And They Just Keep On Dropping Like Flies On A Window Sill...

Anything Fauci said.
“The one thing that you would not want to see with a vaccine is getting an EUA (emergency use authorization) before you have a signal of efficacy,” Fauci told Reuters in a phone interview.

“One of the potential dangers if you prematurely let a vaccine out is that it would make it difficult, if not impossible, for the other vaccines to enroll people in their trial,” Fauci said.

This is Trump belittling his own federal agencies in his desperation to get the vaccine out. (From same article)

Trump had tweeted on Saturday that “deep state” elements at the FDA were delaying progress on drugs and vaccines until after the Nov. 3 election in order to hurt his reelection bid.

Please do better in your response then deep state or fake news.

“The one thing that you would not want to see with a vaccine is getting an EUA (emergency use authorization) before you have a signal of efficacy,” Fauci told Reuters in a phone interview.

“One of the potential dangers if you prematurely let a vaccine out is that it would make it difficult, if not impossible, for the other vaccines to enroll people in their trial,” Fauci said.

This is Trump belittling his own federal agencies in his desperation to get the vaccine out. (From same article)

Trump had tweeted on Saturday that “deep state” elements at the FDA were delaying progress on drugs and vaccines until after the Nov. 3 election in order to hurt his reelection bid.

Please do better in your response then deep state or fake news.
Fuck the vaccine bullshit; how the fuck did Fauci allow COVID into the US?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm tired of the vaccine debate.
The vaccine would not have been needed if we closed the border.
Fauci knew about this because over 1,000,000 Chinese died of COVID 6 months prior to COVID coming to the US.
Fauci should be tried and get the death penalty...MSNBC 24/7.

Fuck the vaccine bullshit; how the fuck did Fauci allow COVID into the US?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fuck the vaccine bullshit? Why? You don't think it's important that Trump threw billions of our tax dollars at big pharma to fast track a vaccine, against the advice of Fauci?

Then you pivot to an unelected expert, with no power, who had his job at Trump's discretion, for how a global pandemic infected America? Are you effing serious?

Your desire to deflect blame from your man love is so transparent, I am not sure how you aren't embarrassed.

Fuck the vaccine bullshit? Why? You don't think it's important that Trump threw billions of our tax dollars at big pharma to fast track a vaccine, against the advice of Fauci?

Then you pivot to an unelected expert, with no power, who had his job at Trump's discretion, for how a global pandemic infected America? Are you effing serious?

Your desire to deflect blame from your man love is so transparent, I am not sure how you aren't embarrassed.
Look! It's the user who admits to never watching or reading the news!
Trump was pressured by the LibTards into pushing the vaccine.
The blame all falls on Fauci, but you're stuck on hating Trump because he didn't allow you to use trespassers to put up your solar panels.

I'm tired of the vaccine debate.
The vaccine would not have been needed if we closed the border.
Fauci knew about this because over 1,000,000 Chinese died of COVID 6 months prior to COVID coming to the US.
Fauci should be tried and get the death penalty...MSNBC 24/7.
WTF?

Dude. You really are insane

Perfect thread as a Teaching Aid when looking for examples of Mass Formation psychosis.

They are dropping like flies as predicted from the moment it was shown that Spike Proteins travel to every organ and into the brain . They are pure poison .

It's not just heart attacks and strokes .
It is the general condition of VAIDS where autoimmunity is reduced to zero and susceptibility to any fresh disease is raised .

Try Shingles and Herpes just as examples . Sky rocketing .
Plus dozens and dozens of other conditions , types of injury and maiming .

A real conspiracy . rofl .
miscarraiges, stillborns etc. birth rate down astronomically worldwide- nothing to see here!

Look! It's the user who admits to never watching or reading the news!

I have never admitted that.

Trump was pressured by the LibTards into pushing the vaccine.

So 'Trump is weak' is your flailing excuse?

The blame all falls on Fauci, but you're stuck on hating Trump because he didn't allow you to use trespassers to put up your solar panels.
Weak. Pathetic.

Just an FYI. Trump doesn't love you.

I don't have solar panels. The incentives these days don't really make it worth it but likely depends on your state of residence. I do loosely work with solar installations and just advise to do your own research because many of the solar installers will lie. If you have any specific questions, let me know. Maybe I can help.

If all you do is die you might be one of the lucky ones.

Brave Denver Police Officer Crippled by Mandated Vax, Breaks Down on TV ‘Can’t Carry My Kids to Bed’

Crippling COVID injection reactions (view in Bitchute)

COVID-19 Vaccine Injured People SPEAK OUT​

NO!
There is no evidence that the vaccines are killing people. It's your personal issue on account of you not accepting Trump's stating that they are 'SAFE and EFFECTIVE!
You mean Fear Troll Fauci. LIED to Trump? Was it just to make him look bad, or what?

Has anyone started to wonder if there could be some sort of connection between some of these deaths? I'm starting to become a little suspicious..
Is there any reputable data showing that this sort of thing is happening more often than it did before the vaccines?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-29 at 01-51-16 Hungary Highest Vaccinated Counties Have Worst Birth Rate Dr...png
    Screenshot 2022-12-29 at 01-51-16 Hungary Highest Vaccinated Counties Have Worst Birth Rate Dr...png
    57.6 KB · Views: 14

Forum List

Back