🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

And so it begins....

Lol...louis Farrakhan is as significant as David Duke. Fucking morons

Louis Farrakhan has always been an asshole. He was one yesterday, he is one today, and, if history is any judge, he'll be one tomorrow as well.

If louis aint got the pull tell him to shut the fuck up!
Otherwise you come across as agreeing with him.
Lol...when was the last time you told duke to stfu? Farrakhan is insignificant...the only people paying attention to him are racist morons who frequent a hate site. Idiot

Lol...when was the last time you told duke to stfu? Farrakhan is insignificant...the only people paying attention to him are racist morons who frequent a hate site. Idiot

So get up and denounce him ya fucken idiot!!!
You know I've thought several times you might be an alright brother...but then....

Louis Farrakhan has always been an asshole. He was one yesterday, he is one today, and, if history is any judge, he'll be one tomorrow as well.

I'm just waiting for the likes of sharpton and the other radicals to agree with you.....

Al Sharpton doesn't really care either. He is in it for the fame and the money that it brings. I look to the good deeds and the words of everyday Americans and not the fools on the left or right for my assurances.

You know I've thought several times you might be an alright brother...but then....
I don't give idiots the attention...it gives them power

Take away from it by calling em out on their ignorance without being prompted.
Otherwise you look like a supporter.

And when was the last time you calledout david duke? Hypocrite...or Matthew....or shitspeeders....or any otjer racist asshole? Hypocrite. Youbare just a racist cryingvover an insignificant peon that no one pays attention too. Demanding all black people condemn him l. Yet your racist ass is the only one paying attentipn to him. Hypocrite

And when was the last time you calledout david duke? Hypocrite...or Matthew....or shitspeeders....or any otjer racist asshole? Hypocrite. Youbare just a racist cryingvover an insignificant peon that no one pays attention too. Demanding all black people condemn him l. Yet your racist ass is the only one paying attentipn to him. Hypocrite

Ya fucken nignoramus,I'll call out any racist ya point out!!
You claim to be from the south ..well let it show!!! You and I both know we dont have the problems the yankees have when it comes to race.
I get along with everyone as long as you leave race out of it..bring it up and i'll speak my mind.

Forum List

Back