🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

And so it begins....

Lol...louis Farrakhan is as significant as David Duke. Fucking morons
I wish that was true. My public school system allowed black children to take the day off to attend a Farraklan rally. I don't expect they'd allow that for a klan rally.
Amazing, how much bullshit you squeezed into just 3 sentences.
What bullshit? It's totally true. PG County, MD. Neo segregationist black racism has prevailed for years.
Link
Go look for one yourself. We had a grant-funded program at that time that my job fell under called 'Black Male Achievement'.

I wish that was true. My public school system allowed black children to take the day off to attend a Farraklan rally. I don't expect they'd allow that for a klan rally.
What bullshit? It's totally true. PG County, MD. Neo segregationist black racism has prevailed for years.
Wow. Listen to yourself.
Do you live and work here?

Wow. Listen to yourself.

WOW!! Listen to Baltimores mayor!!
What a fucken idiot!! I really dont see any hope of Americans getting along with idiots such as yourself.

Link
Go look for one yourself. We had a grant-funded program at that time that my job fell under called 'Black Male Achievement'.
What does that have to do with Farrakhan. As for any possible rally...you do realize Farrakhan is a religious leadet to about 16 people

I've lobbied Capitol Hill on several occasions in recent years. I also noticed that, without fail, the offices of our Black leadership contain prominently-displayed (and rather large) photographs of ol' Louie. He's an icon and an inspiration and a symbol of cause... for a good reason.

Be afraid... be very afraid.
Thats a lie.
And how many times have you visited Congressional offices in D.C.? Obviously more times than I.

I've lobbied Capitol Hill on several occasions in recent years. I also noticed that, without fail, the offices of our Black leadership contain prominently-displayed (and rather large) photographs of ol' Louie. He's an icon and an inspiration and a symbol of cause... for a good reason.

Thats a lie.
And how many times have you visited Congressional offices in D.C.? Obviously more times than I.
Liar...give some names. Liar

Thats a lie.
Negro, please... :slap:

Link
What does that have to do with Farrakhan. As for any possible rally...you do realize Farrakhan is a religious leadet to about 16 people
The school system, locale, culture and Farraklan are officially black-centric segregationist.

Thats a lie.
Give some names...i will write to fnc, breitbart an the Blaze...have them investigate it.

And yeah, i lived in DC...wrnt to AU and wotked for the RNC

Thats a lie.
Give some names...i will write to fnc, breitbart an the Blaze...have them investigate it.

I'll give you five names, to the back of your nappy lil' noggin', Brotch. :slap:

Thats a lie.

I'll give you five names, to the back of your nappy lil' noggin', Brotch. :slap:
Is that a threat, pussy liar?

Ya fucken nignoramus,I'll call out any racist ya point out!!
You claim to be from the south ..well let it show!!! You and I both know we dont have the problems the yankees have when it comes to race.
I get along with everyone as long as you leave race out of it..bring it up and i'll speak my mind.
Cause you are a racist...by your definition because you don't call out white racists without prodding. The only people that give Farrakhan any credence are hate rags like breirbart and people on hate forums like USMB

You're full of shit! I refuse to defend northern blacks who cry racism every chance they get.
A perfect example of ignorance is the "hands up dont shoot" bullshit we all know it's crap yet we hear blacks still claim it's truth!!
Wtf you rsnting about now. Fucking racist. You fit in well on this hate site
He's just pissed northerners allow their negroes to get the public's attention.

I guess giving them room to destroy is your idea of getting the publics attention...
Your insistence on referring to "them" outs you as a typical southern racist.

Hey now- That's MISTER pussy liar to you Brotch. :slap:

You do realize you say shit like you did, low info idiots actually believe it

Thats a lie.
Jesse Jackson, Jr. was one. Mind you, this was several years ago (he's currently in a half-way house and soon to be released to house arrest). Louis Farrakhan poster... check.

I found the Honorable Mr. Jackson to be a bit smug and haughty, but I quickly put him in his place and so my lobbying team took the high ground for the ensuing 40 minute meeting. I was impressed with him. He asked tough pertinent questions, he was engaged, and he asked us to stay in touch with his office . It was one of the better meetings of our 2-1/2 day endeavor.

Thats a lie.
Jesse Jackson, Jr. was one. Mind you, this was several years ago (he's currently in a half-way house and soon to be released to house arrest). Louis Farrakhan poster... check.

I found the Honorable Mr. Jackson to be a bit smug and haughty, but I quickly put him in his place and so my lobbying team took the high ground for the ensuing 40 minute meeting. I was impressed with him. He asked tough pertinent questions, he was engaged, and he asked us to stay in touch with his office . It was one of the better meetings of our 2-1/2 day endeavor.
A Christian had a pic of a muslim leader? He is an idiot....ill give you a maybe

You do realize you say shit like you did, low info idiots actually believe it
Yeah, I do tend to occasionally debase myself to the less intelligent.

It makes me appear both superior and inferior. I call it the "Humble High Ground".

Next... :slap:

Anyhow- let's bring this circle-jerk full circle...

No Conferderate Flag, No American Flag.

Are we to become a Flagless Nation? :dunno:

No unifying identity, no common cause, no singularity of personality...

And what does that leave us with? The United States of Islam? The United States of Negro? :dunno:

Is it time to Negro up? :dunno:

Under Obama, Black has become White has become Black.

Transparency is the new Opaque.

Our Nation's history has become blasphemy which has become normalcy.

Please tell me, where in the fuck am I?

Forum List

Back