And speaking of disgraced ex attorney Michael Cohen …

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
It is perhaps just a passing thought, but …

Since he got convicted and disbarred and has to spend so much time testifying, I can’t help but wonder how does Michael Cohen support himself these days?

Or maybe I should ask “what is the source of whatever income he has?”

businessman-shrugging-shoulders-over-blue-background-i-have-no-idea-what-to-do-caucasian-businessman-shrugging-shoulders-over-blue-179221744.jpg

Since he got convicted and disbarred and has to spend so much time testifying, I can’t help but wonder how does Michael Cohen support himself these days?

Funny, a disgraced ex-attorney and a disgraced ex-president.

It doesn't get any better. We do know the ex-president often brags about only hiring the best people for the job. Heck, his own family has said so on national stages.

Being a talking head with the media pays very well. I don't know for sure but I suspect he is in demand enough to get at least 10k a session.

And now he's in the spotlight as his punishment for Trump's crime is going to be held up against Trump.

The political climate that has worked for Trump is starting to fade. Something substantial is needed from Trump now but it can't be clear incitement of violence.

He's still relatively safe in taking a moderate antiwar position. Maybe that can bring this topic alive?

It doesn't get any better. We do know the ex-president often brags about only hiring the best people for the job. Heck, his own family has said so on national stages.
I notice Dainty is trying to deflect. As usual.

Being a talking head with the media pays very well. I don't know for sure but I suspect he is in demand enough to get at least 10k a session.

And now he's in the spotlight as his punishment for Trump's crime is going to be held up against Trump.

The political climate that has worked for Trump is starting to fade. Something substantial is needed from Trump now but it can't be clear incitement of violence.

He's still relatively safe in taking a moderate antiwar position. Maybe that can bring this topic alive?
Canuck Commie fuck ^ ends up his post with incoherence.

Cohen started a Go Fund Me page to raise legal fees to fight Trump's lawsuit against him.

I don't know, he's going to have to get a job. President Trump has sued him for $500 Million from my understanding. Mikey is going to have to work a lot of shifts at 711 to pay the lawyers' fees. He's not going to be able to count on his liberal friends.

I don't know, he's going to have to get a job. President Trump has sued him for $500 Million from my understanding. Mikey is going to have to work a lot of shifts at 711 to pay the lawyers' fees. He's not going to be able to count on his liberal friends.
Maybe Soros will make a contribution — if he hasn’t done so already.

btw, Jim Jordan is seeking internet sleuths like you to come before one of his circus shows, to provide the kind of expert testimony with alternative facts ala Giuliani.
By the way, you’re still hopelessly retarded.

you're a disgrace calling Trump disgraced when you don't know what will happen in court.

And you dims have a lot of nerve judging people... when you have Hitlery and her sex crazed, credibly accused of rape husband, not to mention the server she had that shared w/ the whole world the US's classified info... not to mention how blood-thristy all the elite dims are RE abortion... murder of the most innocent among us

get lost, hypocrite (super-hypocrite actuallY)

Seems quite a few of Trump's associates are disgraced. Like it's a pattern.

Forum List

Back