And to think that left continues to demand MORE government

OK

Name one country that has a better than the US and we can discuss their merits

Yet many Americans have been told by the MSM (the same MSM controlled by the CIA), that the Deep State does not exist.

Screen-Shot-2018-04-14-at-10.22.22-PM.png
Ma! Where is my tin foil hat? I left it on the kitchen table

Some guy on the interweb is talking about the Deep State
Yeah...the Deep State is all bull shit...so it is that the left media PURPOSELY tells lefties and they believe.

A government that lies all the time, starts wars illegally all the time, spies on all Americans, and ignores Constitutional rights....would NEVER operate a Deep State. They just would never do such a harmful thing. Never EVER!!!

LMFAO!

Deep State?

Give up on the New World Order so quickly?
Stop being such a predictable leftist.
Tell us more about this Deep State

Do they have a secret handshake?

Hey Gip...this is just an FYI for future reference. We all know France is the biggest pussies in the world. They don't fight for anything (including their own country). They did not engage in this bombing to appease the C.I.A. or assist President Trump in changing headlines. This was done because Syria was guilty of major human atrocities.

People can dispute if they should have gotten involved. But nobody should dispute why they got involved.

Declassified French government report presents evidence of Syrian chemical attacks

Hey Gip...this is just an FYI for future reference. We all know France is the biggest pussies in the world. They don't fight for anything (including their own country). They did not engage in this bombing to appease the C.I.A. or assist President Trump in changing headlines. This was done because Syria was guilty of major human atrocities.

People can dispute if they should have gotten involved. But nobody should dispute why they got involved.

Declassified French government report presents evidence of Syrian chemical attacks
No. They did it to get along with the bully...the US government. Plus they want Assad gone too...for no good reason.

One would think after all the history of dumping ME dictators, we would not do it again. Just goes to show you that the ruling class always gets it's way, even though we all know it will be a disaster.

Those who fail to learn from history....

Yet many Americans have been told by the MSM (the same MSM controlled by the CIA), that the Deep State does not exist.

Screen-Shot-2018-04-14-at-10.22.22-PM.png

Yeah...the Deep State is all bull shit...so it is that the left media PURPOSELY tells lefties and they believe.

A government that lies all the time, starts wars illegally all the time, spies on all Americans, and ignores Constitutional rights....would NEVER operate a Deep State. They just would never do such a harmful thing. Never EVER!!!

LMFAO!

Deep State?

I can do that too....

Anyone who disputes the existence of the Deep State, outs themselves as a complete fool.

LMFAO!

Deep State?

I can do that too....

Anyone who disputes the existence of the Deep State, outs themselves as a complete fool.

Do you have to pay dues?
Or can anybody join the Deep State?

Do they have an initiation ceremony?

You guys don’t flinch at helping capitalists.
Another progressive post, another outrageous lie.
  • It was Barack Insane Obama and the Dumbocrats who threw $500 billion at Solyndra despite knowing they would still go out of business.
  • It was Barack Insane Obama and the Dumbocrats who “bailed out” Wall Street.
  • It was Barack Insane Obama and the Dumbocrats who “bailed out” GM.
  • It was Barack Insane Obama and the Dumbocrats who “bailed out” Chrysler.
  • It is the Dumbocrats who throw trillions of tax payer dollars at “green energy” capitalists.
And the entire time, you applauded and cheered while every constitutional conservative vehemently opposed it.

Why do you feel the need to lie every time you speak? I’m just curious. :dunno:
This is why you have to be careful with when reading what the dumbfuks write.

Solyndra for instance. It was only a small part of a much larger investment program:

Solyndra who? The Energy Department's loan program is now profitable.

If they want, they can call the right leaning Christian Science Monitor "liars", but I wouldn't advise it.

So why didn't the Republican Party offer a plan when SS was being debated?
They did. You should really try actually studying history before commenting. The Republicans warned it would be unsustainable (they have been proven right as SS is now “insolvent”). And they offered a plan: don’t do it. Obey the U.S. Constitution and allow states, counties, cities, and citizens to solve their own problems.
What was the name of the Republican plan? I know they tried to privatize SS and they called it communism a lot, but I would love to see their plan.
This is now the second time in as many days that you asked me a question that I answered in my previous post that you are responding to. :eusa_doh:
That Republican plan of "Don't do it if it benefits Americans" is always their plan. I thought for once they might have tried to come up with something real. So should Republicans now work out a plan to kill Social Security?

That Republican plan of "Don't do it if it benefits Americans" is always their plan.
No sweetie, their plan is, “don’t do it if it violates the U.S. Constitution”. Conservatives aren’t lawless thugs like progressives.
I thought for once they might have tried to come up with something real.
Yeah...nothing says “real” like committing a felony. :eusa_doh:
So should Republicans now work out a plan to kill Social Security?
Ya think? President Bush was working on that but ran out of time and ran out of political capital.

Solyndra for instance. It was only a small part of a much larger investment program
Well there is some vintage left-wing “logic”. It’s ok for corrupt politicians to throw $500 billion of tax payer money at their pals knowing that the business will still go under even with that money and that the money is just for their pals to have that executive “Golden Parachute”, so long as that type of corruption is part of a larger “program” of corruption.

Look ReDeanTard...you just made yourself look like a monument idiot. Because of your extreme partisanship, you attempt to defend everything and anything that your lord and savior Barack Insane Obama and the Dumbocrats do, while attempting to demonize anything that the Republicans do.

Either you oppose “corporate welfare” or you do not. You claimed to hate it until I proved it was idiot Obama and the Dumbocrats doing all of it. Now you’re trying to backpedal like a partisan jack-ass.

No. They did it to get along with the bully...the US government. Plus they want Assad gone too...for no good reason.
Come on Gip...you know better than that. France hates us. They aren’t looking to “appease” in any way. You’re taking the conspiracy shit way too far.

That impacts the actual conspiracies that people need to hear about.

That Republican plan of "Don't do it if it benefits Americans" is always their plan.

Oh, is that why they voted for a law that FORCES citizens to buy something they didn't want to buy?

Is that why Republicans are fighting to keep sanctuary cities for foreign criminals to hide in?

Is that why Republicans stopped Kate's Law that would have sent foreigners who were felons to prison for five years if they returned after deportation?

Is that why Republicans fought against tax cuts that gave more money to working Americans and businesses?

Yeah, those Republicans are the ones who are always fighting against things that benefit Americans.

One would think after all the history of dumping ME dictators, we would not do it again.
Now that I agree with 100%. Barack Insane Obama started that shit because he’s an idiot muslim loyalist.

The problem is, we need those dictators to keep those muslims under their thumbs. Otherwise, the vast majority of them turn into terrorists. It is appalling that he helped remove Mubarak from Egypt and Gaddafi from Libya when both were our allies and neither were guilty of human rights atrocities.

Oh, is that why they voted for a law that FORCES citizens to buy something they didn't want to buy?

Is that why Republicans are fighting to keep sanctuary cities for foreign criminals to hide in?

Is that why Republicans stopped Kate's Law that would have sent foreigners who were felons to prison for five years if they returned after deportation?

Is that why Republicans fought against tax cuts that gave more money to working Americans and businesses?

Yeah, those Republicans are the ones who are always fighting against things that benefit Americans.
Well you are right, Republicans do not fight against things that benefit the wealthy.

Well you are right, Republicans do not fight against things that benefit the wealthy.

Silly partisans. There is no difference between the two criminal parties.

One has to be blind, deaf, and dumb not to know this obvious fact...you are all three.

Come on Gip...you know better than that. France hates us. They aren’t looking to “appease” in any way. You’re taking the conspiracy shit way too far.

That impacts the actual conspiracies that people need to hear about.
War is always about money and power. This never changes.

Sometimes it’s simply about defeating an enemy. Dropping a couple of bombs on Syria did not result in any money or power for the U.S.

Sometimes it’s simply about defeating an enemy. Dropping a couple of bombs on Syria did not result in any money or power for the U.S.
Why drop bombs based on flimsy evidence? Assad is a ruthless dictator, but clearly he is not stupid. The gas attack does not benefit him in any way. Bombs were dropped to help Assad's enemies. The West clearly wants Assad gone, even though history shows removing the dictator only leads to disaster. The ruling class does stupid shit. Why? They want more power and money.

Forum List

Back