said Obama wouldn't leave the office.

Let me ask you a question so simple maybe even you can answer. Is it in the constitution that felons can't vote in certain states? Is it in the Constitution that felons can't get federal welfare or qualify for federal loans for college or HUD loans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back