And More Proof it Was the Russians... Putin Begins Clean-Up Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there are still people here that argue that the Russians didn't hack the DNC, well more proof is out there. Not only did one of the top KGB agents suddenly "die" in his car, but now word is out that one of the KGB cyber agents was "arrested" by having a black bag over his head in a meeting, and one of the top guys at Kapersky Lab, yes the same Kapersky Lab that came out and said CrowdStrike was wrong and it wasn't the Russians, has been arrested on Treason charges.

"In the eerie world of international espionage, nothing of late has topped the official US accusation that Russian president Vladimir Putin plotted to put US president Donald Trump in power. Now, the tale has become even more salacious with the reported arrest of three Russian cyber experts, one of whom was perp-walked out of a meeting with a bag over his head, and the suspicious death of a former KGB general."

A Suspicious Death and Three Cyber Arrests Point to a New Twist in the US Election Hack
Maybe they had help from the Clinton camp

So there are still people here that argue that the Russians didn't hack the DNC, well more proof is out there. Not only did one of the top KGB agents suddenly "die" in his car, but now word is out that one of the KGB cyber agents was "arrested" by having a black bag over his head in a meeting, and one of the top guys at Kapersky Lab, yes the same Kapersky Lab that came out and said CrowdStrike was wrong and it wasn't the Russians, has been arrested on Treason charges.

"In the eerie world of international espionage, nothing of late has topped the official US accusation that Russian president Vladimir Putin plotted to put US president Donald Trump in power. Now, the tale has become even more salacious with the reported arrest of three Russian cyber experts, one of whom was perp-walked out of a meeting with a bag over his head, and the suspicious death of a former KGB general."

A Suspicious Death and Three Cyber Arrests Point to a New Twist in the US Election Hack

I didn't care before, I still don't now. Having said that I will offer you a kleenex if you think it will help?

Sure you don't care now, just wait until Trump decides to start taking away rights from ex-felons. :)
You're a retard. My rights are written into the constitution as are yours. Idiot

You're an ex-felon, things can be done to you just as easy as the rights of gays and women are pushed back by Trump. Deal with it. If you think you are immune you sir, are the idiot.
Nonsense. My rights are the same as anyone else's minus a couple I lost for being an idiot. Including faggots.

I'm not seeing any evidence here but I may have missed it. Please point it out to me if you are aware of any. Thanks

Of course you didn't. You can't see something you are actively trying not to look for.

I didn't care before, I still don't now. Having said that I will offer you a kleenex if you think it will help?

Sure you don't care now, just wait until Trump decides to start taking away rights from ex-felons. :)
You're a retard. My rights are written into the constitution as are yours. Idiot

You're an ex-felon, things can be done to you just as easy as the rights of gays and women are pushed back by Trump. Deal with it. If you think you are immune you sir, are the idiot.
Nonsense. My rights are the same as anyone else's minus a couple I lost for being an idiot. Including faggots.

Wait, I thought you had all the rights of the Constitution... now you don't? Lots of government help you can't get anymore? A lot of states felons can't vote... and you think Trump can't work to take away more of those rights? They are already talking about making felons caught with guns federal charges. You don't think it can get worse for you?

This thread has been up for almost 30 minutes, and it hasn't been moved to Conspiracy Theories yet?

Wait, I thought you had all the rights of the Constitution... now you don't? Lots of government help you can't get anymore? A lot of states felons can't vote... and you think Trump can't work to take away more of those rights? They are already talking about making felons caught with guns federal charges. You don't think it can get worse for you?
Felons can't possess guns already dumbass. Automatic 5 to 10 years. A wise law imo. I can vote and I have no need for government help because I'm not a free loader.
Short of throwing me back in prison I fear nothing from my government. Respect for the law keeps me endowed with my rights.
You know nothing of which you speak. NOTHING

I'm not seeing any evidence here but I may have missed it. Please point it out to me if you are aware of any. Thanks

Of course you didn't. You can't see something you are actively trying not to look for.
I'll try again. Seriously, I will. I'm not being sarcastic. If you have any available time however, I would appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction. Thanks

This thread has been up for almost 30 minutes, and it hasn't been moved to Conspiracy Theories yet?

Knowing that Kapersky Labs is now linked to the Russian government, would you put one of their cyber security products on your computer?
Who?

Do they own McAfee?

Kapersky Lab is one of the top selling personal security cyber and anti-virus companies in the world. it has over 400 million users.

Felons can't possess guns already dumbass. Automatic 5 to 10 years. A wise law imo. I can vote and I have no need for government help because I'm not a free loader.
Short of throwing me back in prison I fear nothing from my government. Respect for the law keeps me endowed with my rights.

I said felons can't vote in some states, not your state. You don't get it... not that I'm surprised.

Knowing that Kapersky Labs is now linked to the Russian government, would you put one of their cyber security products on your computer?
Who?

Do they own McAfee?

Kapersky Lab is one of the top selling personal security cyber and anti-virus companies in the world. it has over 400 million users.
Good for them

I said felons can't vote in some states, not your state. You don't get it... not that I'm surprised.
That is a state issue not a Trump issue. Like I said, you know nothing

LOL! You do realize that Trump doesn't give a shit about state laws? Just ask Sanctuary cities. You think Trump isn't going to go after taking away your right to vote? He's already said it is part of the illegal voting and that it should be gotten rid of.

LOL! You do realize that Trump doesn't give a shit about state laws? Just ask Sanctuary cities. You think Trump isn't going to go after taking away your right to vote? He's already said it is part of the illegal voting and that it should be gotten rid of.
Just ask Sanctuary cities.

The Sanctuary cities that are in violation of federal laws?

Sanctuary cities are VIOLATING FEDERAL LAW.

God damn you are too stupid to reason with.

Just ask Sanctuary cities.

The Sanctuary cities that are in violation of federal laws?

If you are going to quote me... quote the WHOLE FUCKING THING WHEN I"T CHANGES THE CONTEXT OF THE STATEMENT. Being a sanctuary city is contradictory to Federal law, so Federal Law overrides it.

AND TRUMP WOULD MAKE FEDERAL LAWS. Jesus Christ how the fuck did you ever get out of prison being so fucking dumb? You think trump is going to make city laws? Is the President going to help make state laws? No... he is going to make Executive Orders or press the Republican Congress to enact FEDERAL LAWS.

AND TRUMP WOULD MAKE FEDERAL LAWS. Jesus Christ how the fuck did you ever get out of prison being so fucking dumb? You think trump is going to make city laws? Is the President going to help make state laws? No... he is going to make Executive Orders or press the Republican Congress to enact FEDERAL LAWS.
:cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back