And The First State To Take Federal Money Is.... *Drum Roll* ....CALIFORNIA!

They have the majority of workers how is that so hard to fathom?

Where's all the wealth you lefties keep telling me that blue states have and red states don't, hmmm? Why can't you pay your own way?
I have no idea why all the lefties tell yous that. The wealth of individuals have nothing to do with unemployment insurance.

So... your "tax the rich" mentality doesn't work?

Imagine my shock.
Unfortunately, I don't get to tax anyone..Yet, the money was made available to those in need yet you want people to feel guilty for being helped...I see no need to degrade and kick those already down on their fortune in life, and those entities that seek to relieve the suffering.

Where's all the wealth you lefties keep telling me that blue states have and red states don't, hmmm? Why can't you pay your own way?
I have no idea why all the lefties tell yous that. The wealth of individuals have nothing to do with unemployment insurance.

Imagine my shock.
Unfortunately, I don't get to tax anyone..Yet, the money was made available to those in need yet you want people to feel guilty for being helped...I see no need to degrade and kick those already down on their fortune in life, and those entities that seek to relieve the suffering.

Spare me. If the situation was reversed you lefty elitists wouldn't shut up about it for the next 10 years.

...followed by Illinois and Connecticut. All blue states. Funny how that works. :auiqs.jpg:

Ate their State Taxes not high enough to not need Federal dollars?
Ever see property taxes in Texas? HOLLY SHIT!

Yes, I have. And they are phenomenally low - so long as you steer clear of the blue infection zones. Matter of fact, that seems to be the trend nationwide. I wonder why that is.... :auiqs.jpg:
I'm sure mikieTx would disagree.

Imagine my shock.
You push the sympathy and empathy agenda which most people have regards for. But how does poverty stay the same for 60 years after a war on it started in the 1960's? Tens of trillions of dollars and trillions more. Plus the poverty/poverty serving state with millions of jobs with good pay and benefits and government contracts to private vendors. Something is wrong.

Imagine my shock.

Spare me. If the situation was reversed you lefty elitists wouldn't shut up about it for the next 10 years.
What do you mean if it was reversed? I wasn't born yesterday and after 45 years of working and paying taxes I know exactly what I am saying, that this is not a political issue or another gotcha moment to prove nothing.

Imagine my shock.
You push the sympathy and empathy agenda which most people have regards for. But how does poverty stay the same for 60 years after a war on it started in the 1960's? Tens of trillions of dollars and trillions more. Plus the poverty/poverty serving state with millions of jobs with good pay and benefits and government contracts to private vendors. Something is wrong.
Because new poor people are born, because there is no condition on the planet which satiated when the number of humans continue to grow and humans that are unable to care for themselves. Because it is never bad thing to help out a fellow human when they need it. Because it makes me feel alive knowing I care and am willing to help when the need exist.

They have the shittiest record of fiscal restraint and responsibility.
How is that so hard to fathom?

Go ahead, Gavin. You're a little bit ahead...for the time being. Go ahead and pour some more money down the illegal immigrant rat hole to please your radical base in the California assembly and your core constituency group. You are like the guy that kites checks all month juggling creditors and scraping
by to the next time bills come due.

You'll never catch up. Things will never get better. You are locked into a cycle of debt and insolvency
and as your productive base gets fed up and flees the urine colored state the long term forecast
is for pain!

...followed by Illinois and Connecticut. All blue states. Funny how that works. :auiqs.jpg:

Smart. They better get some money before all the conservative states brimming with welfare recipients gets it. California and other blue states have more unemployed workers than anyone else.

Smart. They better get some money before all the conservative states brimming with welfare recipients gets it. California and other blue states have more unemployed workers than anyone else.
Of course they need a loan, they have a lot of free services they need to give away for free to illegal aliens.

Of course they need a loan, they have a lot of free services they need to give away for free to illegal aliens.
So you agree Drumpf is lying about his useless imaginary wall again? :)

So you agree Drumpf is lying about his useless imaginary wall again?
Where did you pull that out of? California has encouraged illegal aliens to flood their state, decades before Trump was elected. Erecting a wall will not remove the illegals already in California.

Forum List

Back