And the dems are off to fast track infrastructure with the message to the gop get on the bus or jump aside

Infrastructure. Lol.

I agree. And I wonder who these morons think will be paying for all this infrastructure repair?? Why we tax payers of course.

Should be interesting to see how that works out with stutter fucks EO's and green shit, which we will pay for as well.

Oh and lets not forget the thousands of illegals who are pouring across the border. Many with the Chinee virus. Wonder if we will still have the billions to pay for them??

And I wonder who these morons think will be paying for all this infrastructure repair?? Why we tax payers of course.
Sewers, water systems, roads, airports, trains, subways, bridges.... who uses them? So who should pay for them, if not us?

And I wonder who these morons think will be paying for all this infrastructure repair?? Why we tax payers of course.
Sewers, water systems, roads, airports, trains, subways, bridges.... who uses them? So who should pay for them, if not us?
I dont mind paying for common use items like a bridge or an airport

But I object to paying women a monthly stipend to have fatherless children

Oh we will pay for it all right. Along with stutter fucks EO's and his green shit.

Oh and lets not forget the thousands of illegals pouring across the border, many with the Chines virus. They cost us billions each year. Wonder if we will have the billions to pay for them??

Oh and that 1.9 trillion dollar pork bill. You know. Money for fucked up pension funds in NY and other blue states and cities. We surely need to pay for that.

People and corporations making over 400,000 a year are in for a tax hike. Corps will just pass the cost on to you and I.

No drilling on Fed land and stutter fuck wanting to end fracking. We will also be paying higher costs for gas. Three months ago I was paying 1.50 a gallon. Now its up to almost 3 dollars a gallon and its only March.

On his first day in office he kicked every American tax payer in the teeth. He promptly did away with the Keystone pipeline and put 11,000 or more in the unemployment line. Oh yeah. He has our best interests at heart.

That's just a few of the things we will be paying for.

Oh we will pay for it all right. Along with stutter fucks EO's and his green shit.

Oh and lets not forget the thousands of illegals pouring across the border, many with the Chines virus. They cost us billions each year. Wonder if we will have the billions to pay for them??

Oh and that 1.9 trillion dollar pork bill. You know. Money for fucked up pension funds in NY and other blue states and cities. We surely need to pay for that.

People and corporations making over 400,000 a year are in for a tax hike. Corps will just pass the cost on to you and I.

No drilling on Fed land and stutter fuck wanting to end fracking. We will also be paying higher costs for gas. Three months ago I was paying 1.50 a gallon. Now its up to almost 3 dollars a gallon and its only March.

On his first day in office he kicked every American tax payer in the teeth. He promptly did away with the Keystone pipeline and put 11,000 or more in the unemployment line. Oh yeah. He has our best interests at heart.

I didn't ask for a long list of bellyaching. I asked who you think SHOULD pay for infrastructure if we don't? Or maybe we should just ignore it some more?

Whose money are the Dems using for these projects? Our great grandchildren’s? Why?

I didn't ask for a long list of bellyaching. I asked who you think SHOULD pay for infrastructure if we don't? Or maybe we should just ignore it some more?

Bellyaching?? LOL Apparently you have no problem with how our tax dollars are spent. As for infrastructure. We do need it so we have to pay for it.

Funny how all that shit you just spouted had nothing at all to do witheither the topic or the question you replied to. Just a hate-filled harangue..devoid of sense.

Bellyaching?? LOL Apparently you have no problem with how our tax dollars are spent. As for infrastructure. We do need it so we have to pay for it.
So you support Biden's infrastructure plan? Good for you~

The issue is not really infrastructure..it's preventing the other party from getting a 'win'...and using that win in the Midterms to garner votes.
This is the prevailing pattern by both parties. Rising above party..is not really in the cards..and if someone does..their fellow party members will freak out!

Forum List

Back