And the worst is yet to come

You mean like the godbotherers believe they are going to heaven because some old paedophile priest told them so?

The only thing I am fanatical about is continually showing what an ignorant fool you really are. You keep replying with increasingly insane comments smothered in ignorance. Go away you fool.
It is very clear who the ignorant fool is here--look in the mirror when you pull your head out of your colon.

It is very clear who the ignorant fool is here--look in the mirror when you pull your head out of your colon.

You're out of ammo so out comes the personal insults As usual.
I'm all over you godbotherers like a cheap suit. You cannot match me on a religious debate.

Because in the 77 years I have been alive, I have seen the climate change in many regions of the US. Virtually in every mountain range, the snows come later, and leave earlier now. Fire seasons are 2 to 6 months longer than they used to be for the western states. That is direct observation. People like you that accept as gospel the spews of a fat old treasonous asshole are the one in a religion, the Cult of Trump.
Yet you support old Joe a well known climate denier. What’s up with that?

He does this all the time. He insults or criticizes everyone than cries when he gets it back in kind.

Actually I’m surprised Colon is still here. I thought for sure he’d be banned by now.

You're out of ammo so out comes the personal insults As usual.
I'm all over you godbotherers like a cheap suit. You cannot match me on a religious debate.
Nice try moron. The thread is dealing with climate change. Please keep up. Did you forget, your last post was accusing me of denying climate change after being told not one, not two but three times--here it comes again--It has changed since the beginning of time. So what? Now you are trying to change the thread. Pull your head out, colon.

Nice try moron. The thread is dealing with climate change. Please keep up. Did you forget, your last post was accusing me of denying climate change after being told not one, not two but three times--here it comes again--It has changed since the beginning of time. So what? Now you are trying to change the thread. Pull your head out, colon.

I'll ask again.dickhead.
State unequivocally if you deny the climate is Changing because of humans and show your evidence either way.
See how good you are now big mouth.
You haven't got the guts to say it.

The religious jibe hit hard.

I'll ask again.dickhead.
State unequivocally if you deny the climate is Changing because of humans and show your evidence either way.
See how good you are now big mouth.
You haven't got the guts to say it.

The religious jibe hit hard.
Jesus dude! Can’t you read?

How about you?
Do you deny climate change because of humans? See how much courage you have.
read his posts dummy.

I do believe humans affect climate but nowhere near what is being claimed. That big fire ball in the sky has a much greater impact. Should it fire off a big CME with our weakened magnetic field, you won’t think about AGW as you freeze to death.

Oh, now you figure you'll change what you asked--fucking moron, you just can't keep up. How is climate change a religious debate and your pertinent posts did not mention human change. Here it comes, get ready, write it down so you don't forget again. NO, I do not think humans are entirely responsible for climate change. The earth has experienced at least five ice ages. There were NO humans when the dinosaurs succumbed to global warming. How do you explain that Einstein? Now go fuck off colon. You're boring me and I'm tired of educating you and listening to your whining ass because you don't like what you were named. Your mommy is calling.

Oh, now you figure you'll change what you asked--fucking moron, you just can't keep up. How is climate change a religious debate and your pertinent posts did not mention human change. Here it comes, get ready, write it down so you don't forget again. NO, I do not think humans are entirely responsible for climate change. The earth has experienced at least five ice ages. There were NO humans when the dinosaurs succumbed to global warming. How do you explain that Einstein? Now go fuck off colon. You're boring me and I'm tired of educating you and listening to your whining ass because you don't like what you were named. Your mommy is calling.

I can see you're getting a little frustrated when you are put on the spot and can't respond.
Telling me to fuck off won't change anything. You don't intimidate me with that shit because of your ignorance and stupidity.

The dinosaurs never succumbed to
To climate change. They were wiped out by the effects of an asteroid which struck in the yukotan peninsula
The effects covered the earth and they starved to death you ignorant moron.

I don't care what you call me. It reinforces my view you are angry, immature and know nothing.
You haven't the guts to put your real name on here so don't bully me dickhead.

As a Republican you would think global warming doesn't exist. They all do and they are mostly brain dead like yourself.
They get their info from fox, usually barely literate and hate Every thing outside the tiny bubble you live in.
You know nothing you big ignorant pig.

read his posts dummy.

I do believe humans affect climate but nowhere near what is being claimed. That big fire ball in the sky has a much greater impact. Should it fire off a big CME with our weakened magnetic field, you won’t think about AGW as you freeze to death.

You believe they don't affect it to that degree. Ok. To what degree do you believe and can you prove it.

I can see you're getting a little frustrated when you are put on the spot and can't respond.
Telling me to fuck off won't change anything. You don't intimidate me with that shit because of your ignorance and stupidity.

To climate change. They were wiped out by the effects of an asteroid which struck in the yukotan peninsula

I don't care what you call me. It reinforces my view you are angry, immature and know nothing.

As a Republican you would think global warming doesn't exist. They all do and they are mostly brain dead like yourself.
They get their info from fox, usually barely literate and hate Every thing outside the tiny bubble you live in.
Good luck in your ignorance. Good bye, asshole.

Who cares if you disagree. You're out of ammo now big guy.
Good luck in your ignorance. Good bye, asshole.

I'd leave too if I just got a shellacking like that. You had nothi g from the beginning but a big mouth. A few stats shut you up.

Forum List

Back