And the President says....

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
....there is no need for a special prosecutor.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I respect the Turkish Prime Minister as I do at least one Turkish friend. Generosity toward Syrian refugees is commendable. Let's all work toward deposing Assad. We need to transfer control to another body...(The Muslim Brotherhood!)

Let's make another point...about Benghazi. Intent is to do everything in our power. We have been taking a review of steps that were submitted by experts AFTER the incident. We can't do this alone. We need Congress.. I am calling on Congress to provide the resources (MONEY) to accomplish the goals.

Damn! I wish I could understand Turkish:eusa_angel:!

Last edited:
...we don't need a special prosecutor.

I am OUTRAGED about this. We should ALL be outraged at the lack of neutrality in the IRS!

...when was it crossed?

Info is shared. We ALL know about the use of CW.

Obie says:
We share info. We have seen evidence of the use of chemical.. We need more SPECIFIC information about what is happening there.

We need to arm the opposition.

Bring about democracy in Syria.

The use of CW should be out of bounds.

I preserve the option...I am in control.... I am Obamasan!

Bow down before me!

How do these crises compare to those of the Nixon administration? What a stupid fucking question!

...steady international pressure, strengthen the opposition...help the opposition...help with humanitarian aid (assist Turkey in feeding and clothing the refugees)...

...910km border with Turkey is wide open... (they need minorities)

...we don't need a special prosecutor.

I am OUTRAGED about this. We should ALL be outraged at the lack of neutrality in the IRS!

:eusa_eh:

A Special Prosecutor would be outside of his control.

He can't have somebody not on his payroll investigating him. He might find something.

What's that guy Ken Starr doin' these days? Maybe he could get to bottom of this cesspool.

...steady international pressure, strengthen the opposition...help the opposition...help with humanitarian aid (assist Turkey in feeding and clothing the refugees)...

Number of Syrian refugees reaches 1 million mark
UN Refugee Agency

By end of year it will be 1 million refuges in Turkey alone.

UN refugee agency has warned that the number of Syrian refugees in Turkey might reach as high as 1 million by the end of the year.
http://data.unhcr.org/syrianrefugees/flash_read.php?ID=127

Syria is an investment and everyone shys away from the costs.
Whoever commits to this investment has to assist Syria to hold free elections and will have to be deeply involved in Syria until at least a re-election after 4-5 years, the commitment could even be longer.
It is billions of dollars.

There's total anarchy going on at the moment.

Number of Syrian refugees reaches 1 million mark
UN Refugee Agency

By end of year it will be 1 million refuges in Turkey alone.

UN refugee agency has warned that the number of Syrian refugees in Turkey might reach as high as 1 million by the end of the year.
http://data.unhcr.org/syrianrefugees/flash_read.php?ID=127

Syria is an investment and everyone shys away from the costs.
Whoever commits to this investment has to assist Syria to hold free elections and will have to be deeply involved in Syria until at least a re-election after 4-5 years, the commitment could even be longer.
It is billions of dollars.

There's total anarchy going on at the moment.
It will cost lives, also. The commitment is costly.

Freedom is costly.

I know not what others may choose but, as for me, give me liberty or give me death.--Patrick Henry

Forum List

Back