And to think that left continues to demand MORE government

only illegals don't care about the law.
Which is why we have to keep them out of the United States! So glad to see you finally agree!
our welfare clause is General not Common.
The "clause" is not a power. The federal government has 18 enumerated powers delegated to it by the states. You would know that if you did your research as a Paid Russian Troll. Putin is going to have you executed dude. You're literally playing with your life by being so lazy and ignorant.

who cares what practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy say.
We don't. At all. So go find a new nation to disrupt. I hear your boss can't stand Ukraine. Maybe your literacy is better with their language and history?

Pretty sure it is you Trump sheep calling for an increase in defense spending

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I prefer the term "offense spending".
...there is no common offense clause.

Nor is there an abortion clause.
you only allege to care about natural rights in abortion threads.

There's no express clause.

Pretty sure it is you Trump sheep calling for an increase in defense spending

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I prefer the term "offense spending".
...there is no common offense clause.

prevention is better.

Welfare was a state responsibility until the Great Depression and states were unable to handle the need, so the Federal government assumed welfare.

lol. Show us the express immigration clause, right wingers.
I already did, Paid Russian Troll. I showed you literally more than a dozen times already. I showed you in post #2423 in the "wall" thread. I showed you in post #533 of this thread. I showed you in post #551 of this thread.

Seriously sweetie, you are a terrible Paid Russian Troll. You pretend that people can't see what I've posted - but they can. Putin is going to have you executed if he sees your sloppy work.

Welfare was a state responsibility until the Great Depression and states were unable to handle the need, so the Federal government assumed welfare.
A power they simply did not have the authority to "assume".

prevention is better.

Same with immigration.
lol. Show us the express immigration clause, right wingers.

And again, show us the express abortion clause, lefty. You forgot about that, didn't you?

A power they simply did not have the authority to "assume".
It seems the Courts have assumed powers they did not have at one time. Might want to check it out..
Well there is some fine liberal "logic". Because they courts have abused their power, we should be ok with the federal government doing it as well? Awesome. :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back