🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

And so it begins....

I've lobbied Capitol Hill on several occasions in recent years. I also noticed that, without fail, the offices of our Black leadership contain prominently-displayed (and rather large) photographs of ol' Louie. He's an icon and an inspiration and a symbol of cause... for a good reason.

Be afraid... be very afraid.

Lol...when was the last time you told duke to stfu? Farrakhan is insignificant...the only people paying attention to him are racist morons who frequent a hate site. Idiot

So get up and denounce him ya fucken idiot!!!
You know I've thought several times you might be an alright brother...but then....
I don't give idiots the attention...it gives them power

Take away from it by calling em out on their ignorance without being prompted.
Otherwise you look like a supporter.
And when was the last time you calledout david duke? Hypocrite...or Matthew....or shitspeeders....or any otjer racist asshole? Hypocrite. Youbare just a racist cryingvover an insignificant peon that no one pays attention too. Demanding all black people condemn him l. Yet your racist ass is the only one paying attentipn to him. Hypocrite

Ya fucken nignoramus,I'll call out any racist ya point out!!
You claim to be from the south ..well let it show!!! You and I both know we dont have the problems the yankees have when it comes to race.
I get along with everyone as long as you leave race out of it..bring it up and i'll speak my mind.
Bring up race, and you'll scold them niggars!

Lol...when was the last time you told duke to stfu? Farrakhan is insignificant...the only people paying attention to him are racist morons who frequent a hate site. Idiot

You know I've thought several times you might be an alright brother...but then....

And when was the last time you calledout david duke? Hypocrite...or Matthew....or shitspeeders....or any otjer racist asshole? Hypocrite. Youbare just a racist cryingvover an insignificant peon that no one pays attention too. Demanding all black people condemn him l. Yet your racist ass is the only one paying attentipn to him. Hypocrite

You claim to be from the south ..well let it show!!! You and I both know we dont have the problems the yankees have when it comes to race.
I get along with everyone as long as you leave race out of it..bring it up and i'll speak my mind.
Cause you are a racist...by your definition because you don't call out white racists without prodding. The only people that give Farrakhan any credence are hate rags like breirbart and people on hate forums like USMB

So where you from dumbass? I get along with black people everyday.

I've lobbied Capitol Hill on several occasions in recent years. I also noticed that, without fail, the offices of our Black leadership contain prominently-displayed (and rather large) photographs of ol' Louie. He's an icon and an inspiration and a symbol of cause... for a good reason.

Be afraid... be very afraid.
Thats a lie.

Yeah I have a lot of black friends too :cuckoo:

Lol...louis Farrakhan is as significant as David Duke. Fucking morons
I wish that was true. My public school system allowed black children to take the day off to attend a Farraklan rally. I don't expect they'd allow that for a klan rally.
Amazing, how much bullshit you squeezed into just 3 sentences.

Cause you are a racist...by your definition because you don't call out white racists without prodding. The only people that give Farrakhan any credence are hate rags like breirbart and people on hate forums like USMB

You're full of shit! I refuse to defend northern blacks who cry racism every chance they get.
A perfect example of ignorance is the "hands up dont shoot" bullshit we all know it's crap yet we hear blacks still claim it's truth!!

You're full of shit! I refuse to defend northern blacks who cry racism every chance they get.
A perfect example of ignorance is the "hands up dont shoot" bullshit we all know it's crap yet we hear blacks still claim it's truth!!
Wtf you rsnting about now. Fucking racist. You fit in well on this hate site

Yeah I have a lot of black friends too :cuckoo:

You still use that tired old shit from the seventies? No surprise there..dems are still the tired old racist from days gone by.

I wish that was true. My public school system allowed black children to take the day off to attend a Farraklan rally. I don't expect they'd allow that for a klan rally.
What bullshit? It's totally true. PG County, MD. Neo segregationist black racism has prevailed for years.

"And so it begins...."

Nonsense, nothing is 'beginning,' this is just another lie from the right, a hasty generalization fallacy where Farrakhan is representative of no one but himself; that the OP and others on the right seek to propagate such a lie and demagoguery comes no surprise.

He's just pissed northerners allow their negroes to get the public's attention.

What bullshit? It's totally true. PG County, MD. Neo segregationist black racism has prevailed for years.
Link

I doubt the verscity if your statement...bur i wouldn't be totally surprised if 5 students got the day off

You sound more and more like a northern ******....

Wow. Listen to yourself.

He's just pissed northerners allow their negroes to get the public's attention.

I guess giving them room to destroy is your idea of getting the publics attention...

Forum List

Back