And the meme says................. it couldn't be more true

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2018-1-26_10-14-28.png

Right on the money with this thought. There are multiple ways to have the ability to ditch an abortion.

1. don't screw until married ( yeah sounds like the 40's) but maybe there were great morals behind that.

Even though 98% of the population hasn't followed that thought. Hollywood makes sure we don't follow the keep them shut thought process music videos included..........etc, wtc..

• Banned
Our stupidity is stunning.

It most certainly is, and how easy it is to lead sheep by the nose by the most simple things even when it stares back at them right between the eyeballs. Multiple issues go right over their heads.

View attachment 173537

Right on the money with this thought. There are multiple ways to have the ability to ditch an abortion.

1. don't screw until married ( yeah sounds like the 40's) but maybe there were great morals behind that.

Even though 98% of the population hasn't followed that thought. Hollywood makes sure we don't follow the keep them shut thought process music videos included..........etc, wtc..
I gave up on trying to change the minds of the mindless. If they want to execute their babies before or even after they are born, that is their CHOICE. Just smile at them , realizing that in the next 30 years, with 300,000 future liberal voters being killed a year, that is 9 million voting difference between Democrat and Republican. Soon with all those conservative Judges that president Trump is appointing, Roe vs Wade, might need a review....

I refuse to take anyone serious if they are wearing one of those comical pink hats. It screams stay far away from the loon

I refuse to take anyone serious if they are wearing one of those comical pink hats. It screams stay far away from the loon
I find it quite revealing, who REAL women are and who aren't. Those who aren't must identify they are women by wearing a pussy on their heads. The only time that old guy will ever get close to a pussy?

006_Racked_FINAL_MikeShane_08255.JPG

I find it quite revealing, who REAL women are and who aren't. Those who aren't must identify they are women by wearing a pussy on their heads. The only time that old guy will ever get close to a pussy?

They give normal people a headache

They're the type who wants the woman to wear the pants, and when let's say a criminal enters the home the so called man hides and experts her to protect the family. Not that women can't and aren't instinctively able to do so when it comes to their children, but you know what I mean. In the real world most men are seen as the protecter in general.

View attachment 173537

I gave up on trying to change the minds of the mindless. If they want to execute their babies before or even after they are born, that is their CHOICE. Just smile at them , realizing that in the next 30 years, with 300,000 future liberal voters being killed a year, that is 9 million voting difference between Democrat and Republican. Soon with all those conservative Judges that president Trump is appointing, Roe vs Wade, might need a review....

You know what is so comical about Roe v. Wade . half these stupid fks don't even know that woman NEVER ABORTED her baby. But the clueless feminist nut jobs believe a totally different story.

They're the type who wants the woman to wear the pants, and when let's say a criminal enters the home the so called man hides and experts her to protect the family. Not that women can't and aren't instinctively able to do so when it comes to their children, but you know what I mean. In the real world most men are seen as the protecter in general.
I remember the story about Miss Congeniality(Sandra Bullock) and her moves against her partner during the pageant, with "SING" is what she called the moves. Yet when a MALE stalker was outside her window, the only SONG, Sandra was playing was 911 and crying to the operator how scared little Sandra was...Hollywood women sure are written to be tough characters, but when faced with REALITY, then all that tough woman bullshit is out the door.

LISTEN: Sandra Bullock's 911 Call, Actress Hides in Closet Crying to Escape Stalker | First to Know

It most certainly is, and how easy it is to lead sheep by the nose by the most simple things even when it stares back at them right between the eyeballs. Multiple issues go right over their heads.

BtURrK0IgAET-gn.jpg
Does it matter that humans are the only ones who get aborted? Liberals put animal lives ahead of human life. I put cock roaches ahead of liberals.

While wearing leather shoes they say it LOL.

BtURrK0IgAET-gn.jpg
Does it matter that humans are the only ones who get aborted? Liberals put animal lives ahead of human life. I put cock roaches ahead of liberals.

:blahblah:

374037f75e9b004bd1ada415ec8f3716--pro-life-deep-thoughts.jpg

BtURrK0IgAET-gn.jpg

While wearing leather shoes they say it LOL.

& how do you feel about all those post born brown children brought here to america illegally thru no fault of their own?

can they stay or do they get gone? back to their shithole countries?

Forum List

Back